It's over for me?

Testosterone (and other hormones in the steroidogensis cascade) -maxxing

And;

Dopamine-maxxing.

Surprised there’s never been a thread made on dopamine maxxing ever.

Having high dopamine will literally make you feel more self aware, confident, and motivated to be flexible with your confidence/personality due to having increased drive and less inhibition while at the same time being able to read the room very well and being able to act NT.

I might make a dopamine maxxing thread in the near future. Some compounds and techniques I’ve never seen talked about here and I’m not talking about prescription psychostims.
Pls make a thread on dopaminemaxxing and another on collagenmaxxing. I think people would really appreciate it since if people want to see your views on certain topics you literally have to find random comments by you.

Also, separate levels of difficulty in these maxxing methods, e.g. "how to collagenmaxx: water/exercise > retin-a > sleep well > ghk-cu". Same for dopamine maxxing which is the one that is the most difficult to find anything in here about.

Edit: tbh I think there's enough info on collagenmaxxing already, so a thread on dopamine would be more worthwhile I guess.

Last edited:
nice tools buddy

Screen Shot 2021 11 12 at 232046

Screen Shot 2021 11 12 at 232051

accidental comment, can't delete :)