its over if you dont spend money during your prime (vacation, parties, surgeries etc)

homo_faber

homo_faber

i thought this was a looksmaxing forum
:soy::soy::soy:
"b-but i want financial freedom when im 50"

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: amorfati, onfiresems, Deleted member 3828 and 6 others
Agree. Most chads spend money and have fun in their 20s. Saving money and trying to budget everything is a virgin nerd trait.

• +1
Reactions: amorfati, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 9568 and 1 other person
That’s what I’m doing(spending on looksmaxxing and copes), also I don’t pay rent since I live with my parents which helps to afford my lifestyle. I’m a huge spender. Tho after I feel comfortable with my looks I need to save money for a condo near the beach, my dream( I don’t t want to live near ethnics either)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: amorfati and homo_faber
Agree. Most chads spend money and have fun in their 20s. Saving money and trying to budget everything is a virgin nerd trait.
pretty much, sooner or later they always bounce back in their early 40's when they a nice position meanwhile some normies tried saving their whole life lol

• +1
Reactions: amorfati and Deleted member 14274
pretty much, sooner or later they always bounce back in their early 40's when they a nice position meanwhile some normies tried saving their whole life lol
Exactly this

FIRE. Just life very cheap in prime, so you can chill maxx when older.

didnt watch but chillmax as an oldcel is cope...chillmax to do what? to have to think about everything you missed in your prime?

time is the most valuable ressources ever

1 usd spend in your prime equals 10.000 usd spend as an oldcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and amorfati