Its not even about looks anymore, i am going mentally insane

irrumator praetor

irrumator praetor

Lifting so I can crack nigger and jew skulls
I look good but im going mentally insane. All the looksmaxing ive done and the fact im a 7 doesn't matter at all with now the evergrowing problem of slipping into mental insanity.
I have no personality and im going mentally insane. My mask of sanity has worn off way to early and im afraid everyone is noticing. I am no longer myself anymore if i ever existed. I don't fit in, and although maybe everyone still likes me, everyday when im alone i question who i am. I have no opinion, no morals, no soul behind my face. I will end up murdering soneone i swear to fucking god (this statement is satire). I have become an npc. From all the fucking weed and nicotine and alcohol and sleepless nights i no longer function at a human level. My soul has withered away along with this stupid forum and i have no one else to blame except for myself. I have high social status however i find myself constantly angry at myself because at a personal level i don't exist. Fuck all this dark triad patrick bateman bullshit, its way past that. Whenever i see a stupid patrick bateman edit on tiktok it makes me want to pewk. I am genuinely without soul. Nothing in life matters and the only things that ever give me life are nicotine and hurting others. I have nothing else that provides me dopamine. I am a walking corpse.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 15827, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 5 others
Inb4 didn't read

what no sleep does to a mofo

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
american psycho pandora GIF

• +1
Reactions: ascension
are you an incel?

look into your hormones like testosterone and thyroid. then look into getting on an ssri or something

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor
All the looksmaxxing and niggers are still going insane. This shows just how important mentality is. This is why I think @Lars should be the example to everyone and not other autists. This site is bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
"I will end up murdering soneone i swear to fucking god (this statement is satire)"

mental illness confirmed

I look good but im going mentally insane. All the looksmaxing ive done and the fact im a 7 doesn't matter at all with now the evergrowing problem of slipping into mental insanity.
I have no personality and im going mentally insane. My mask of sanity has worn off way to early and im afraid everyone is noticing. I am no longer myself anymore if i ever existed. I don't fit in, and although maybe everyone still likes me, everyday when im alone i question who i am. I have no opinion, no morals, no soul behind my face. I will end up murdering soneone i swear to fucking god (this statement is satire). I have become an npc. From all the fucking weed and nicotine and alcohol and sleepless nights i no longer function at a human level. My soul has withered away along with this stupid forum and i have no one else to blame except for myself. I have high social status however i find myself constantly angry at myself because at a personal level i don't exist. Fuck all this dark triad patrick bateman bullshit, its way past that. Whenever i see a stupid patrick bateman edit on tiktok it makes me want to pewk. I am genuinely without soul. Nothing in life matters and the only things that ever give me life are nicotine and hurting others. I have nothing else that provides me dopamine. I am a walking corpse.
Get a hold of your fucking self. You are what you do. Become more NT, get a girlfriend or something.

• +1
All the looksmaxxing and niggers are still going insane. This shows just how important mentality is. This is why I think @Lars should be the example to everyone and not other autists. This site is bullshit
<3

well basically no1 has any personality and everyone is just a fucking npc. well focus on things you enjoy doing. what do you like doing etc? because thats basically ur personality.
I like to have more knowledge than people in politics, history, economics etc. while also outmatching people at sports, chess, computer games, etc. There will be people in each field who are better than me but no1 has the unique experiences, qualities, knowledge and drive that I have. And in the end the part where we are still social animals. I often don't fit in with others because things that I enjoy (being competetive for example) makes them feel insecure, I dont like to settle for shit like being average looking or fucking average girls. I strive for more so sometimes it can be hard to connect to people. However even if I dont always fit in a group or sth doesnt mean i cant connect with people, just in ways that fit my personality and that I enjoy - that make me feel comfy without trying to fit in. That's also what can make people look up to you. So yeah the connecting with people part is probably very important.

• +1
Lmfao coming back to this I bare witness to the power of Allah over all things