It's extremely frustrating to talk about the black pill with your parents

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
I made the mistake of talking about the blackpill with my parents and telling them that i am not satisfied with my looks and that it's the main reason i can't attract women to whom i am heavily attracted to. They told me i am mentally ill and that it's my personality that it's holding me back and that it's about money and status. I am extremely angry and boiling with rage right now.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: KrissKross, turkproducer, Deleted member 275 and 3 others
I'm never going to tell them about it.
They can't do anything about it.
I don't want them to feel bad.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I'm never going to tell them about it.
They can't do anything about it.
I don't want them to feel bad.
Yap i am a stupid fuck for talking to them about it but i wanted to vent

• So Sad
Reactions: IWantToMax
I talked about @Getlooksordie to my mom yesterday tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
They will never understand

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
This literally happened to me lolq

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Their brain shuts down when you suggest that looks matter a lot
A psychologist will not regrow your hairline

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, turkproducer and toolateforme
Same shit here. My parents are bluepilled retards but also absolutely bottom tier in looks. When I talk about being unsatisfied with how I look I feel schmuck because I mog them to oblivion and back, but that's not hard when they are obese subhumans.

• +1
i mention my NW1.5 or the fact my shitty environment stunted me and they’re like “don’t worry about that you go study”
Same shit here. My parents are bluepilled retards but also absolutely bottom tier in looks. When I talk about being unsatisfied with how I look I feel schmuck because I mog them to oblivion and back, but that's not hard when they are obese subhumans.
you’re a bit harsh on your parents lol

Their brain shuts down when you suggest that looks matter a lot
A psychologist will not regrow your hairline
A psycologist won't magically change my face structure lol
i mention my NW1.5 or the fact my shitty environment stunted me and they’re like “don’t worry about that you go study”

Yap they just say focus on your career and money making that's all what matters for a man little do they know that that's called beta buxxing

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 275
Why would you tho? It was bound to happen lol.

Anyway money is really a thing indeed, a good amount of foids will stay with you because of it.

Of course it'd had nothing to do with whether they're attracted to yo or not.

• +1
Why would you tho? It was bound to happen lol.

Anyway money is really a thing indeed, a good amount of foids will stay with you because of it.

Of course it'd had nothing to do with whether they're attracted to yo or not.
Just wanted to vent but yap big mistake

A psycologist won't magically change my face structure lol
When I told them that MAYBE your looks influences the way people treat you they said that im " in strong need for a psychiatric support"

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Yap they really can't understand and they're not virtue signalling or anything they tell me that i have everything i need a career/shelter/future they just don't get it because they're from a very different generation

Same bro same
I told her “you know one guy in the psl community (i explained it to her as a forum where we discuss about surgeries)? His username is Getlooksordie. GETLOOKSORDIE. What a fucking determination. That’s why he could escape hell. If you risk nothing you’ll always be in hell.”

• JFL

I don't have good relations with my parents. I wasn't privileged to have loving parents unfortunately.

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I told her “you know one guy in the psl community (i explained it to her as a forum where we discuss about surgeries)? His username is Getlooksordie. GETLOOKSORDIE. What I fucking determination. That’s why he could escape hell. If you risk nothing you’ll always be in hell.”
Lol man xD
When I told them that MAYBE your looks influences the way people treat you they said that im " in strong need for a psychiatric support"
Same they said that i'm mentally ill :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2634 and Deleted member 616
I don't have good relations with my parents. I wasn't privileged to have loving parents unfortunately.
Same here i think my dad is a bit sociopathic, i’d be ill on my bed and he’d go out and say he was getting medicine and go cheat on my mum. He still denies he ever did it to this day🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Just wanted to vent but yap big mistake
You vent here or a few places boyo. But not like that because you might get disappointed if they don't understand lol.

My case was different tho. I lived with my mom till I turned 15, she had a crazy, insane standard set up for me to have looks at her level.

I honestly don't think it's a good idea to discuss these things with parents. They may feel bad, they might be offended by your mindset, or whatever.

Would only mention smth if they had money I can leech for procedures lol.

• +1
You vent here or a few places boyo. But not like that because you might get disappointed if they don't understand lol.

My case was different tho. I lived with my mom till I turned 15, she had a crazy, insane standard set up for me to have looks at her level.

I honestly don't think it's a good idea to discuss these things with parents. They may feel bad, they might be offended by your mindset, or whatever.

Would only mention smth if they had money I can leech for procedures lol.
Yap i literally need some cash for my looksmaxing but i have to lie and tell them it's for solething else

Hope it didn't affect your mental health the way it does to some of us

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 275