It's hard not to jump on the juice bruhs..

Popsmoke

Popsmoke

Juicy
Been lifting solidly for 10+ years all natural, I mog maybe 8 out of 10 people (height & size) that I come across, don't drink or eat junk food ever, I look very decent and am very happy with my overall physique, but cotdamn when you see guys on the juice, drinking every weekend and eating like shit and doing whatever they want and they mog the fuck out of you all because they're all on the sauce, it just makes you want to take it as well because I know if I did I'd mog them all because they're not as dedicated as me in any aspect whether it's working out or dieting.

The ONLY reason I'm not on it already is because I don't want it to destroy my hair, my hair is in a very good place and I'd rather have a full head of hair rather than look jacked with no hair.

Does anyone else know this phil?

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing, FailedNormieManlet, subhuman incel and 3 others
roids are cope you can easily get to ideal physique (women's perspective) without them and avoid side effects like hair loss

• +1
Reactions: Popsmoke, subhuman incel, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
roids are cope you can easily get to ideal physique (women's perspective) without them and avoid side effects like hair loss
Are they cope if you ascend with them though?

just hop on the juice lmao (no need to rape ur body with 1g weekly) and use RU

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
Are they cope if you ascend with them though?
u can ascend without them

only point in injecting shit is hgh if u are young

• +1
Reactions: FinasterideAt17
Been lifting solidly for 10+ years all natural, I mog maybe 8 out of 10 people (height & size) that I come across, don't drink or eat junk food ever, I look very decent and am very happy with my overall physique, but cotdamn when you see guys on the juice, drinking every weekend and eating like shit and doing whatever they want and they mog the fuck out of you all because they're all on the sauce, it just makes you want to take it as well because I know if I did I'd mog them all because they're not as dedicated as me in any aspect whether it's working out or dieting.

The ONLY reason I'm not on it already is because I don't want it to destroy my hair, my hair is in a very good place and I'd rather have a full head of hair rather than look jacked with no hair.

Does anyone else know this phil?
mirin yuor natty gains.

yeah, hair = life.

Maybe mk677 can give you a bit of extra size???