It's very clear that consequential looksmaxes and ascensions are pretty rare

OnlyCameHereToSay

OnlyCameHereToSay

Iron
I've been browsing through a number of alleged looksmaxes and ascensions and the vast majority of them involve the guy cutting his hair much shorter, trying to squintmax (not squintmaxing effectively mind you, just TRYING to squintmax which means their eyeballs still look like they're falling out of their sockets but they're trying to prevent it now), and with facial hair.

It's very uhhh, well, not good settling. Like what did guys like that accomplish? Effort so that they could look...older... more pensive...and with machine ordered hair? GAH!

Add 2 that the fact that improving only counts if you can crack the threshhold of attractive/not attractive since women only view guys in those categories. There is no 1-10 system that women care about, and it's about the totality of the presentation, yo!

Plus I'm gettin worried it's almost the end 4 me here. I have the worrsssstttt feeling I'm gonna get banned soon. I mean I hope I'm wrong but yea. If I do get banned and I fail to capture my previous prettyboy glory I give the fuck up and no more trying to be in shape or caring what I look like! This shit is just not worth it, I mean when you've had girls and they've been drama you get that. Guys who haven't can't understand that. I think I might just keep traveling and eat whateva da fuck I want and like... Orson Welles max.

But TLDR, there are fewer looksmackses than we think. They just become ugly guys with facial hair and cropped cuts.

Last edited:
Yikes, 0 replies again. Brutal :dafuckfeels:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member and Chinlet Ascension