It's too brutal. Can anyone else feel hated when around normies and beyond?

Areuready

Areuready

Silver
I want to look more intimidating. I can feel and see the hate in peoples eyes and hear it in their voices when they speak to me. I know they're looking at me in disgust. I know they are disrespecting me because of my average young baby face. What the fuck does one got to do? What fighting style should I learn?
Keep it simple, like maybe i should learn boxing to throw a punch with power but then just learn street fighting rules from my more rough friends. I'm already 6ft. I have a decent frame and football neck. but my face is just too young and baby faced. I think i have that "bully me" phenotype. Don't really care about crushing pussy, Just crushing skulls.:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Lolcel, ezio6 and 6 others
@subhuman incel thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Squirtle, Areuready and subhuman incel
Gym max make them pay for even having a thought about anything :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
Jujitsu is most practical for survival but boxing and Mui tia for striking

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus and Squirtle
Blast hgh for bone density.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Squirtle and Deleted member 5786
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Squirtle and Deleted member 5786
He should be submissive and know his place as a subhuman
I'm losing my mind. but i can feel the hate in their eyes when they look at me. I hear the attitude they get when they're in the store and have to converse with me. I see it. I know they do it because of the way i look. They want me to submit to them just because they think they look better than me. it's the most important thing to them, the fact they think they look better than me and they also think because i look the way i do that i couldn't be able to defend myself so they think they can push me further. it's insane.

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle, Deleted member 5786 and subhuman incel
Gym max make them pay for even having a thought about anything :hnghn:
:hnghn: I want to. my entire life i'm being driven by hate and spite and it's been my ultimate goal to treat others just as badly. I know what they think. I know that they hate me because of the way i look, they're so shallow and primal, to be able to look at me and be so distracted by my natural face. I even know they want to kill me and get away with it. It's very scary and sad because i bet they could get away with it. I need to learn to defend myself before this happens. I'll just have to ogremaxx and become an Orc or Ogre or something.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lolcel, Squirtle, Deleted member 5786 and 2 others
I'm losing my mind. but i can feel the hate in their eyes when they look at me. I hear the attitude they get when they're in the store and have to converse with me. I see it. I know they do it because of the way i look. They want me to submit to them just because they think they look better than me. it's the most important thing to them, the fact they think they look better than me and they also think because i look the way i do that i couldn't be able to defend myself so they think they can push me further. it's insane.
K.o. Them @OldVirgin

• +1
learn either wrestling or Brazilian jiu-jitsu

both of these are very affective in a fight, even after a couple months you should be able to fuck people up, most people don't know how to fight so by you knowing this you'll probably fuck most up, also gymax to look older and stronger

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and subhuman incel
:hnghn: I want to. my entire life i'm being driven by hate and spite and it's been my ultimate goal to treat others just as badly. I know what they think. I know that they hate me because of the way i look, they're so shallow and primal, to be able to look at me and be so distracted by my natural face. I even know they want to kill me and get away with it. It's very scary and sad because i bet they could get away with it. I need to learn to defend myself before this happens. I'll just have to ogremaxx and become an Orc or Ogre or something.
Sounds like me when I was young
Except I’m ugliness sub species dark skinned bug rodent

• +1
How does he do it? he looks like a truecel fish?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Squirtle, Deleted member 5786 and subhuman incel
Sounds like me when I was young
Except I’m ugliness sub species dark skinned bug rodent
When they look at me i see their intent to kill me behind their eyes. Just because i look the way i do. i mean, how fucked up is that? That these people actually want me dead. So beyond fucked up.

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle, Deleted member 5786 and FEIEAZY
When they look at me i see their intent to kill me behind their eyes. Just because i look the way i do. i mean, how fucked up is that? That these people actually want me dead. So beyond fucked up.
At least your not pajeet

• +1
K.o. Them @OldVirgin
@Areuready yes man you have punchable baby face. I believe in your story that you were slayer when much younger but this time is gone, you now have to masculine maxing or people will let you down because of the way you look. It's just human nature

• JFL
  • +1
@Areuready yes man you have punchable baby face. I believe in your story that you were slayer when much younger but this time is gone, you now have to masculine maxing or people will let you down because of the way you look. It's just human nature
Should he inject T?

• +1
I must Orcmaxx.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Squirtle, subhuman incel and Deleted member 5786
me reading this thread knowing i was in a rp with a 14 yr old jb :feelshah::feelshah:

• +1
I want to look more intimidating. I can feel and see the hate in peoples eyes and hear it in their voices when they speak to me. I know they're looking at me in disgust. I know they are disrespecting me because of my average young baby face. What the fuck does one got to do? What fighting style should I learn?
Keep it simple, like maybe i should learn boxing to throw a punch with power but then just learn street fighting rules from my more rough friends. I'm already 6ft. I have a decent frame and football neck. but my face is just too young and baby faced. I think i have that "bully me" phenotype. Don't really care about crushing pussy, Just crushing skulls.:hnghn:

Pm me pics and i will tell you objectively what people are thinking or if you are paranoid.

unironically RTT

• JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman

Guarantee this is in your head / being manifested by your own negative self-talk.

Brother we love you please dont rope i am trying to make a shelter for subhumans that were treated badly their whole life i want to help them

• Love it
Reactions: Areuready