it's worth going to a club fat and bloated

D

Deleted member 3041

Kraken
i have 20% bodyfat right now and i'm very bloated do you think it's worth going to the club today or not because i'm going to be completely ignored? Maybe I'll wait to lose fat before going back to the club

Attachments

• 2629132_IMG_20211206_130406.jpg
    2629132_IMG_20211206_130406.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1627, n0rthface and BigJimsWornOutTires
You should try MMA.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
  • JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender, MANLETprettyBOY, Deleted member 16369 and 14 others
i not have money for mdma in this moment. only for next month i have money for mdma
he means MMA(Mixed Martial Arts) jfl

• +1
Reactions: rydofx, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 1627 and 4 others
Chad. Always worth going for u Bruno

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, rydofx and Deleted member 9670
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, rydofx, Deleted member 1627 and 3 others
Chad. Always worth going for u Bruno
what can i take to gain the courage to approach girls? I've tried mdma and I didn't aprroach it anyway, but there were some girls who approached me when I was in the mdma maybe is because I was more confident and had fun

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 14918
what can i take to gain the courage to approach girls? I've tried mdma and I didn't aprroach it anyway, but there were some girls who approached me when I was in the mdma maybe is because I was more confident and had fun
Just Remember that the bull said you're chad

i have 20% bodyfat right now and i'm very bloated do you think it's worth going to the club today or not because i'm going to be completely ignored? Maybe I'll wait to lose fat before going back to the club
Fasten for two days - treadmill an hour per. Or intense incline as I do. You have to go to sleep hungry for the body to feed on that extra fat in storage. You'll drop it. And as long as you're strength training regularly and taking in protein and Omega-3.

Lots of people here reccomend phenibut but i never tried it

i not have money for mdma in this moment. only for next month i have money for mdma
@WontStopNorwooding badg has got to be a mega high IQ comedian troll

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, rydofx and WontStopNorwooding
@badg96 ray peat diet for bloat and health bro 💯(y)

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
Alcohol is not expensive and lowers inhibitions