itsOVER is slaying in Colombia now

Whose in denial I’m in denial because I don’t believe your larps

Ofc foreigners get attention in a country they’re not known in Ive been to Colombia and the average American gets lots of attention there but it’s so obvious that they’re looking to gain something out of them

JFL keep going with your larping stories next you’ll tell us you went to fucking pluto
ok boyo. keep rotting here while i slay. you're literally a fucking incel to me at this point. the only people who ever doubt others can slay are incels anyway.

i've been to colombia and dozens of other countries. i've seen more of the world than you can imagine.

JFL you have absolute no idea what you’re talking about
lmao and you expect people to take the advice of some stupid monkey? notice how you dont refute anything I actually say, just act like you're above me without actually refuting anything. everything I said was correct because it's literally what I did you fucking retard.

lemme guess youre the type to act real hard on the internet but too afraid to even go to a village in fucking colombia. lmao nerd

Forgot to mention there are specific gangs that only target white tourists they’re the most gullible and richest of tourists

Learn some basic Spanish too if your going to visit be wary of who you interact with
"learn basic spanish when you go to a spanish speaking country" WOW GRADE A ADVICE THERE NIGGER BOY

Last edited:
I can larp as Colombian probably, I look South European and can dress casually.

Also, I speak Spanish, so that's not a problem.
do you have discord? send me a pm, I can give advice + prove i'm not an incel trying to give advice like @Blackmannnns over there and even share some pics from when I was in colombia if you want.

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy and AlexAP
do you have discord? send me a pm, I can give advice + prove i'm not an incel trying to give advice like @Blackmannnns over there and even share some pics from when I was in colombia if you want.
Don't be too hard on @Blackmannnns
You are a tall HTN, so you would do good no matter where. From my Tinder experiments it's easier than in Europe but harder than in the Phillipines or Thailand

ok boyo. keep rotting here while i slay. you're literally a fucking incel to me at this point. the only people who ever doubt others can slay are incels anyway.

i've been to colombia and dozens of other countries. i've seen more of the world than you can imagine.

lmao and you expect people to take the advice of some stupid monkey? notice how you dont refute anything I actually say, just act like you're above me without actually refuting anything. everything I said was correct because it's literally what I did you fucking retard.

lemme guess youre the type to act real hard on the internet but too afraid to even go to a village in fucking colombia. lmao nerd

"learn basic spanish when you go to a spanish speaking country" WOW GRADE A ADVICE THERE NIGGER BOY
dont be racist

The font you write in makes it tedious to read what your saying

Never understood why it’s big must dyslexic or some shit

Don’t tag me you ugly faggot

i like itsOVER ,
i would probably sexless and fat in my late 20 if wasnt for his leanmax post

i like itsOVER ,
i would probably sexless and fat in my late 20 if wasnt for his leanmax post
I think we under evaluate the impact that itsover had on this forum.
His threads were the main reason behind my Brazil trip.

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun
I think we under evaluate the impact that itsover had on this forum.
His threads were the main reason behind my Brazil trip.
Yeah I have started to appreciate him tbh. I wanted to live in Germany forever, now I couldn't care less.
Locationmaxxing is great for everyone who can't stand the normal 9-5 job and western dating.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex