It’s over, average white man is tall as fuck

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

6’2 manlet won’t stop until T5 Uni and 5.5PSL
So I know I made a thread talking about how a legit 6 foot barefoot is tall, and that still stands true with all ethnicities considered.

but I went to a rich white friends cookout yesterday and all upper class grown white men are 6’1-6’4 average range

It’s over, 6’1 is the new king of manlets among upper class white boys

edit: I also remember statistically that majority white universities have average heights of over 6 foot, so what I’m saying isn’t completely untrue

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, weebcel, gamma and 6 others
goddamn i love being white

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, subhuman incel, Fear and 4 others
So I know I made a thread talking about how a legit 6 foot barefoot is tall, and that still stands true with all ethnicities considered.

but I went to a rich white friends cookout yesterday and all upper class grown white men are 6’1-6’4 average range

edit: I also remember statistically that majority white universities have average heights of over 6 foot, so what I’m saying isn’t completely untrue
Imagine being 5'10 in this environment.

0 chance to in life anymore because of this disgusting fucking height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, subhuman incel and AlexBrown84
Yes, it also depends a lot on class. Upper class is very noticeably taller since low class tends to be subhuman. So the real average zoomer height among upper middle class or higher is 6'2. That is the case in western Europe too.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Lmao and amorfati
Imagine being 5'10 in this environment.

0 chance to in life anymore because of this disgusting fucking height
fax tbh I remember when I was 5’10, being that height was subhuman af.

im literally blasting chemicals into my body to escape <6’2 inceldom

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 14905, subhuman incel and 2 others
Yes, it also depends a lot on class. Upper class is very noticeably taller since low class tends to be subhuman. So the real average zoomer height among upper middle class or higher is 6'2. That is the case in western Europe too.
Need 2 LLs to be barely above average height

>$150k to be barely above average height

What the fuck did I do to deserve this fucking subhuman garbage tier shit height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, subhuman incel, Deleted member 1617 and 1 other person
this is exactly why 6’0-6’2 is king of manlets. Sure at that height range ur gonna mog most ppl in public but the only thing that matters is if u mog high status chads

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Anomaly, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person

Average white man is 5'10

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, subhuman incel, GigaAscender and 3 others
that's why its so brutal for me. 5'8 in a upper middle class area. Get mogged constantly :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anomaly and TeenAscender
Average white man is 5'10
I agree with that stat but in smaller sample sizes of white ppl who have good lives and a sex life the avg is 6’+

i am 6'6 and honestly its the worst you can be, all slayers i know are 5'8-5'10, not a single one is tall
All guys i know who are 6'3+ are incels because of their weird looking body, weird proportions
if you think 5'10 is bad height, you need to get lobotomy you subhuman autistic trash

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Toth's thot, subhuman incel and 7 others

You've never met a millennial white then.....

i am 6'6 and honestly its the worst you can be, all slayers i know are 5'8-5'10, not a single one is tall
All guys i know who are 6'3+ are incels because of their weird looking body, weird proportions
if you think 5'10 is bad height, you need to get lobotomy you subhuman autistic trash
Can confirm. At 6 foot 3 its hard as fuck already to build real muscle and my legs and arms are long as fuck. Cant even Imagine what it must be like at 6 foot 6 lmao.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Unironically true

Didn't want to tell y'all cuz no need to blackpill. But my friend group from high school is all upper middle class White dudes. At 6'3, I do not stand out. I am still a little taller than average, but the average height is truly 6'1. The normal height is 6'-6'4

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
I am 7'10 and I get mogged every time I walk past an upper middle class elementary school, they are very tall people let me assure you.

• JFL
Reactions: Melo95 and gamma