It’s Hard to be GL with Inward Gonions (Topic of Gonial Eversion)

Opry, gandy, delisola have inward gonions?? Curved jaw is not exactly a "failo" tbh narrow jaw is
They have unimpressive lower thirds tho

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, AscendingHero, gamma and 1 other person
They have unimpressive lower thirds tho
They're still kinda good lower thirds even from the front, i was pointing that OP's title Statement is really wrong

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Just chew to get masseter hypertrophy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob and gamma
Out of all my ratings my average ratings comes to around 5.25
And I have inward gonians I think

@LooksOverAll
@gamma
@Preston
16FA6DFE CC85 4405 B461 BEFD2986704D

43E78FE0 C410 4598 BC5B BA322C58C225

just lol if you don’t make you’re surgeon make this cut in your bsso
(Insert the rock clamping gif)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RedPrince, Prince88, FreakkForLife and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Yerico7, gamma and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, gamma and Jason Voorhees
Depends on how fucked up your situation is.

Let's assume one has a narrow jaw AND inward gonion, the worst possible combo (like I have/had).

A simple approach would be to just place some giant implants to the gonions or get a wraparound but we all know that this looks uncanny af in most cases. It's mostly due to a lack of lateral projection of the dentoalveolar arches of the jaw and/or the upper corpus mandibulae.

So you might think we first need intramandibulae medial distraction osteogenesis to make the whole jaw wider. Well, first of all it's unclear what happens to your occlusion then and second of all, IMDO has been shown to push the TMJs out of their position, no long term data on that so far...

Chin wing and/or side wing won't really work as it will create a weird step off between original and new position of the bone...

Fillers aren't an option either.

It turns out that if you're giga fucked, you need a combined surgical approach and need to see the bigger picture. In my case, IMDO wasn't an option due to occlusion and time. So I fixed my narrow mid mandible with a chin wing (+2cm mid mandible width).
In a next step I need total reconstruction of my jaw angles with an osteotomy, which will give me approximately an additional 8mm lateral projection on each side compared to before.

After that I'll be getting a bimax, e BSSO with forward movement increases the bigonial width always, around 2 - 3mm per side are realistic. More forward growth will also make the lateral increase look more natural, and more forward growth means you need less lateral projection to look good.

So to sum this up, I'll have added 20mm mid mandible width, 20mm bigonial width, and around 18mm forward movement of the jaw.
Repositioning of the masseter muscle can be performed during a BSSO too, the correct position of the masseter muscle is crucial for the projection of gonial.
On top of that some fillers for angularity... around 2mm each side...

Narrow jaw is hard af to fix if you want it to look natural

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Amadeus, callisto, AscendingHero and 4 others
Narrow mandible = instant death btw.

You will always look like a recessed, shitty subhuman with a narrow jaw. There is no point in living with a narrow jaw as a male

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Oberyn, Deleted member 2729, Hades and 9 others
True thread. This is one of my biggest flaws.
The only hope/cope I have is masseter hypertrophy and even then it will probably be rounded.

• +1
Reactions: Hades, AscendingHero, Yerico7 and 2 others

You will always look like a recessed, shitty subhuman with a narrow jaw. There is no point in living with a narrow jaw as a male
Now imagine having a narrow mandible + inward gonions + low cheekbones = you’re literally a female

guys with this traits should trannymax

True thread. This is one of my biggest flaws.
The only hope/cope I have is masseter hypertrophy and even then it will probably be rounded.
Good luck doing masster hypertrophy with inward gonions
52F48A93 09B6 444F B833 322A4CC89329

you’ll end up as the second guy
will make your face look roundish and feminine
And you need a high amount of hybrid or Fiber type 2 muscles in your masseters

and most average guys are cuck Tier type 1 Fiber muscle dominant which why their muscles and especially their small muscles will never be able to hypetrophy much through resistance training

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus, Deleted member 15854, Hades and 4 others
It doesn't look fake to you? Either way there was a member here who got jaw implants for $3k in Brazil and ascended hard. He deleted his account the next week since he was getting tons of matches on Tinder and beforehand he was a virgin iirc.

The problem is that I need bimax before getting jaw implants so going to have to wait 2 years for that first. Absolutely brutal timepill.
do you have any info on this guy who got implants for 3k in brazil and also got a great result?

do you have any info on this guy who got implants for 3k in brazil and also got a great result?
Idk, he deleted his account but they looked really good. Went from round incel jaw to manly square jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
What does 'inward gonion' mean? Can someone explain in clear terms? :feelswat:

Now imagine having a narrow mandible + inward gonions + low cheekbones = you’re literally a female

guys with this traits should trannymax

Good luck doing masster hypertrophy with inward gonions
View attachment 1364308
you’ll end up as the second guy
will make your face look roundish and feminine
And you need a high amount of hybrid or Fiber type 2 muscles in your masseters

and most average guys are cuck Tier type 1 Fiber muscle dominant which why their muscles and especially their small muscles will never be able to hypetrophy much through resistance training
third guy is ideal, too wide of a jaw is bad. I have it also which makes me look like a gorilla

• +1
Reactions: Slob and the next o'pry
Unironically, a fade can give the illusion of outward gonians.
Wider jaw maybe, but probably not outward gonions. Outwards gonions give you an angularity that is hard to fake.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and JamesHowlett
Definitely have this

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
What does 'inward/outward gonion' mean? Can you explain with anatomical terms?

• +1
Anatomical terms I think it is the dentoalveolar arches of the jaw and/or the upper corpus mandibulae.
third guy is ideal, too wide of a jaw is bad. I have it also which makes me look like a gorilla
Actually the first one have bruxism which is bad in most cases

Anatomical terms I think it is the dentoalveolar arches of the jaw and/or the upper corpus mandibulae.

Actually the first one have bruxism which is bad in most cases
You confused them even more u fuckinf twit

You know the back pointy angles of your lower jaw?those are called gonions. Inward gonions are those jaw angles that cave inwards and thus give the jaw a narrow round look

Just inject enough filler that your gonions stick out further than your ears.

He’s the exception that’s why I say is so hard to be gl with inward gonions because he has good jaw height and width and a great chin, I would say inward gonions and his blonde hair are his only “failos” but it’s hard to find gl guys with inward gonions literally needs everything else right
O'pry has inward gonions -
7136DB97 2A2F 429B 86F1 98A4CA9D71E9

And gonions slightly inward are considered the best

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1, Yerico7 and the next o'pry
O'pry has inward gonions -
View attachment 1372356
And gonions slightly inward are considered the best
Up to debate if you ask me, this is a famous opry’s morph

In the after he has outward gonions

not saying opry looks bad with inward gonions cause he looks insane

• +1
Reactions: Hades, AscendingHero, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
Up to debate if you ask me, this is a famous opry’s morph
View attachment 1372363
In the after he has outward gonions

not saying opry looks bad with inward gonions cause he looks insane
He looks uncanny on the right , there was a whole thread in which @MisterMercedes clearly tells that contoured jaws are better -
Chrome screenshot 1634679620698

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry and StrangerDanger
He looks uncanny on the right , there was a whole thread in which @MisterMercedes clearly tells that contoured jaws are better -
View attachment 1372370

oval face shape the most attractive
PHXVQfe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, LightSkinNoob, Titbot and 9 others
What do you feel about O'Pry's lower third?
Extremely good chin but his jaw could be more angular and flared like in the morph
also he lacks ramus length
Sean OPry Polaroids 2008 002

still very good though, well above average

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 15081 and 1 other person
But don't you feel he has that coveted ante face?, Just look at this -
Images

Long mandible hence chin extending past the lips yet upper lip is more prominent so it doesn't look prognathic, ramus tilted forward, he has all the ante face traits👌🏻🤩
I think it is his rounded gonions(which I feel is actually the large masseters giving that round effect) which is why his ramus looks shorter than it is, reminder that ramus length starts from the tragus(the flap that extends outwards from the ear opening)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
as long as the bone mass is there, inward/outward is just prettyboy vs masc

it's like high-set vs low set eyebrows

both can look good with good harmony

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, catastaire and ReinerGeist1
legit fucken thread
even o pry has some flared but mostly inward
no wonder he looks round af in some pics
but then again still above average jaw cause chin, lean and angular

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045 and the next o'pry
as long as the bone mass is there, inward/outward is just prettyboy vs masc

it's like high-set vs low set eyebrows

both can look good with good harmony
nah
even prettyboys in anime have that sharp look
jusy small chins
flared gonians ver yimportant
hacker
malik
all prettyboys still have that flared look

• +1
View attachment 1372370

bruh
your jaw is no where near o prys
you have extreme inward
zero angularity
just jdl
o pry has angularity at least
his mandible you dont have taper
you have a short chn
round face

@volcelfatcel explain to this nigga that despite o pry inward gonians his angularity and tall chin mogs this acne ridden phenchod
delusional

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25566, the next o'pry and volcelfatcel
View attachment 1372370

bruh
you have extreme inward
zero angularity
just jdl
you have a short chn
round face

@volcelfatcel explain to this nigga that despite o pry inward gonians his angularity and tall chin mogs this acne ridden phenchod
delusional
literally delusional at this point

o'pry's jaw mogs all of this forum to mumbai, imagine even comparing yourself to him

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Feliezzx, Deleted member 25566 and 1 other person
bruh
you have extreme inward
zero angularity
just jdl
you have a short chn
round face

delusional
Get lost detestable scumbag chimp!. You might look like a drunkard who breaks bottles on his face, your literal avi is like a guy who chews tobacco and picks up fights with random dogs on the streets.

I have a lot of angularity you severed occipital lobe abhorrent little subhuman. My face is bloated and yet has angularity you 10 IQ tobacco starved inbred scumbag!

Get lost detestable scumbag chimp!. You might look like a drunkard who breaks bottles on his face, your literal avi is like a guy who chews tobacco and picks up fights with random dogs on the streets.

I have a lot of angularity you severed occipital lobe abhorrent little subhuman. My face is bloated and yet has angularity you 10 IQ tobacco starved inbred scumbag!
you fucken phnecohd kutta
dont make me post your pics all over the fucken internet
ill post it on every gay forum there is
so you'll be recognized as a gay symbol like the faggot you are

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25566 and justadude
you fucken phnecohd kutta
dont make me post your pics all over the fucken internet
ill post it on every gay forum there is
so you'll be recognized as a gay symbol like the faggot you are
cmon brah do one last evisceration

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
If yours are inward, you need a slayer eye area to be saved

Images   2022 01 06T152830960

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25566, Prince88 and the next o'pry
TTbh
Gonial eversion: At gonion, male crania tend to have rugose muscle attachments that curve outward, or evert from the surface of the mandible. Females more often lack this eversion or may even invert toward the midline.
View attachment 1372398
View attachment 1372402
a) inverted (inward gonions commonly found in females) b) straight (neutral) c) everted (aka outward flaring gonions ideal for males)

When I talk about the gonions this is what I mean
View attachment 1321222

So the ideal gonions would be something like this
View attachment 1321227
Your gonions would be tilted inwards, straight, or outwards
Here are some examples

Inward Gonions:
View attachment 1321234

Outward Gonions:
View attachment 1321236

Inward vs Outward Gonions:
View attachment 1372399
As you can see outward gonions make the jaw look more angular and add definition to the lower third.
Inward gonions are the reason a jaw looks rounded in a men despite being low body fat and not every men can look good with them
If you show me 100 gl guys I can guarantee you 70-80 will have outward gonions. Literally a slayer trait.

I would argue bigonial width is more important than ramus length and gonial angle, because it determines lower jaw width and can make or break a front profile.

Who cares if your maxilla is forward-grown and your ramus long if your lower jaw looks subhuman from the front due to low bgw in relation to the interzygomatic width?

In fact, a long ramus makes someone with low bgw look worse and the mandible appear even smaller/narrower due to inward-tilt of the gonions.

So, how do we fix this?
Well, there’s a few options

1) Imdo is a 3 dimensional jaw surgery and can help a little bit.
It’s hard to find front results but as you can see his gonions improved, I would say it isn’t good for a men but still an improvement.

2) Bimax
From what I know bsso can fix some @SixCRY @Acromegaly_Chad thoughts?

3) Side wing is another option to fix the inward gonions

4) and in my opinion the best option jaw implants are the best option to fix it.
I saw that Prof.Salier always use jaw angle implant with double jaw, bsso so a combination of both surgeries can help.

5) Growing a beard and making the masseters bigger can help to an extent but won't make the face look ideal from the front.
Fillers can be used too but are quite expensive long-term and won't last long

@Kingkellz @AscendingHero @Purefxrm @thecel
I have this but my jaw is.my best feature. I think getting 1-2ml fillers on the master area will provide that width.
Esp at 17% bf and above it makes my face look round for sure.
I'd ebbefit from this but it's not worth getting any invasive surgery for me as my jaw is top tier from.side

• +1
Reactions: infini, Melo95 and the next o'pry
Gonial eversion: At gonion, male crania tend to have rugose muscle attachments that curve outward, or evert from the surface of the mandible. Females more often lack this eversion or may even invert toward the midline.
View attachment 1372398
View attachment 1372402
a) inverted (inward gonions commonly found in females) b) straight (neutral) c) everted (aka outward flaring gonions ideal for males)

When I talk about the gonions this is what I mean
View attachment 1321222

So the ideal gonions would be something like this
View attachment 1321227
Your gonions would be tilted inwards, straight, or outwards
Here are some examples

Inward Gonions:
View attachment 1321234

Outward Gonions:
View attachment 1321236

Inward vs Outward Gonions:
View attachment 1372399
As you can see outward gonions make the jaw look more angular and add definition to the lower third.
Inward gonions are the reason a jaw looks rounded in a men despite being low body fat and not every men can look good with them
If you show me 100 gl guys I can guarantee you 70-80 will have outward gonions. Literally a slayer trait.

I would argue bigonial width is more important than ramus length and gonial angle, because it determines lower jaw width and can make or break a front profile.

Who cares if your maxilla is forward-grown and your ramus long if your lower jaw looks subhuman from the front due to low bgw in relation to the interzygomatic width?

In fact, a long ramus makes someone with low bgw look worse and the mandible appear even smaller/narrower due to inward-tilt of the gonions.

So, how do we fix this?
Well, there’s a few options

1) Imdo is a 3 dimensional jaw surgery and can help a little bit.
It’s hard to find front results but as you can see his gonions improved, I would say it isn’t good for a men but still an improvement.

2) Bimax
From what I know bsso can fix some @SixCRY @Acromegaly_Chad thoughts?

3) Side wing is another option to fix the inward gonions

4) and in my opinion the best option jaw implants are the best option to fix it.
I saw that Prof.Salier always use jaw angle implant with double jaw, bsso so a combination of both surgeries can help.

5) Growing a beard and making the masseters bigger can help to an extent but won't make the face look ideal from the front.
Fillers can be used too but are quite expensive long-term and won't last long

@Kingkellz @AscendingHero @Purefxrm @thecel
i heard inward gonians just mean that the widest part of ur jaw isnt ur gonian

also this can be fixed by chewing for over like 4 months ofc

u think chewing is cope but the mandibular body can remodel at any age idk how u guys dont know this but spend ur time on these forums infinitely watch quoves new videoRN

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

@LooksOverAll
@gamma
@Preston
View attachment 1341577
View attachment 1341578
just lol if you don’t make you’re surgeon make this cut in your bsso
(Insert the rock clamping gif)

Holy shit

What will this improve if I do the same ?
Pics

Narrow jaw is hard af to fix if you want it to look natural

3B1F77E5 BBD9 4E2F A9AE 5D0D8072A3B5

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and the next o'pry