It’s my birthday today!

J

jflkiefmaxxing

New Gen
I have no friends/jbs so wish me a happy birthday please ascension coming soon 🙏

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, Darkeningstar, NoLongerHuman and 3 others
I have an erection jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman and BrutalMogger
im boneless

no happy birthday for ur ugly face

jk happy borthday brocel

• JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman
Have some encurryment! 🍲

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and jflkiefmaxxing
I have no friends/jbs so wish me a happy birthday please ascension coming soon 🙏
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday, dear jflkiefmaxxing
Happy birthday to you, Unless you're black.

What is "Happy Birthday?" Congratulating someone for making it this far or congratulating them for entering this world? Hmm.

Corporations know what Happy Birthday is... another payday, motherfucker. Life is so sweet for the rich. And if society ever cancels such personal holidays, a wealthy feller will get on TV and make the people feel ashamed of themselves. "How dare you! What kind of people are you? Evil, heartless... Nazis?" Ah, yes, whatever caused pain in the past is used today for guilt trips and support for more wealthy control, less human rights for the lessor.

Regardless, Congratulations on entering this wonderful world and making it this far.

• +1
Reactions: jflkiefmaxxing
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday, dear jflkiefmaxxing
Happy birthday to you, Unless you're black.
Thanks, I’m black, kief=chief kief

• WTF
Reactions: Underdog9494
What is "Happy Birthday?" Congratulating someone for making it this far or congratulating them for entering this world? Hmm.

Corporations know what Happy Birthday is... another payday, motherfucker. Life is so sweet for the rich. And if society ever cancels such personal holidays, a wealthy feller will get on TV and make the people feel ashamed of themselves. "How dare you! What kind of people are you? Evil, heartless... Nazis?" Ah, yes, whatever caused pain in the past is used today for guilt trips and support for more wealthy control, less human rights for the lessor.

Regardless, Congratulations on entering this wonderful world and making it this far.
Appreciate the jester for my birthday bro

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Appreciate the jester for my birthday bro
Bbc Three Idk GIF by BBC

• JFL
Reactions: jflkiefmaxxing
Happy birthday bro , hope you enjoy your day

Happy birthday