It’s ogre

Deltoid

Deltoid

Silver
If you have a bigger nose don’t take pictures from a lower angle or it makes it look 10 times worse. Found this in my camera roll from last night lmao.
3091AE01 D2B9 4B9C 8DB9 C229E3D052DF

gimme tat jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deltoid
Sorry but can’t do that man. I need it for myself lol.
Did you ever do anything for your jaw? Also, did it get wider after 18?

Did you ever do anything for your jaw? Also, did it get wider after 18?
Nah besides chewing for a bit but I didn’t see any significant improvements so I just quit. I was also just using regular gum though so maybe if I used the harder shit it would’ve had a better effect. I did see changes after 18 though so that’s a possibility.

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun
Nah besides chewing for a bit but I didn’t see any significant improvements so I just quit. I was also just using regular gum though so maybe if I used the harder shit it would’ve had a better effect. I did see changes after 18 though so that’s a possibility.
i need to get my chew game up

Just make sure you’re eating a diet that requires a lot of chewing. So, a lot of meat is optimal imo.
I do. My diet has alot of meat and I chew gum for atleast 1 hr 30 mins everyday.

• +1
My nostrils mog urs boyo

• +1
I do. My diet has alot of meat and I chew gum for atleast 1 hr 30 mins everyday.
Just stick to that then and you should see some changes. Make sure you avoid all processed shit and intake proper nutrition, should see improvements.
My nostrils mog urs boyo
Prove it brah, I got some pretty ogre nostrils ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
Just stick to that then and you should see some changes. Make sure you avoid all processed shit and intake proper nutrition, should see improvements.

Prove it brah, I got some pretty ogre nostrils ngl.
Screenshot 20190120 160606  01

I hope you apprechiate my artwork

• +1
Reactions: Deltoid and Deleted member 611