It's over for tallcopers like me in Brazil

D

Deleted member 14266

Zephir
Many Scandinavian members complain that where they live, 6'0" is manlet status. I think here in Brazil it's becoming the same. I won't be humble, I'm 6'3" tall and large frame. Where I play volleyball close to home, two guys are 6'4", when I go to the supermarket or somewhere close to home, out of 10 guys about my age, 5 is over 6'0" and 1 is taller than me . In Brazil, being 6'3" is equivalent to being 99,622% taller than the general male population, according to this site ( https://tall.life/height-percentile-calculator-age-country/ ). Through my observation I think that 6'3" equals 80-85% for 16-24 year olds.

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Height literally doesnt matter in Brazil tho

• Woah
You're in your head, boy. No way 6'3 isn't giant in Brazil. I've been there at 6'1 and only met one person taller than me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Uglybrazilian and WadlowMaxxing
Height literally doesnt matter in Brazil tho
Absolutely, 100% agree, this is funny because I constantly see bitches in Europe, US and other contries saying: “if you are under 6'0” you need to die, stay away from me.” While here in Brazil this is not true. nothing important, maybe it's a cultural issue, I can't explain.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Uglybrazilian
You're in your head, boy. No way 6'3 isn't giant in Brazil. I've been there at 6'1 and only met one person taller than me
No joking boyo, but people at my age in my city are tall as fuck. Not coping, that is only a observation.

No joking boyo, but people at my age in my city are tall as fuck. Not coping, that is only a observation.
It's confirmation bias. You're actively and subconsciously looking for tall men to reaffirm your beliefs. Only data matters.

And they might not even be taller than you. You might have that perception because you're obviously insecure. You won't know for sure unless you're standing next to them in a mirror or picture. I had one friend for example that I thought looked taller than me but I literally made us stand side by side in front of a mirror and he was about 2 inches shorter.

• Woah
It's confirmation bias. You're actively and subconsciously looking for tall men to reaffirm your beliefs. Only data matters.
OK bro. 99.622% is for sure the correct information, this is not wrong at all, this is all in my head and I am schizophrenic, thanks for clearing up the big blunt truth, only data matters.

And they might not even be taller than you. You might have that perception because you're obviously insecure. You won't know for sure unless you're standing next to them in a mirror or picture. I had one friend for example that I thought looked taller than me but I literally made us stand side by side in front of a mirror and he was about 2 inches shorter.
nah dude, stop.

Absolutely, 100% agree, this is funny because I constantly see bitches in Europe, US and other contries saying: “if you are under 6'0” you need to die, stay away from me.” While here in Brazil this is not true. nothing important, maybe it's a cultural issue, I can't explain.
Probably cultural tbh, its hard to explain

OK bro. 99.622% is for sure the correct information, this is not wrong at all, this is all in my head and I am schizophrenic, thanks for clearing up the big blunt truth, only data matters.
Fucking lol @ you getting defensive over nonsense on autismforums.org. You're letting emotions control your beliefs and actions irl and on the internet. sack up, moleque

Height

• JFL
Depends on area in Brazil. Very white and rich areas obviously have more tall people.

• +1