its OVER if you had to take initiative in making friends with someone

G

gggg3333

Iron
i cannot cope with this. ive come to a realization that every single person ive bonded with was solely because of my initiative alone. think about it. nobody genuinely wants to befriend you. if you were to just mind your own business and exist instead of making an act of being someone who you really arent to connect with people, you would be ALONE forever. you dont have the privilege of being on the receiving end. i believe this is the ultimate blackpill most want to ignore. i am not saying its bad to get out of your comfort zone and make friends, im just saying how if you wouldnt and were to just act like every other person, you wouldnt have a single friend or acquaintance, and if you were to cut bonds with somebody, they probably wouldnt care. is this everyone's experience on this forum? literally losing sleep over this

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 16371, whiteissuperior and 9 others
I stay in my room 5 years 😛

No one broke in to be my friend. Is it over?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16371, whiteissuperior and 2 others
Male gender problems

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and gggg3333
i cannot cope with this. ive come to a realization that every single person ive bonded with was solely because of my initiative alone. think about it. nobody genuinely wants to befriend you. if you were to just mind your own business and exist instead of making an act of being someone who you really arent to connect with people, you would be ALONE forever. you dont have the privilege of being on the receiving end. i believe this is the ultimate blackpill most want to ignore. i am not saying its bad to get out of your comfort zone and make friends, im just saying how if you wouldnt and were to just act like every other person, you wouldnt have a single friend or acquaintance, and if you were to cut bonds with somebody, they probably wouldnt care. is this everyone's experience on this forum? literally losing sleep over this
how often have you seen men get attention naturally.

Dude this doesn't mean it's over unless you're bottom tier.

But let that hate fuel you to get more better looking, etc.
most powerufl people live by the code of hte sith. The codeo f hte jedi is spread so people get nothing and are pawns.

• +1
Reactions: gggg3333 and currylightskin
There is always a chaser and a chooser.

• +1
Reactions: gggg3333
Indeed. Impossible to be friendless if you're good looking as people will initiate conversations with you and be friendly, especially in a school setting

Only outliers are if you're anti-social or extremely aspie...

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, ManzareK and currylightskin
fuck i want to become good looking and get every surgery in existence that has a chance to improve me even minimally.

I don’t make friends or engage in patter. If a mf wants to befriend me, they’ll have to lure me in and trap me like a wild animal.

You probably have zero real friends because you've missed out in high school/college where you were supposed to create life long connections and now you're alone and it's nearly impossible to make good friends now from scratch so if it's the case I feel ya OP
Take up an NT hobby and become good at it then try to socialmediamaxx/statusmaxx so people will want to befriend you because you're good at something & respected (being at least a HTN would also help)
Friendships in which you share the same hobbies and interests are the strongest ngl

mogs me at taking initiative

You probably have zero real friends because you've missed out in high school/college where you were supposed to create life long connections and now you're alone and it's nearly impossible to make good friends now from scratch so if it's the case I feel ya OP
Take up an NT hobby and become good at it then try to socialmediamaxx/statusmaxx so people will want to befriend you because you're good at something & respected (being at least a HTN would also help)
Friendships in which you share the same hobbies and interests are the strongest ngl
fucking retarded greycel. cant even understand a 6 line paragraph properly, tries to lecture people.

dnr but friendship is good

Based observation graycel

Funnily enough I've never had this problem even as a diagnosed autist.

Getting a girlfriend and getting her to stay more than a month is another story.

Join the military. Friends are circumstantial anyways