It’s over for me (never began)

D

Deleted member

Lurker
It never began for me, i always get called scary, I look as low trust as you can get, my face strikes fear in people’s eyes, not a single feminine/ pretty feature can be found, never began for me.

F2DCD328 A30E 48F6 9FD1 5DB10A65E4CB
3FF5B45D B9B7 4289 80E3 BF05BBEA0D66

only Richard Ramirez can look low trust and slay it’s over for me :feelswah:

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Preoximerianas, gamma and 3 others
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member
You look like your name would be Edgar Allen and you walk around in all black trench coats and suit shirts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Preoximerianas, aBetterMii and 2 others
You're a Chad Lite and assuming you're NT and have a decent personality, I think the problem of inceldom has more to do with demographics at this point.

There's nothing wrong with you, but somehow you haven't made the cut.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member
nah ur face is a bit feminine actually - u also look high iq from that wide ipd

• Woah
You're a Chad Lite and assuming you're NT and have a decent personality, I think the problem of inceldom has more to do with demographics at this point.

demographics? elaborate man, I live in London, could that be a reason, I heard it’s rough out here :feelsrope:

Just serialkillermaxx.
that makes girls wet

• JFL
demographics? elaborate man, I live in London, could that be a reason, I heard it’s rough out here :feelsrope:
For every 100 women that are born, there are 106 men. And actually until the age of 55, there are more men than women in general.

• WTF
nah ur face is a bit feminine actually - u also look high iq from that wide ipd
feminine features - lips, hair, gonial angle, wide ipd, eyelashes

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and Deleted member
u look good bro

• Love it
Are you making that face on purpose ? looks like you're sucking in your cheeks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Perfectumbrain and Deleted member
IF you're not fucking, it's because you're mentalcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Deleted member
IF you're not fucking, it's because you're mentalcel
I’ve tried and tried and tried, it’s so fucking over, how do you expect me to slay with my low trust low class pheno :feelswah:

feminine features - lips, hair, gonial angle, wide ipd, eyelashes
wow I thought wide ipd was masc, thanks for telling me, also I might have to get implants for my gonial angle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
u have the absolute best pheno for eboys

get some eboy clothes and go shake ur face on tiktok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14478, Deleted member and 1 other person
wow I thought wide ipd was masc, thanks for telling me, also I might have to get implants for my gonial angle
nah close set eyes is more masc

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ScreaM, thecel, Deleted member 14478 and 1 other person
also get tats + put on some doc martens and skinny jeans

slayer potential

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and delta7
mirin bones. how long it takes u to grow that hair length

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member
u look good and intimidating at the same time bro it’s a 50/50 chance for u

all depends on your personality if you’re quiet you’d come across creepy but if you’re chatty that 50% chance is going your way imo

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 14478, Deleted member and 1 other person
Ur only failo is your eye area tbh even your skin looks good
Have u tried manually stretching your lios to get a wider/better mouth?
You look masc af tho

• Love it
It never began for me, i always get called scary, I look as low trust as you can get, my face strikes fear in people’s eyes, not a single feminine/ pretty feature can be found, never began for me.

View attachment 1375093View attachment 1375094

only Richard Ramirez can look low trust and slay it’s over for me :feelswah:

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Chad.org saying it’s over as usual.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member
I’ve tried and tried and tried, it’s so fucking over, how do you expect me to slay with my low trust low class pheno :feelswah:
women like low trust low class pheno nigger, look at me. I do well. And 75% of the forum would call me a manlet

• Woah
Ur only failo is your eye area tbh even your skin looks good
Have u tried manually stretching your lios to get a wider/better mouth?
You look masc af tho
I used to look sub 3 fr with my tiniest mouth ever, how much wider should it be? :feelswah:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
I used to look sub 3 fr with my tiniest mouth ever, how much wider should it be? :feelswah:
Good question tbh ngl my mouth is 7cm wide as we speak

• JFL
in areas. Im not really pretty boy at all
I could never pass as a prettyboy, my facial hair grows giga fast cuz I’m not white and i have a gray shadow sometimes, never began :feelsrope:

nah close set eyes is more masc

Close-set eyes are more masc. Wide-set eyes look better.

JFL if you think that close-set is better than wide-set because muh masc. You know what else are masc? Big nose, long philtrum, long torso in comparison with legs’ lengths, short PFL, NCT, and thin lips. Aesthetics is more important than masculinity is.

@thecel quaking rn

Nope. He’s right; close-set is more masc than wide-set is. I’d quake if he said that close-set = BETTER.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 9670

JFL if you think that close-set is better than wide-set because muh masc. You know what else are masc? Long philtrum, long torso in comparison with legs’ lengths, short PFL, NCT, and thin lips. Aesthetics is more important than masculinity.
yah i agree wide set is better, wasn't saying masc=gl

big nose is masc too

• +1
Reactions: thecel

JFL if you think that close-set is better than wide-set because muh masc. You know what else are masc? Big nose, long philtrum, long torso in comparison with legs’ lengths, short PFL, NCT, and thin lips. Aesthetics is more important than masculinity.
I disagree on philtrum tho big philtrum is good @Danish_Retard

• Ugh..

JFL if you think that close-set is better than wide-set because muh masc. You know what else are masc? Big nose, long philtrum, long torso in comparison with legs’ lengths, short PFL, NCT, and thin lips. Aesthetics is more important than masculinity is.

Nope. He’s right; close-set is more masc than wide-set is. I’d quake if he said that close-set = BETTER.
are you saying my wide set eyes are ideal? :feelswah:

• +1

> assuming you're NT and have a decent personality

OP: "It never began for me, i always get called scary, I look as low trust as you can get, my face strikes fear in people’s eyes, not a single feminine/ pretty feature can be found, never began for me"

Truly a vibrant personality :lul:

• JFL
I could never pass as a prettyboy, my facial hair grows giga fast cuz I’m not white and i have a gray shadow sometimes, never began :feelsrope:
being white doesnt mean you can't grow facial hair fast. lol but i see what you're saying, ur fine bro

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back