IT'S OVER IF REDDIT COMMENTS ON REDPILLED SUBS DON'T LOOK LIKE THIS

D

Deleted member 3612

Kraken
Well first it's over if you have never gone viral but

Youre a braincel/incel but have the physique of a Chad.
Basically youre what you despise the most. I dont understand this shit.

Ugly? No. Raging douche? Yes.

Why is this chad on this sub

Agreed. I wish I had half of his Chadness.

Dude. I'm a woman and i can tell you for sure you are NOT ugly. In fact, you're pretty cute. Don't worry, she had to have been just fucking with you. I especially liked the middle pic. Great body.
EDIT: I just looked at your previous posts. You just got a whole lot LESS hot. You're really invested in that incel bs aren't you? You have all the lingo down, complain about how ugly you are, talk about Chads and Staceys... It's weird as hell man. Like- join a club. Play a sport. Go to a bar. Hanging out on incel subs isn't going to help you pick up girls. It's clearly not good for your self esteem. Women are attracted to confident men. Not cocky; confident. Sometimes you have to fake it till you make it with that. Keep this in mind- you are very attractive. Your body is bangin. You could maybe look into some skincare/acne product to smooth out your skin, but all in all, if I saw you walking down the street you'd catch my eye. The problem isn't how you look on the outside. It's the insecurity you're seething with. It's a real turn off. Get out of the incel world; you don't have to live like that. It's poisoning your mind.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

She was trippin. Hot.

Agreed

You’re handsome. Fit, nice features, good looking hair.

Chads invading our sub Waaaar
dude i see guys like you, chiseled and well done having gfs, work on your personality and thoughts for now i bet they are the problem, hit me up if you need any help with it !

Nah dude youre hella handsome, manly as fuck jawline.

Low esteem maybe? You have base chad potential

Damn bro. You chin is so chiseled!!! Looks like it someone was dumb enough to swing at you, youd break whatever was coming at ya.

lol is that a joke ? you're hot af dude

you're hot wtf,

Wthh your good looking

You're a chad

you look really good (no homo)

all these from 1 post btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
0 replies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
no ask