it's impossible to get accurate information here

C

chigoha

get looks or die trying
you can't find any correct information about a surgery , treatment , solution for a failo etc...

people contradict themselves here , i feel like there is no unanimous consensus for nothing , we are in a war of information

for example i want to know if fillers are good or not , in some threads i'll feel like it's super good lifuel solution , in others it may seem it's complete retarded and fucks you up etc....

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Av0nr, reputation and 7 others
This forum was designed to STOP looksmaxing so that the competition doesn't continue to get exponentially tougher each year
It is a trap of misinformation designed to blackpill all aspiring looksmaxers into giving up

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, valhalar, Deleted member 17291 and 12 others
This forum was designed to STOP looksmaxing so that the competition doesn't continue to get exponentially tougher each year
It is a trap of misinformation designed to blackpill all aspiring looksmaxers into giving up
i swear sometimes i also think like that JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
It is Over.

tbh for the issue of fillers for example, there are pros and cons. and there is also information that we aren't 100% sure of because even doctors say that they do migrate and then we have doctors that say they don't

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, ErbCel, thereallegend and 4 others
It is Over.
i think the only solution is to try , or look for real life testimony of people who tried

because you can't know if some information is given by a truly experienced dude or a basement dweller that just keeps saying what others say

• +1
Reactions: Korea
Ethnicdicklet69 isn't gonna give you a surgery plan. Just know enough to not be bluepilled by your doctor and thats all.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, fuckedupmanlet and AlexBrown84
you can't find any correct information about a surgery , treatment , solution for a failo etc...

people contradict themselves here , i feel like there is no unanimous consensus for nothing , we are in a war of information

for example i want to know if fillers are good or not , in some threads i'll feel like it's super good lifuel solution , in others it may seem it's complete retarded and fucks you up etc....
What exactly is your question about fillers? They can be good, but it depends on what you want. A key drawback with fillers is that they require maintenance.

• +1
Reactions: Gandy
Fillers and implants can work when you are ready to spend serious money on the top 5% of surgeons.

Are you willing to fly to Beverly Hills or Singapore to get operated on by people who actually understand male aesthetics?
Yes, it's a good idea. You might even look like a male model afterwards.

Doctors like Eppley even have packages named 'male model package etc' (jaw implants, cheekbone implants, buccal fat removal etc.)

Are you going to cheap out and go to a local bimbo who does hyaluronic acid fillers in your city? Are you going to travel to Turkey or India to save on costs?
You will get Bogdanoffed hard.

Plastic surgery shouldn't be attempted by anyone who can't afford the best of the best.
Why? Because as said above: You will get Bogdanoffed and you will look uncanny/comical because the person you hired is not intelligent enough or adept enough in male aesthetics to improve your looks tastefully.

Why do some celebrities have successful plastic surgeries (nobody can tell, people only keep guessing why they look better):
1. They go to the best surgeons money can buy, and there aren't that many in the world
2. They get a very limited amount of operations. You should always get as few areas fixed as possible to avoid looking uncanny.

You should also avoid lip fillers completely as a male. The risk of getting botched is huge.

Most fillers also require touchups like MrRubiks said above. Fillers dissolve over time unlike implants. Usually every 6-24 months (bad fillers every 3 months). Are you willing to make that frequent investment? The touchups can cost thousands of dollars per visit.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, MrRubiks, Anchor_Ship and 5 others
Fillers and implants can work when you are ready to spend serious money on the top 5% of surgeons.

Are you willing to fly to Beverly Hills or Singapore to get operated on by people who actually understand male aesthetics?

Doctors like Eppley even have packages named 'male model package etc' (jaw implants, cheekbone implants, buccal fat removal etc.)

Are you going to cheap out and go to a local bimbo who does hyaluronic acid fillers in your city? Are you going to travel to Turkey or India to save on costs?

Plastic surgery shouldn't be attempted by anyone who can't afford the best of the best.
Why? Because as said above: You will get Bogdanoffed and you will look uncanny/comical because the person you hired is not intelligent enough or adept enough in male aesthetics to improve your looks tastefully.

Why do some celebrities have successful plastic surgeries (nobody can tell, people only keep guessing why they look better):
1. They go to the best surgeons money can buy, and there aren't that many in the world
2. They get a very limited amount of operations. You should always get as few areas fixed as possible to avoid looking uncanny.

You should also avoid lip fillers completely as a male. The risk of getting botched is huge.

Most fillers also require touchups like MrRubiks said above. Fillers dissolve over time unlike implants. Usually every 6-24 months (bad fillers every 3 months). Are you willing to make that frequent investment? The touchups can cost thousands of dollars per visit.
Tbh wouldn't Korea be one of the top countries for surgery?

And have you gotten any surgeries? Indian boy🇮🇳💩

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 4614 and 2 others
Tbh wouldn't Korea be one of the top countries for surgery?
Yes, South Korea is one of the top destinations for plastic surgery but just as expensive as Beverly Hills surgeons like Steinbrech, Eppley or Cohen.

And have you gotten any surgeries? Indian boy
🇮🇳
💩

I'm white and live in Orange County. I've gotten masseter implants and infraorbitals that are indistinguishable from a natural result but I traveled a long distance to get it done (I went to Singapore, to the Farrer Park hospital to dr. Weng, it cost slightly more than comparable Eppley implants but I'm very happy with the results).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, lonelycurry, thereallegend and 1 other person
I'm white and live in Orange County. I've gotten masseter implants and infraorbitals that are indistinguishable from a natural result but I traveled a long distance to get it done (I went to Singapore, to the Farrer Park hospital to dr. Weng, it cost slightly more than comparable Eppley implants but I'm very happy with the results).
Can you dm me before and after pics for infraorbitals I’m thinking that will be next surgery I get

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Yes, South Korea is one of the top destinations for plastic surgery but just as expensive as Beverly Hills surgeons like Steinbrech, Eppley or Cohen.

Orange county? its over :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Search the 2019 and 2020 archives, everything you need is there.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 5180
yep it always surprises me how small the knowledge here is

like post your picture and 100 people can tell you what your flaws are (even here some people don’t know the basics) but only a VERY few can tell you what to do about them

not to mention the trolls and people who got shit tier knowledge

its kinda funny how its mostly greycels who give away the most important information out of nowhere. people with many comments are often just here to chat/troll/shit talk

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Kroker and 3 others
yep it always surprises me how small the knowledge here is

like post your picture and 100 people can tell you what your flaws are (even here some people don’t know the basics) but only a VERY few can tell you what to do about them

not to mention the trolls and people who got shit tier knowledge

its kinda funny how its mostly greycels who give away the most important information out of nowhere. people with many comments are often just here to chat/troll/shit talk
yeh this is definitely more a rotting / trolling / shitposting forum than a real looksmaxing forum

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, Deleted member 5180 and fuckedupmanlet
even doctors say that they do migrate and then we have doctors that say they don't
plastic surgery surgeons and docrots constantly lie and contradict themselves, go on realself and the info there is 10 times less accurate then here
theres only a few doctors worth their salt (and even they sometimes happen to not agree with each other, for example eppley vs dr a on silicone implants)

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and crosshold

it's an incel forum, people wanna disturb you as much as possible. Trolling and misinfo is normal thing on here

the more posts, the less reliable

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
there are pros and cons to everything greycel. I'll pray for your IQ if you can't make a conclusion yourself based on your situation and hundreds of threads on any given topic 💀

• +1
plastic surgery surgeons and docrots constantly lie and contradict themselves, go on realself and the info there is 10 times less accurate then here
theres only a few doctors worth their salt (and even they sometimes happen to not agree with each other, for example eppley vs dr a on silicone implants)
Eppley is a Jew who consistently botches recessed dogs end of discussion

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Eppley is a Jew who consistently botches recessed dogs end of discussion
but he will also do what you want him to do, has experience, will not make a medical error (infection etc)
there isn't really that much choice tbh not many other surgeons that can consistently not fuck up

• +1
but he will also do what you want him to do, has experience, will not make a medical error (infection etc)
there isn't really that much choice tbh
Jfl I see fags on here get botched whenever they go to him show me successful eppley cases that aren’t saiyan

• +1
Jfl I see fags on here get botched whenever they go to him show me successful eppley cases that aren’t saiyan
most eppley cases are not public
I'm certain that eppley has many insane transformations

• Hmm...
It's just mental masturbation. Having been on this site on-and-off for 2 years, you eventually realize what your failos are and how to fix them.

• +1
It's just mental masturbation. Having been on this site on-and-off for 2 years, you eventually realize what your failos are and how to fix them.
no fix for my 1.7 fwhr

That’s just the internet, contradictions are standard. You can read something about one topic somewhere and a few moments later be on another website saying the complete opposite.

you need to spend lots of time to comprehend looksmaxing knowledge you lazy ass greycel

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back