• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Time Travel and nausea
i thought the average was 4?
this is very unsettling.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, pisslord, xit and 7 others
Hang until diminishing returns then break and repeat until max out then extend till diminishing returns then break and repeat until max out then use a pump and jelq routine until diminishing returns then break and repeat until max out then if you want clamp

• +1
Reactions: nausea
over

• +1
pretty sure this would make your dick 2+ inches longer and about 1+ inches girthier without the clamping. with clamping even if you start at 4.5 girth you can get to 6

• +1
ogre

• +1
my dick was 14cm when i was 15yo its 17cm now

• +1
i mean if you are at least 5-5,5 inches you can fraud max idk but it only gets you so far
being cucked is at high chances

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Vitruvian
Does it add length too? or only stretches add length?
as far as I know only hanging and stretches/extending add length.

i saw on PEGym and Thundersplace that they recommend gaining length before girth. and for length they recommend stretching the ligaments first before making the tunica bigger so thats why I said hang then extend then pump and jelq then clamp

• +1
i mean if you are at least 5-5,5 inches you can fraud max idk but it only gets you so far
being cucked is at high chances
Fraud what? Having a big dick gives you a boost in sex enjoyment & confidence, knowing that you can ram that pussy and make it get wet compared to the index finger looking dick she experienced before you.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Fraud what? Having a big dick gives you a boost in sex enjoyment & confidence, knowing that you can ram that pussy and make it get wet compared to the index finger looking dick she experienced before you.
i agree in every word you just wrote thats why i said it only goes so far
i said fauding i meant like pictures on tinder or something for validation
or lie to a woman about your dick size when she sees it because women cant count
but its gona fall down quickly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Vitruvian
i agree in every word you just wrote thats why i said it only goes so far
i said fauding i meant like pictures on tinder or something for validation
or lie to a woman about your dick size when she sees it because women cant count
but its gona fall down quickly
Doesn’t really matter what she sees bro, it’s about your inner feeling and if you fraud I doubt you gonna feel better no matter what she says

Vanillestorms

Hang until diminishing returns then break and repeat until max out then extend till diminishing returns then break and repeat until max out then use a pump and jelq routine until diminishing returns then break and repeat until max out then if you want clamp
This.

If dedicated to P.E. enlargement you can gain 2 inches in length and girth

im 6 and a half inches

237.jpg

damn youll never be able to fuck her deep

it is over indeed

237.jpg

damn youll never be able to fuck her deep

it is over indeed
A woman can be attracted to your good looks but you will never be the man she will make her wet when she wants to get railed if your dick is not big enough to be able to dominate her and make her your little slut.

A woman can be attracted to your good looks but you will never be the man she will make her wet when she wants to get railed if your dick is not big enough to be able to dominate her and make her your little slut.
The dickpill theory. @dicklet4incher will probably agree with you.

The dickpill theory. @dicklet4incher will probably agree with you.
It’s true though, man. Not being able to satisfy a woman is as much as a deal breaker as bad looks is. You can ask any woman about it and she’ll say the same.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
It’s true though, man. Not being able to satisfy a woman is as much as a deal breaker as bad looks is. You can ask any woman about it and she’ll say the same.
anyone who denies or underastimates the dickpill in 2019 is dumber than a rock honestly
i dont know why so much low iq people exist the dick theory is just common sence
woman likes big dick because she feels good woman doesnt like small dick because she doesnt fell good
and its 50/50 on average
tbh