It's funny how guys treat me differently than females

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
When there are no females around, it doesn't matter how GL a guy is, they're usually a total bro to me. I've had a couple Chad friends towards the end of highschool when I quit acting autistic. Ethnicity didn't matter either. As an ugly guy, I had no problem making friends with other guys.

Females, it's the complete opposite. They always gave me the cold shoulder. Even self-proclaimed female "friends" would stop talking to me for no particular reason at all. Either that or play annoying games.

Is this a common phenomena with you guys or is it different for GL guys?

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
What acting would you consider autistic go in depth

What acting would you consider autistic go in depth
Lying about stuff to appear normal, being loud and obnoxious, not taking care of hygiene, always talking about the same thing, always making sex jokes 24/7, etc. I'm sure there's more, but I can't be bothered to go down that road.

Lying about stuff to appear normal, being loud and obnoxious, not taking care of hygiene, always talking about the same thing, always making sex jokes 24/7, etc. I'm sure there's more, but I can't be bothered to go down that road.
Try to be yourself it worked for me

I did but I had zero inhibition and all it did was make everyone hate me lol
Yeah totally relatable keep doing it, it feels good to be arrogant and bad i had a phase 2 months ago me and my friends stole a car and smoked weed till we got caught I'm on probation till March

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
if she isn't my family member, then what would be left? men and women are very different which would cause a lot of conflictions.

i'd imagine that fucking a girl attracted to me would be more of an equilibrium

When there are no females around, it doesn't matter how GL a guy is, they're usually a total bro to me. I've had a couple Chad friends towards the end of highschool when I quit acting autistic. Ethnicity didn't matter either. As an ugly guy, I had no problem making friends with other guys.

Females, it's the complete opposite. They always gave me the cold shoulder. Even self-proclaimed female "friends" would stop talking to me for no particular reason at all. Either that or play annoying games.

Is this a common phenomena with you guys or is it different for GL guys?

eh its common. women are nature's jews. we all know jew tactics are stolen from the superior Romans and they should be patronized for cultural appropriation.

women get a kick out of undermining low status men and then turn into a bunch of crybabies when the school omega, like I said, gets their school holocausted. women need to (but likely never will, because they never self-reflect) change their tune or this will continue to happen. but that's idealistic and unrealistic.

eh its common. women are nature's jews. we all know jew tactics are stolen from the superior Romans and they should be patronized for cultural appropriation.

women get a kick out of undermining low status men and then turn into a bunch of crybabies when the school omega, like I said, gets their school holocausted. women need to (but likely never will, because they never self-reflect) change their tune or this will continue to happen. but that's idealistic and unrealistic.
Wamen are huge on virtue signaling and their bawwing is completely fake. Chances are, they're just seeking attention and don't give a fuck about the guy who had enough or the dead students. They also have sky-high standards but get pissed off when normal men try to court them, because it reminds them that they're nothing special.

Obtaining women is like trying to mine bitcoin. It was easier before tinder showed up, but now it's impossible.