It’s funny how all the newfags are disregarding face pulling when we had multiple threads back in 2016 on this

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir

Just lmao at all the noobs thinking I’m joking

back in 2016 on puahate or lookism(can’t remember which) there were multiple threads of people doing this

and that Asian kid had literal before and afters

I’l let you noobs stay blind lol. I feel like I’m speaking to brain dead npcs.

I can’t be the only one who was here who was seeing the Asian kids belt threads back then

am I in the wrong website or something..? Did we move somewhere else..? Cause all this site is now is a lot of new people who just follow the leader like sheep.

there’s another site that discusses this I think it’s called the-great-work.org or something

this was the kids before and afters from face pulling for those who remember.

Face pulling is beyond legit

Attachments

• 1714C083-75D9-444E-A362-92D965E0610A.jpeg
    1714C083-75D9-444E-A362-92D965E0610A.jpeg
    69.1 KB · Views: 363
  • 56540576-62DA-4EF4-9AD1-2D90DE74B914.jpeg
    56540576-62DA-4EF4-9AD1-2D90DE74B914.jpeg
    38.4 KB · Views: 364
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ungewist, moreroidsmoredates, Scarfaced and 6 others
What about mewing? Have you heard of that paki guy that became chad with mewing??:eek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ruakh, RAMU KAKA, currylightskin and 11 others
What about mewing? Have you heard of that paki guy that became chad with mewing??:eek:
Belt face pulling is more aggressive then mewing. Mewing alone won’t do much past puberty. But it’s good to do to not let your maxilla fall back

belt face pulling is where the gains come through

also it’s not just belts. Thumbs work as well and achieve the same effect

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and gamma

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Timmy, RAMU KAKA and 11 others
. Orthodontists have been using "maxillary protractors" like the facemask for decades to treat medical cases like underbite, which need a maxilla protraction to fix the maxillary deficiency, however these orthodontic devices are only used on children, because clinical studies have proven that maxillary protraction is very slow in adults.I could pull up studies amd research papers to debunk this shit but cba rn.Even facemask which can put a lot more pressure than ur belt produces minimal changes.

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and thecel
. Orthodontists have been using "maxillary protractors" like the facemask for decades to treat medical cases like underbite, which need a maxilla protraction to fix the maxillary deficiency, however these orthodontic devices are only used on children, because clinical studies have proven that maxillary protraction is very slow in adults.I could pull up studies to debunk this shit but cba rn.Even facemask which can put a lot more pressure than ur belt produces minimal changes.
A face mask isn’t more pressure than someone pulling hard as fuck with a belt..

Also the face mask that do this actually do produce results lol so idk what you’re talking about

also to add to my post. This kid had literally detailed instructions on how to do it with pictures etc. the whole looksmax forum did. there were different methods, but all achieving the same effect

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Caged at these proof :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: thecel, Warlow and Adreyan
You are a fucking autist kill yourself

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
Jfl pulling face by belts. Retard

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel and spark
Except facepulling when done right is legit

Try again greycel

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and thecel
Aw yeah I facepull before a photoshoot to get those extra mm's of bone but I feel like any changes revert back after a few mins. Still, i can feel it being dangerous one of these days, so I frequent it less.
All it does is add + an extra like .5 psl to your baseline.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Baseline facepulling still changes so if ur a a 7 youll just get .25 or .50 psl boost, if youre already GL it will just temporatily make you gigachad for a few minutes, then your bones move back.

• +1
Reactions: Jerryterry129
Youre playing with sutures, better to mew to keep the gains long term

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and LuckySylux
Baseline facepulling still changes so if ur a a 7 youll just get .25 or .50 psl boost, if youre already GL it will just temporatily make you gigachad for a few minutes, then your bones move back.
If you’re serious I also do facepulling

I literally have been doing it every 3rd day for 4.7 years straight. No days off besides a few times. I started when that thread actually came out lol. I hear about 20+ loud popping noises(my suture) during my 20 min session. I do it with my thumbs too though

I feel like the effect last way longer than minutes, it’s more like a week for me. Probably because I do it hard as fuk

whenever I didn’t do it for a week or slacked off for a week I def noticed my face not look as good

I’m 25 and the fact I here 20+ loud popping noises each session must mean my sutures are loose asf? Which is good?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist
If you’re serious I also do facepulling

I literally have been doing it every 3rd day for 4.7 years straight. No days off besides a few times. I started when that thread actually came out lol. I hear about 20+ loud popping noises(my suture) during my 20 min session. I do it with my thumbs too though

I feel like the effect last way longer than minutes, it’s more like a week for me. Probably because I do it hard as fuk

whenever I didn’t do it for a week or slacked off for a week I def noticed my face not look as good

I’m 25 and the fact I here 20+ loud popping noises each session must mean my sutures are loose asf? Which is good?
you're a victim
keep it up, great work

Spit the truth bro, disregard these new niggas

• +1
Reactions: Jerryterry129
Spit the truth bro, disregard these new niggas
Ye lmao. I’m pretty sure these dudes commenting never even heard of mewing in 2016

meanwhile I discovered mike mew in 2014

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270
kinda same with blasting copper peptides in scincare.
Was in past well shared. But no oldies are doing it here anymore.
Copper peptides is legit, for antiaging dudes.
And also amino acids.

how do you facepull?
isn't it damaging collagen?
dangerous?
some kid snapped his neck facepulling

• +1
. Orthodontists have been using "maxillary protractors" like the facemask for decades to treat medical cases like underbite, which need a maxilla protraction to fix the maxillary deficiency, however these orthodontic devices are only used on children, because clinical studies have proven that maxillary protraction is very slow in adults.I could pull up studies amd research papers to debunk this shit but cba rn.Even facemask which can put a lot more pressure than ur belt produces minimal changes.
post those studies faggot you won't find shit because even adults get mm's of expansion per month.

• +1
A face mask isn’t more pressure than someone pulling hard as fuck with a belt..

Also the face mask that do this actually do produce results lol so idk what you’re talking about

also to add to my post. This kid had literally detailed instructions on how to do it with pictures etc. the whole looksmax forum did. there were different methods, but all achieving the same effect

Pulling hard as fuck with a belt is dangerous bro

• +1