It's Time To Stop LDARing, I'm (Re)Starting My Looksmaxxing Journey

chadley

chadley

Iron
I'm starting my looksmaxxing journey again,

I have some questions regarding it,

I'm getting a gym membership as my first step, I was previously doing home workouts which did not do well for me, I'm skinny fat as of right now, my original plan was to get to low bodyfat which would require me to get to around 55-58kg (I'm at 65kg and 5'8.5", which means I'd be really skinny), admittedly I would be pretty lean and, as I hoped, have a lean face, however now I'm reconsidering my approach and perhaps taking a longer but better route.
As I'm getting a gym membership my progress will be infinitely better than my badly structured home workouts, so I'm considering lean bulking which despite being relatively high bodyfat with the gym membership I can hopefully put on more lean mass and reverse my skinny fat state, so I wonder do you think I should do a lean bulk as I now intend to do or should I stick with the weight loss plan? Not to mention that lean bulking would probably be ideal as to maximize any more growth potential. (For context I'm in high school and have 2 years left and I'd like to ascend while still in school to hopefully have a chance at having at least 1 enjoyable year of high school.)

To go along with the gym membership I will get on a pretty clean diet, I think I already have my diet set out, I've been eating only organic food however not exactly the best choices either so to fully max my gym potential I will get on a diet like this, grass-fed beef as my protein source, and white rice or pasta as the main carbohydrate source, I will also add things like milk, eggs and vegetables low in anti-nutrients liver to help on the micronutrient aspect and provide additional macronutrients.
I'm also planning to supplement with Vitamin D 10,000 IU, 1000mg of K2 MK-4 and around 300mg of magnesium.
In regards to other supplements, I was thinking about hopping on gear to maximize my gains, obviously not anything like tren lol, so if you have any recommendations for gear that could help with that with little to no side effects I'd appreciate that. (I was thinking MK-677 however I've also heard alot of people saying it's completely useless.)

Largely that will basically be it for my looksmaxxing plan, really nothing special, aside from that I will try to be more NT and get some hobbies and sports, instagrammaxx and the like. So I really just want your opinion on things I could potentially add onto this like for example GH and AI to heightmax, etc. and answer my question regarding whether I should opt for lean bulking or continue cutting.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad

I'm getting a gym membership as my first step, I was previously doing home workouts which did not do well for me, I'm skinny fat as of right now, my original plan was to get to low bodyfat which would require me to get to around 55-58kg (I'm at 65kg and 5'8.5", which means I'd be really skinny), admittedly I would be pretty lean and, as I hoped, have a lean face, however now I'm reconsidering my approach and perhaps taking a longer but better route.
As I'm getting a gym membership my progress will be infinitely better than my badly structured home workouts, so I'm considering lean bulking which despite being relatively high bodyfat with the gym membership I can hopefully put on more lean mass and reverse my skinny fat state, so I wonder do you think I should do a lean bulk as I now intend to do or should I stick with the weight loss plan? Not to mention that lean bulking would probably be ideal as to maximize any more growth potential. (For context I'm in high school and have 2 years left and I'd like to ascend while still in school to hopefully have a chance at having at least 1 enjoyable year of high school.)

To go along with the gym membership I will get on a pretty clean diet, I think I already have my diet set out, I've been eating only organic food however not exactly the best choices either so to fully max my gym potential I will get on a diet like this, grass-fed beef as my protein source, and white rice or pasta as the main carbohydrate source, I will also add things like milk, eggs and vegetables low in anti-nutrients liver to help on the micronutrient aspect and provide additional macronutrients.
I'm also planning to supplement with Vitamin D 10,000 IU, 1000mg of K2 MK-4 and around 300mg of magnesium.
In regards to other supplements, I was thinking about hopping on gear to maximize my gains, obviously not anything like tren lol, so if you have any recommendations for gear that could help with that with little to no side effects I'd appreciate that. (I was thinking MK-677 however I've also heard alot of people saying it's completely useless.)

Largely that will basically be it for my looksmaxxing plan, really nothing special, aside from that I will try to be more NT and get some hobbies and sports, instagrammaxx and the like. So I really just want your opinion on things I could potentially add onto this like for example GH and AI to heightmax, etc. and answer my question regarding whether I should opt for lean bulking or continue cutting.
Age?

• +1
Reactions: chadley
Also if you have any recommendations for a gym workout for a beginner I'd appreciate, I've watched videos and generally have gotten the gist of it however I'd also like to hear your recommendations.

TLDR and just LDAR bro ur never going to make it stop coping (y)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, subhuman incel and Deleted member 5786
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, SexuallyAbusive, Deleted member 15305 and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, ifyouwannabemylover, SexuallyAbusive and 2 others
try to do recomp and go 5 times per week to the gym
i know ppl will kill me for this, but you can do a bro split
i did it in the beggining and it was the most fun way to work out for me, and made me more consistent
after like a month or two you can do Upper/Lower body, PPL, or other splits

• +1
Reactions: chadley and TeamPunishment
try to do recomp and go 5 times per week to the gym
i know ppl will kill me for this, but you can do a bro split
i did it in the beggining and it was the most fun way to work out for me, and made me more consistent
after like a month or two you can do Upper/Lower body, PPL, or other splits
Thanks, you think I should bulk or keep cutting down until around 10-12% then consider bulking? (I'm 5'8" and 65kg, 18-20% bf)

You should stick with the weight loss plan.

• +1
Reactions: chadley