It's Over

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
I was expecting the worst and what resulted was a lot better.

At the end of class after she asked if I still wanted to do this despite the prof delaying the test at the minute I said yeah, I'd rather study in advance. She then asked if I wanted to go to the library or off campus and I told her I know a nice café that's better.

We walked side by side to where my car was parked. She actually initiated conversation with me, we talked about school and the classes we were taking.

She got in my car and I drove to the café. It felt incredible having a girl next to me. I'm 23 years old and have never interacted with a girl just us in my life. I've never been alone with a girl before, or had any conversation with one that wasn't some forced group work or anything.

Unlike a lot of the other LooksMaxxers here I'm an incel first and foremost.

She talked to me about anime and videogames. What she was watching and reading. We had a pretty good conversation.

Then she brought up the new spiderman movie and I asked "do you want to see it?" When I said that I didn't mean if she wanted to see it with me I meant if she just wanted to see it herself but she thought I meant with me.

She then quickly said no she didn't and that's when I realized it was over.

We got to the café. I never had coffee before in my life. I got a vanilla latte because there's a meme with ER and vanilla lattes so that's why I ordered that. She ordered some ice thing. I placed my order and said that's it and she ordered after me, she knew I wasn't paying for anything so that made me feel good.

The studying went really well. She really helped me out and got me prepared for the upcoming test. I'm glad we were able to do that.

The one thing though is that while we were studying she mentioned to me that she took 3 years of Japanese in in high school. She is also a Chinese native speaker and took AP (Advanced Placement) classes which gave her a lot of college credits before even starting.

I felt intellectually MOGGED. I thought this girl is better than me in every way and makes me look like a joke. I told her I wanted to move to Japan and be an English teacher and I later asked if she ever went and she told me no but I realized she is far more prepared than I would be.

It reminded me of @11gaijin 's thread that women are superior to men. I never thought that until I realized how much better than me this girl is. I thought the one time I spoke Japanese in our class (linguistics) to show off I would impress/surprise her but it turns out what little I know is a joke compared to her. I felt so insignificant once I realized this. I felt really sad over it.

We accomplished what we needed to do for our studying and she agreed with me to go back to the college. On the way there we also had good conversations about the college, about computers, she asked me if I ever built a computer and I told her how I build them and do warranty work on them for my job at a computer shop (a lie). She asked me for recommendations and I told her what I would recommend.

This girl obviously likes me. It's just she likes me as a friend. There is nothing sexual there. I'm someone she's comfortable to be around, nothing more than that.

She however does not consider me an orbiter but an actual friend. We had the same type of conversations I would have with one of you guys here. We talked about videogames and she told me all about how she likes League of Legends. It was normal talk, not that cuck orbiter talk you're all familiar with.

Even so, that's not what I wanted. I can't lie to myself. This is what my guts telling me and from everything I learned this is simply the case.

She just ran out too fast when I dropped her back off at the college. I offered her granola bars for lunch but she didn't take them, she said she would get halal food instead which I told her I hate. I wanted her to take them because I wanted her to eat them and think of me when she was gone so I was disappointed she didn't.

She genuinely likes me though, and I'm sure physically as well or I would've never got this far. She just doesn't see me as the type of guy she'd have a real relationship with, that's the honest truth.

On one hand I wish she would've told me let's go study at the library. I wish she would've been cold and unfriendly. That way I could hate her and I could angrily say I'm leaving America behind, nobody ever treated me good here!

But she didn't. She was very kind. The Yellow Pill hasn't failed me. A western girl would've never gave me this much. Only an Asian girl would've ever gave me a chance/opportunity like this. For that I'm grateful.

I just wish it could've been more. But I know a lot of the people on incels.me would be happy from this. Like me, many of them never got a chance to interact with a girl in their lives. So I can't complain that regard, I can no longer say I've never gone on a date before and I can no longer say I've never spent time with a girl that wanted to spend time with me and was genuinely kind to me.

As I said though I wish I could've had a real relationship with this girl but that's simply not the case here. It's a friendship that will last through the semester and dissipate afterwards.

It's unfortunately but I can't lie to myself.

I don't know where to go from here. I feel like I should abandon my copes and dedicate my life to my studies. I should stop rotting for hours on forums like this with J-Pop soundcloud on autorepeat and instead fill my time with Japanese and College studies.

I can say without a doubt it is over for me in America. I will never get a real relationship here and I tried all I could.

Japan is what's next for me.

@jefferson @11gaijin @Afrikancel @averageblokecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, StressShady, ElliotRodgerJr and 5 others
over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
never even began for you

• +1
She genuinely likes me though, and I'm sure physically as well or I would've never got this far. She just doesn't see me as the type of guy she'd have a real relationship with, that's the honest truth.
Ayyyyy the cope, nigga big fail

Sorry man but life what it is and unfortunately you didn't pull it because of your looks mainly, you sound autistic as shit but when you asked her about going to the cinema and she replied "no" it meant it wasn't because autismo but because of lookismo, sorry man, but I can tell I have ha harder blows on me so man up and keep going
Jfl if you think tony is going to read for shit, he's above us all and just replies with high IQ responses only geniuses can understand

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Zesto
Good for you, I think you liked the experience but as you said, she isn't interested in you as a partner. Reason would have been that she isn't sexually attracted to you. I'd say you should continue to focus on looksmaxing coz in the end looks and sex appeal matter the most.

Even in Japan, looks will be very important. You told me you were gymcelling, you should continue to do it. Looks>Everything

• +1
this world is a sad sad place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, fobos and Deleted member 281
I was expecting the worst and what resulted was a lot better.

At the end of class after she asked if I still wanted to do this despite the prof delaying the test at the minute I said yeah, I'd rather study in advance. She then asked if I wanted to go to the library or off campus and I told her I know a nice café that's better.

We walked side by side to where my car was parked. She actually initiated conversation with me, we talked about school and the classes we were taking.

She got in my car and I drove to the café. It felt incredible having a girl next to me. I'm 23 years old and have never interacted with a girl just us in my life. I've never been alone with a girl before, or had any conversation with one that wasn't some forced group work or anything.

Unlike a lot of the other LooksMaxxers here I'm an incel first and foremost.

She talked to me about anime and videogames. What she was watching and reading. We had a pretty good conversation.

Then she brought up the new spiderman movie and I asked "do you want to see it?" When I said that I didn't mean if she wanted to see it with me I meant if she just wanted to see it herself but she thought I meant with me.

She then quickly said no she didn't and that's when I realized it was over.

We got to the café. I never had coffee before in my life. I got a vanilla latte because there's a meme with ER and vanilla lattes so that's why I ordered that. She ordered some ice thing. I placed my order and said that's it and she ordered after me, she knew I wasn't paying for anything so that made me feel good.

The studying went really well. She really helped me out and got me prepared for the upcoming test. I'm glad we were able to do that.

The one thing though is that while we were studying she mentioned to me that she took 3 years of Japanese in in high school. She is also a Chinese native speaker and took AP (Advanced Placement) classes which gave her a lot of college credits before even starting.

I felt intellectually MOGGED. I thought this girl is better than me in every way and makes me look like a joke. I told her I wanted to move to Japan and be an English teacher and I later asked if she ever went and she told me no but I realized she is far more prepared than I would be.

It reminded me of @11gaijin 's thread that women are superior to men. I never thought that until I realized how much better than me this girl is. I thought the one time I spoke Japanese in our class (linguistics) to show off I would impress/surprise her but it turns out what little I know is a joke compared to her. I felt so insignificant once I realized this. I felt really sad over it.

We accomplished what we needed to do for our studying and she agreed with me to go back to the college. On the way there we also had good conversations about the college, about computers, she asked me if I ever built a computer and I told her how I build them and do warranty work on them for my job at a computer shop (a lie). She asked me for recommendations and I told her what I would recommend.

This girl obviously likes me. It's just she likes me as a friend. There is nothing sexual there. I'm someone she's comfortable to be around, nothing more than that.

She however does not consider me an orbiter but an actual friend. We had the same type of conversations I would have with one of you guys here. We talked about videogames and she told me all about how she likes League of Legends. It was normal talk, not that cuck orbiter talk you're all familiar with.

Even so, that's not what I wanted. I can't lie to myself. This is what my guts telling me and from everything I learned this is simply the case.

She just ran out too fast when I dropped her back off at the college. I offered her granola bars for lunch but she didn't take them, she said she would get halal food instead which I told her I hate. I wanted her to take them because I wanted her to eat them and think of me when she was gone so I was disappointed she didn't.

On one hand I wish she would've told me let's go study at the library. I wish she would've been cold and unfriendly. That way I could hate her and I could angrily say I'm leaving America behind, nobody ever treated me good here!

But she didn't. She was very kind. The Yellow Pill hasn't failed me. A western girl would've never gave me this much. Only an Asian girl would've ever gave me a chance/opportunity like this. For that I'm grateful.

I just wish it could've been more. But I know a lot of the people on incels.me would be happy from this. Like me, many of them never got a chance to interact with a girl in their lives. So I can't complain that regard, I can no longer say I've never gone on a date before and I can no longer say I've never spent time with a girl that wanted to spend time with me and was genuinely kind to me.

As I said though I wish I could've had a real relationship with this girl but that's simply not the case here. It's a friendship that will last through the semester and dissipate afterwards.

It's unfortunately but I can't lie to myself.

I don't know where to go from here. I feel like I should abandon my copes and dedicate my life to my studies. I should stop rotting for hours on forums like this with J-Pop soundcloud on autorepeat and instead fill my time with Japanese and College studies.

I can say without a doubt it is over for me in America. I will never get a real relationship here and I tried all I could.

Japan is what's next for me.

@jefferson @11gaijin @Afrikancel @averageblokecel
Western women are degenerate. the yellow pill is legit

• +1
Success its over.

• +1
Good for you, I think you liked the experience but as you said, she isn't interested in you as a partner. Reason would have been that she isn't sexually attracted to you. I'd say you should continue to focus on looksmaxing coz in the end looks and sex appeal matter the most.

Even in Japan, looks will be very important. You told me you were gymcelling, you should continue to do it. Looks>Everything

Hey, can you link me that thread about women being smarter?

• +1
rofl at even bothering with etnic women, only white women matter tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and AntiSocial-Fakecel
At least you tried Bro, just dont Orbit her hoy kinda sound like you're coping and borderline orbiting but I respect you has the guys to go for it.

My advice Is to keep being friendly yo her but dont hang around with her , hang around other people, not neccesarily women. Dont ignore her but dont give her your Time either

• +1
At least you tried Bro, just dont Orbit her hoy kinda sound like you're coping and borderline orbiting but I respect you has the guys to go for it.

My advice Is to keep being friendly yo her but dont hang around with her , hang around other people, not neccesarily women. Dont ignore her but dont give her your Time either

She is a good study partner. One more time I will invite her to study with me for the final exam (around a month and a half from today) then never speak to her again.

I'll keep saying hi and bye to her as I do every class and do small in class work with her.

The proximity principle/law of familiarity is a lie. I tried it with this girl and it failed. Maybe it's good for building friendships but that's not what I wanted. It was a theory I saw on .me, not sure if it was covered on these forums. The theory was the more familiar you become to a girl through encountering her regularly the more willing she'd be likely to fuck you.

I wish it didn't have to end this way. She legit recoiled/got shocked when I brought up that movie line. It felt like I was punched in the gut. She was horrified I stepped out of bounds as a friend. If I was beta/bluepilled I wouldn'tve been able to recognize this

I looked up when the movie comes out, it was announced like today or yesterday and comes out Summer 2019. I thought it was in theaters. This means the thought of seeing this movie with me and still hanging out with me in 2019 disgusted her. It makes things even worse.

I didn't even mean it that way. I meant to say "would that be a movie you would go and watch yourself."

I also told her I'd bring her to the parking lot but she wanted to get out of my car at the first stop sign right next to it.

If she saw me sexually she would've been disappointed to go and would've dragged it out, telling me how much she enjoyed the time we spent and possibly bringing up on her own about doing it again soon.

It's actually fucking horrifying what I went through that I'm able to recognize what she's thinking and how she sees me through little things like this.

It would be better to be a bluepilled idiot and think she likes me, this shit gives you mental anguish knowing you don't measure up and no other girl in your life has given you the time of day before.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Peruvian
Just relax mate.

She is friendly towards you. That's good. It will help you work on your social anxiety. Keep looksmaxxing.

Be friends with her, just don't orbit. Act like you are higher status than her in your head so you dont get upset.

Just friendzone her theory. Then find other girls to talk to

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 6401 and Zesto
She is a good study partner. One more time I will invite her to study with me for the final exam (around a month and a half from today) then never speak to her again.

I'll keep saying hi and bye to her as I do every class and do small in class work with her.

The proximity principle/law of familiarity is a lie. I tried it with this girl and it failed. Maybe it's good for building friendships but that's not what I wanted. It was a theory I saw on .me, not sure if it was covered on these forums. The theory was the more familiar you become to a girl through encountering her regularly the more willing she'd be likely to fuck you.

I wish it didn't have to end this way. She legit recoiled/got shocked when I brought up that movie line. It felt like I was punched in the gut. She was horrified I stepped out of bounds as a friend. If I was beta/bluepilled I wouldn'tve been able to recognize this

I looked up when the movie comes out, it was announced like today or yesterday and comes out Summer 2019. I thought it was in theaters. This means the thought of seeing this movie with me and still hanging out with me in 2019 disgusted her. It makes things even worse.

I didn't even mean it that way. I meant to say "would that be a movie you would go and watch yourself."

I also told her I'd bring her to the parking lot but she wanted to get out of my car at the first stop sign right next to it.

If she saw me sexually she would've been disappointed to go and would've dragged it out, telling me how much she enjoyed the time we spent and possibly bringing up on her own about doing it again soon.

It's actually fucking horrifying what I went through that I'm able to recognize what she's thinking and how she sees me through little things like this.

It would be better to be a bluepilled idiot and think she likes me, this shit gives you mental anguish knowing you don't measure up and no other girl in your life has given you the time of day before.
moves aren’t a good place for a date. ask her to eat and tell her you’re gonna leave soon or something.

also yellow pill is legit but for places like indonesia. japan is hard but plenty of places out there 3rd world that have easier poon than the west

• +1
over

• +1
What about your Strategy you explained to me. Poking her and playing with hair. Didnt Work out?

• +1
What about your Strategy you explained to me. Poking her and playing with hair. Didnt Work out?

As soon as that movie stuff came out I realized there is no point escalating.

We will probably study one more time for the final exam. There I have plans of bringing up going to a restaurant to "celebrate" the end of the college semester.

If she doesn't agree to that then at the last day of class I might tell her how happy I was to be able to work with her and ask her for a hug.

• +1
zesto post revived:exited:

Why is this shit in looksmaxxing section?

Also Op is a ubercuck

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
no gym for your facial bones
9ttNldh.jpg

Sanza.png

attachment.php

i cant see all the pic posted

i cant see all the pic posted
for some reason you can only see them in the textbox when you quote them. See my post history for what I mean.

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun and androidcel
Why is this shit in looksmaxxing section?

Also Op is a ubercuck
Zesto was the biggest faggot on this site. I did everything I could to get him banned and it worked thank God

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rimcel, androidcel and RedPilledStemcel
Zesto was the biggest faggot on this site. I did everything I could to get him banned and it worked thank God
i want to know hows his japan trip goes....:feelsthink:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel, RedPilledStemcel, dogtown and 4 others
i want to know hows his japan trip goes....:feelsthink:
It already happened and predictedably it did not go well. In fact he was so embarrassed he left psl

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun
" I wanted her to take them because I wanted her to eat them and think of me when she was gone so I was disappointed she didn't "

:(

It is indeed over.

It already happened and predictedably it did not go well. In fact he was so embarrassed he left psl
Did he go back to US?

What was so bad about Zesto. He was a bit before my time unfortunately.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, kobecel and androidcel
He is a backstabbing lunatic with severe BDD and narcissism despite being literally deformed.
He made constant shitposts and acted stupid

Idk man no one knows he left PSL
Did he make a thread on his Japan experience before leaving?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel

I felt intellectually MOGGED

That is not impressive, what are you talking about? It is fairly common to speak three languages.

glad this gook worshipping cuck is gone. dont free him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, Ritalincel, Nibba and 1 other person
Holy shit what a fag

No dude u can't say shit. You have no idea who this guy was or what he was about. Everything I said was true
Watch it Nib, you’ve caused me no small amount of difficulty over the last 12 hours, for which I am none too pleased about