It's officially over if you aren't vaxxed (VACCINEPILL)

A

alphaChadpeasant911

Ascending
It has been proven that in order to get laid you have to be NT, which in these days unfortunately means that you MUST be vaccinated. (lying would not work as most places check for your vaccination pass now) And good luck trying to be a NT when you can't even do simple things that everyone else in society can do like entering a gym or grocery store/restaurant. You will be treated like some sort of autistic-tinfoil social outcast and no girl would want to be near you. :lul:

There is literally no other option. Restrictions will only get tighter for the unvaxxed and soon you won't be able to even leave your house.
As i type this, i have booked my appointment for the first dose next week.

Hope i didn't die JFL :p

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, NormieKilla, Deleted member 4946 and 13 others
It has been proven that in order to get laid you have to be NT, which in these days unfortunately means that you MUST be vaccinated. (lying would not work as most places check for your vaccination pass now) And good luck trying to be a NT when you can't even do simple things that everyone else in society can do like entering a gym or grocery store/restaurant. You will be treated like some sort of autistic-tinfoil social outcast and no girl would want to be near you. :lul:

There is literally no other option. Restrictions will only get tighter for the unvaxxed and soon you won't be able to even leave your house.

don't you have friends you can ask for their QR-code? you can use the same one on multiple devices.

i used someone else's for months before i had to get the shot because of traveling and uni where they actually check your ID, contrary to all restaurants and bars

don't you have friends you can ask for their QR-code? you can use the same one on multiple devices.

i used someone else's for months before i had to get the shot because of traveling and uni where they actually check your ID, contrary to all restaurants and bars
They patched that bruh, doesn't work anymore. Plus i need it for traveling and uni too :feelswhy:

They patched that bruh, doesn't work anymore. Plus i need it for traveling and uni too :feelswhy:
are you sure? i still have the code of a friend on another device

jfl if that works
works as long as they don't check your ID, which barely anyone does.

reason is that so you don't lose your certificate even if you lose/switch your device

Do you live in US?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

sucks to live in a totalitarian state

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 7098
sucks to live in a totalitarian state
View attachment 1363317
I had no other choice, tried to stay away from the vaccine as long as i can but the last straw was when i got rejected by tinder girls because i'm unvaxxed. :feelswah:

Eventually everyone has to swallow the vaccinepill whether we like it or not :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, NormieKilla, ifyouwannabemylover and 1 other person

reason is that so you don't lose your certificate even if you lose/switch your device
Before entering somewhere, check if they are checking people IDs and you will be fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098

I have a fake one looks legit gonna use it in shops and gyms

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
its getting harder and harderfor appearing nt , first the iphone pill, now the vax pill :blackpill:

I hate vaxx frauders. I already snitched on several tin foil wearing idiots for using fake vaxx passes and will keep doing so until every one of them is forced to take 8 shots of sputnik, 4 ouchies of johnson, 3 syringes of novavax and 5 pokes of moderna.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, ConspiracyTheory, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others

Fool fool fool. People don't need to be NT to get laid or foster relationships. Only you do. You and all the people who share the same mindset. Women like men who don't pretend to be anything for anyone. And they can always sense when a man's heart isn't 100% in something. They're wired (gifted) in that way the same as men are gifted with logic, emotional stability, and long term planning/perception. Anyways, let me tell you something. If you make yourself "NT" (like you're on a f*cking episode of Friends) you'll never have any relationship where you weren't settled for. When people say "be yourself", what they mean is be true to yourself. Be true to yourself because you cannot truly succeed by any other means.

If you're forcing yourself to pretend to like/enjoy things that you don't you'll never be able to attract women in the way that you should. You'll decimate your potential. It's sad because this is exactly what so many men do. At least 50%. And none of them have the kind of relationships that they want. They just get so used to pretending they're happy that they forget what being happy even feels like. They usually end up throwing themselves into their careers so they can keep their minds busy. They're like the MGTOWS that could have been. Very sad.

Don't be NT. You don't need it. I've always said things that shock people and gets individuals in group settings rubbed the wrong way. It's always been my nature and I've always been true to it, so I've never had any shortage of GL girls interested in me. Had plenty of girls with opposing views from my own wanting to hook up. One very hot extremely left wing 8/10 English muffin offered her ass after a ride home in a cab together one night. A couple of weeks earlier at work I interrupted her while she was having a conversation with a co-worker. I said that I hope Israel kills every Palestinian man, woman, and child. She got upset and quickly disengaged from the discussion, but she never lost her attraction for me. I never lost my ability to f*ck her.

Quit promoting trying to be "NT". There's a wide world out there. You just think it's small because you grew up with the internet. I promise you it's much bigger than you think. It still is and always will be. If you continue trying to appeal to what society percieves to be normal, when it's not your nature, you'll be a life long beta.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, ifyouwannabemylover and lasthope
Fool fool fool. People don't need to be NT to get laid or foster relationships. Only you do. You and all the people who share the same mindset. Women like men who don't pretend to be anything for anyone. And they can always sense when a man's heart isn't 100% in something. They're wired (gifted) in that way the same as men are gifted with logic, emotional stability, and long term planning/perception. Anyways, let me tell you something. If you make yourself "NT" (like you're on a f*cking episode of Friends) you'll never have any relationship where you weren't settled for. When people say "be yourself", what they mean is be true to yourself. Be true to yourself because you cannot truly succeed by any other means.

If you're forcing yourself to pretend to like/enjoy things that you don't you'll never be able to attract women in the way that you should. You'll decimate your potential. It's sad because this is exactly what so many men do. At least 50%. And none of them have the kind of relationships that they want. They just get so used to pretending they're happy that they forget what being happy even feels like. They usually end up throwing themselves into their careers so they can keep their minds busy. They're like the MGTOWS that could have been. Very sad.

Don't be NT. You don't need it. I've always said things that shock people and gets individuals in group settings rubbed the wrong way. It's always been my nature and I've always been true to it, so I've never had any shortage of GL girls interested in me. Had plenty of girls with opposing views from my own wanting to hook up. One very hot extremely left wing 8/10 English muffin offered her ass after a ride home in a cab together one night. A couple of weeks earlier at work I interrupted her while she was having a conversation with a co-worker. I said that I hope Israel kills every Palestinian man, woman, and child. She got upset and quickly disengaged from the discussion, but she never lost her attraction for me. I never lost my ability to f*ck her.

Quit promoting trying to be "NT". There's a wide world out there. You just think it's small because you grew up with the internet. I promise you it's much bigger than you think. It still is and always will be. If you continue trying to appeal to what society percieves to be normal, when it's not your nature, you'll be a life long beta.
whats your psl?

i've vaccine certificate and i'm not vaxxed :feelsgood:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 12002
I don't know. My avi is me.
in essence, you are average/normie looking.
But some down-point for looking in that that pic, ungroomed, and no good styling. factors like: glasses, hat, clothing

But some down-point for looking in that that pic, ungroomed, and no good styling. factors like: glasses, hat, clothing
yeah kinda incel looking with that beard+glasses

yeah kinda incel looking with that beard+glasses
with good styling, (dunno his hailine) I bet he be easily average looking, or more.
But need to go contact lenses/eyes-laser and so on than

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
I had no other choice, tried to stay away from the vaccine as long as i can but the last straw was when i got rejected by tinder girls because i'm unvaxxed. :feelswah:

Eventually everyone has to swallow the vaccinepill whether we like it or not :feelswhy:
you got played brah. women don't give a fuck if chad is vaccinated or not.

• JFL
But that is what makes me appealing. I look like I don't give a damn and I wear it very well.

A lot of people don't think much of me when they first meet me. And I've always enjoyed making folks think less of me in different ways. It sets things up for much intrigue later if that's what I want. I wouldn't be me if I didn't look this way. Groomed? Wanna get groomed for what?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Nah.. High T and self-pride is the root of all NT. No vaxxed needed. Plus don’t take the vaccine if you want to circumvent a possible risk of a high risk blood clot. (What the media won’t tell you)

Last edited:
You can literally print a fake vaccination card in your local library and sign it, it is literally a piece of cardboard paper that can be faked by anyone with a developmental disorder

Thank me later and don't snitch on me

Last edited:
  • Woah