It's over for non-lightskincels in india

D

Deleted member 17676

This life is rigged and u will lose even if u win
The psl autists can cage however they want but psl theories don't apply to India,ur average bone mogger and frame mogger are incels if they don't have a light skin pheno to compensate with it,ur average bad boy dark traid Slayer is typically a dalit chamar labour we have back in here.only light skinned guys have shots at girls,even a 5'5 light skinned guy has more smv then ur 5'11-6'0 brown guys but that doesn't mean bones don't matter,they do but ur pheno is the literal decider of how will u treated in ur life.i am a light skinned guy in India and I'm treated like god in here.i was training for a mock interview with 14 other people,the group had 6 girls and rest were boys and holy shit I was checking all the tall guys,every foid was trying to get my attention,o done of the foid who is from different caste was swooning for me and a guy with the same caste was noticing it and he said "stay away from her" lmao,that nigger got cucked to hell just cuz I was light skinned an engine you,he was taller than me but brown skinn d with decent bones.

It's over for black/browncels with mogger bones.just be lighskinned or jbw is the law in India and Pakistan.

@ForeverRecession
@currylightskin
@Octillionaire
@StrangerDanger
@RabidRosaries

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 20618, Xangsane and 4 others
Water thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 20618
@SubhumanCurrycel
@FailedNormieManlet

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
What is this skin
2873920 received 650010773020202

Just a disclaimer for white copers : we are talking about light skin indian pheno here, not cúmskins :feelskek: just like when you talk about tan you talk about your pheno, so keep the cope for sometime else

Also i am lightskin so i kinda agree

• +1
Reactions: ethnic_9, .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 17676
The psl autists can cage however they want but psl theories don't apply to India,ur average bone mogger and frame mogger are incels if they don't have a light skin pheno to compensate with it,ur average bad boy dark traid Slayer is typically a dalit chamar labour we have back in here.only light skinned guys have shots at girls,even a 5'5 light skinned guy has more smv then ur 5'11-6'0 brown guys but that doesn't mean bones don't matter,they do but ur pheno is the literal decider of how will u treated in ur life.i am a light skinned guy in India and I'm treated like god in here.i was training for a mock interview with 14 other people,the group had 6 girls and rest were boys and holy shit I was checking all the tall guys,every foid was trying to get my attention,o done of the foid who is from different caste was swooning for me and a guy with the same caste was noticing it and he said "stay away from her" lmao,that nigger got cucked to hell just cuz I was light skinned an engine you,he was taller than me but brown skinn d with decent bones.

It's over for black/browncels with mogger bones.just be lighskinned or jbw is the law in India and Pakistan.

@ForeverRecession
@currylightskin
@Octillionaire
@StrangerDanger
@RabidRosaries
Gigacope.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 16275
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ethnic_9, currylightskin and .🇹🇩.
I see you in every light skin curry thread. Bumping random things just to comment cope
You are a shadow of your fomer self.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
You are Zephir
How do you change that username thought? And why do people here put so much thought in their avis and sub-usernames? Seems like this forum is very imp to you.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
How do you change that username thought? And why do people here put so much thought in their avis and sub-usernames? Seems like this forum is very imp to you.
IMG 20220720 164520

@ForeverRecession
@currylightskin
@Octillionaire
@StrangerDanger
@RabidRosaries
How would I do there bhai? Too dark?

Screenshot 20220720 193404 WhatsApp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
You are both too dark but not loghtskin either,u will do good but job Maxx,accentmaxx and fashion Maxx will give u stacypreeta harem
Don't know what u mean bhai.

Why would I accent Maxx and style maxx?

My style is banker, my accent is london?

Lol,jfl if u believe it's cope,I'm speaking facts and from personal experience
I guess it is just the indians who are that obsessed with muh light skin. In pakistan, I don't think it matters as much as you think. I knew far too many light skinned incels to believe it.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
O
I guess it is just the indians who are that obsessed with muh light skin. In pakistan, I don't think it matters as much as you think. I knew far too many light skinned incels to believe it.
Lmaoo,u srsly believe that shit?hahaha
Most of the models,actors and other TV show actors are mostly light skinned.pakistan,just like india is obsessed with light skin.

Don't know what u mean bhai.

Why would I accent Maxx and style maxx?

My style is banker, my accent is london?
Then it's all set for you,u will be worshiped by curry whores but I would suggest u to work on ur hair,would definitely help u alot more

@justinzayn thoughts?

• +1

@justinzayn thoughts?
in pakistan pheno matters more,
baloch/pathan pheno are more robust and way higher smv,
skin colour comes second

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676
skin colour comes second
I agree and most of the times in the case of north india and pakista,the pheno and skin color seems to be the same although pakistan has slightly more variety due to a very diverse population.

Last edited:
  • WTF
O

Lmaoo,u srsly believe that shit?hahaha
Most of the models,actors and other TV show actors are mostly light skinned.pakistan,just like india is obsessed with light skin.
I don't think light skin is not an advantage. But it's not like you can have white skin and be a normie and you will be a slayer. You still need to have a gl face. Also, for some reason, most of the attractive women I saw back home LTR'd dark skinned guys. IDK why.

skin colour comes second
Most actors in curryland don't have baloch/pathan phenos lol.

• +1
Lol,we have all type of phenos here,why do u have to cope with everything?

yes not in curryland but in pakistani there are equal amount of iranic and indic phenos,also you cant classify shit,you dont even know

I don't think light skin is not an advantage. But it's not like you can have white skin and be a normie and you will be a slayer. You still need to have a gl face. Also, for some reason, most of the attractive women I saw back home LTR'd dark skinned guys. IDK why.
Lmaoo,if u have lightskin and not deformed,u can still have very pretty girls chasing you lol

Just a disclaimer for white copers : we are talking about light skin indian pheno here, not cúmskins :feelskek: just like when you talk about tan you talk about your pheno, so keep the cope for sometime else

Also i am lightskin so i kinda agree
how would a slightly tanned , dark brown hair, blue eyes guy do in india? pale skin a failo there? or just slightly tanned is ideal like light brown?

U are one of the biggest copers I have ever met
Just talking from experience. You are more than welcome to bleach your skin and see for yourself. If you honestly just having light skin and not being deformed is enough, you are the one coping hard.

Just talking from experience. You are more than welcome to bleach your skin and see for yourself.
I don't have to bleach, I already have light skin,read first before commenting
If you honestly just having light skin and not being deformed is enough, you are the one coping hard.
Read what I write,I was talking specifically talking about sea,especially india and pakistan from my personal life experience. It's you who's coping hard not me and jfl,u were the one calling a 6psl blue eyed paki Chad a normie,u are coping hard and no amount of evidence will persuade you

You are not too dark but not loghtskin either,u will do good but job Maxx,accentmaxx and fashion Maxx will give u stacypreeta harem
Bluepill :bluepill:

No,i would have said otherwise but he is exotixmaxx with his british accent and fashionmaxx with his style.so,he gonna be do very good with internally racist indian foids.

• WTF
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
I am light skin curry and got rejected by paki girls.
Idk about Indians.

But young curry girls in UK want:
road man pheno, beard, fade and drives cool car.
Colour doesn’t matter.

Idk about Indians.

Colour doesn’t matter.
Take the chin pill

Idk about Indians.

Colour doesn’t matter.
Idk about uk,I was specifically talking about curries living in india/pakistan