It's over when even gooks choose the white phenotype over theirs in their manga and anime

Slayerino

Slayerino

PSL 🎱 or 💀

Anime is drawn according to the white phenotype, not rice phenotype.

As you can clearly see, anime artists far prefer the compact midface of whites than the bimax ape mouth of their own people. Hence, beauty is objective and whites are the standard bearers of beauty.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5143 and 13 others
Notice how every smart, strong character has hunter eyes.

Bleach, Naruto, Attack on Titans

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, MusicMaxxingMidget, Deleted member 470 and 8 others
Super-Saiyan-3-Featured.jpg

You could have just said when Goku turns super saiyan he becomes a Blonde Hair Blue eyed Aryan

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3832 and 14 others
When I was young I always thought that anime characters were white people ngl. Like when I was watching shows like Yu-Gi-Oh and then suddenly realized it was suppose to be taking place in Japan I had a wtf moment because the characters looked nothing like Asians at all.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Patient A, Be_ConfidentBro and 11 others
Notice how every smart, strong character has hunter eyes.

Bleach, Naruto, Attack on Titans
Naruto newshot

how is this hunter eyes?

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671 and 1 other person
When I was young I always thought that anime characters were white people ngl. Like when I was watching shows like Yu-Gi-Oh and then suddenly realized it was suppose to be taking place in Japan I had a wtf moment because the characters looked nothing like Asians at all.
they are litterally white people that speak japanese

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4991
EAP9d8GVAAAZLZI.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Somalipirate, .👽. and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
4944 9

XD

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 6401, Limbo and 4 others
Always when the mc gets badass or goes under a huge trasformations
he gets huntereyes, bigger frame, and better jaw

• +1
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5891

That guy looks alpha tbh ngl. He would probably get laid with lots of noodles srs. He has bad boy written all over him.

Tbh the more I think about how different the world would be if the germans had won the more I cringe. Everybody thinks we avoided a dystopia. In reality, the wrong side lost and we ARE entering a dystopia. There would be no incels had the nazis won. They would have been removed from the gene pool and we would all have been born as Aryan giga-chads with high IQ. Instead we have cancer like feminism and female rights, in addition to getting raped by jew capitalism.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, maxmendietta, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 470
That guy looks alpha tbh ngl. He would probably get laid with lots of noodles srs. He has bad boy written all over him.

Tbh the more I think about how different the world would be if the germans had won the more I cringe. Everybody thinks we avoided a dystopia. In reality, the wrong side lost and we ARE entering a dystopia. There would be no incels had the nazis won. They would have been removed from the gene pool and we would all have been born as Aryan giga-chads with high IQ. Instead we have cancer like feminism and female rights, in addition to getting raped by jew capitalism.
alt of reptiles detected

• +1
@her @Yoyome99

• +1
Well asians have a flat head and so do anime characters so who cares

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Thanks g

• +1
Freezer

"Keep coping you utter subhuman"

• +1

• JFL
  • +1
I said smart strong characters

View attachment 354981View attachment 354982View attachment 354983

Aizen, Madara, both one of the strongest characters in series. Levi op as fuck too.
Yeah all characters that are good lookigusually have long PFL.
probably because it's kind of hard to draw issues that humans have (symmetry, skin,) without the character looking like shit, so most anime characters default as decent looking.
Just now realized Light Yagami from death note had hunter eyes too jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Over
Yeah all characters that are good lookigusually have long PFL.
probably because it's kind of hard to draw issues that humans have (symmetry, skin,) without the character looking like shit, so most anime characters default as decent looking.
Just now realized Light Yagami from death note had hunter eyes too jfl
Oh yea I forgot about him. Though they always draw the good looking characters with narrow chin, almost feminine chin. I think it's because their beauty standards. I read somewhere asians like pointy chins.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 2205
Oh yea I forgot about him. Though they always draw the good looking characters with narrow chin, almost feminine chin. I think it's because their beauty standards. I read somewhere asians like pointy chins.
Yeah Asians don't like masculine features. There was an Asian actor getting shamed for being too masculine. Pretty brutal.

It's not about feminity vs masculinty, more so younger vs older. Having more bones is less neotenous in some cases, which Asians don't like.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5187 and Over
Yeah Asians don't like masculine features. There was an Asian actor getting shamed for being too masculine. Pretty brutal.

It's not about feminity vs masculinty, more so younger vs older. Having more bones is less neotenous in some cases, which Asians don't like.
So my weak shit chin and mandible would be celebrity tier there?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205

High IQ

Was in Japan all wears umbrellas when the sun is out to avoid skin damage from sun
Big hats etc.

They take being pale and young looking as most attractive from what I noticed

Japan is based af tho
So looks dont matter as much for men

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Over and Deleted member 2205
God is cruel for making one race so much superior to others
Nigga I'm fucking pale.

I need ticket to Japan anyone?
Do it and it won’t be over

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401 and Over
Nigga I'm fucking pale.

I need ticket to Japan anyone?
Got lot of female attention from being white and tall compared
However Japan is a based country so except to have a good job

Women don't work much there

One benefit of being white is also they expect you to be much more romantic, more western attitude towards women etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205 and Over
High IQ

Was in Japan all wears umbrellas when the sun is out to avoid skin damage from sun
Big hats etc.

They take being pale and young looking as most attractive from what I noticed

Japan is based af tho
So looks dont matter as much for men
Asians look incredibley young. Most people in their late 20s and early 30s in Japan and Korea would be mistaken as college students. It's actually insane. Almost every single insane anti aging cases (40+) have been from Asians. Pretty sure they age slower.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5187
Asians look incredibley young. Most people in their late 20s and early 30s in Japan and Korea would be mistaken as college students. It's actually insane. Almost every single insane anti aging cases (40+) have been from Asians. Pretty sure they age slower.
Yeah they are ahead of western countries in anti aging for sure

But keep in mind they take way better care of skin etc

You wont ever see them unprotected in sun

In south east asia I saw koreans in wetsuits and umbrellas at the beach

Reason why men probaly look more feminine is that it's heavily centred on female beauty not male
Japan and Korea got a very different culture

They probably always selected for young looking females etc

But from experience I got lot of attention being tall, blond, curly hair and more masculine face
But a japanese national probaly wouldn't marry a westerners because of culture

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205
Beyond

• +1
Anime characters are highly artistically exaggerated creations with anatomical liberties. They don't have strong resemblance to either asian or white people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper and Deleted member 3177
View attachment 354837
how is this hunter eyes?
naruto is the antithesis of being strong and smart, he just bullshits his way through everything with the help of his friends, was basically the whole point of the show tbh

compare naruto's design to one of the more self sufficient characters like his dad
75601406 352 k257678

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper

This is a massive cope. Asian women fucking love masculine men. It's why westernized asian women favor whites over asian males. It's just that the asian men themselves don't have those features so they don't want to glorify them.
Anime characters are highly artistically exaggerated creations with anatomical liberties. They don't have strong resemblance to either asian or white people.

Tbh they kinda look like aliens with those large eyes ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and hebbewem

You are the stupidest poster on this site. Incels will always exist because attractiveness is relative. The incel of the future could be the chad of today. Think before you speak idiot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper and Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and slime
Bruhh I just noticed the asian phenos are always the baddies grunts

• +1
I've read Delon was popular in Japan.

Alain Delon High Quality Wallpapers

• +1
Incels will always exist because attractiveness is relative.

NO.

Humans evolved to find certain physical features attractive. Attractiveness is objective. If everybody looked like shit most people would have low libido. If everybody looked like a model then fucking would be more commonplace. This meme that attractiveness is relative is bullshit.

Consider what attractiveness actually is: Attractiveness is basically just sexual dimorphism + few deformities.

Consider this amusing but nonetheless extremely accurate meme:

The+bachelor_5ba8c6_6603012.jpg

Yes it's funny, but it's also TRUE. They are all attractive for exactly the same reason: High dimorphism (masculine face) plus good symmetry/no major flaws. What we think of as unattractive people are basically just individuals whom either had a garbage puberty (scrawny/lack of musles for males, no tits or ass in case of women) or have genetic flaws that result in imperfect body proportions & lack of symmetry.

ATTRACTIVENESS IS OBJECTIVE. If everybody was very attractive, then people would basically just be sexually equal and anybody could get laid. You are coping if you buy into this "looks are relative" bullshit.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 6401 and Ritalincel
This is a massive cope. Asian women fucking love masculine men. It's why westernized asian women favor whites over asian males. It's just that the asian men themselves don't have those features so they don't want to glorify them.

Tbh they kinda look like aliens with those large eyes ngl.
They don't like masculine features on ASIAN MEN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5187