I've (22M) been married to my wife (26F) for a year, and I'm still a virgin. What do I do here?

D

Deleted member 17430

Manlet
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this or not, so I apologise if it isn't.

My (22M) wife (26F) and I got married in February of last year (2021). We had a small ceremony due to Covid restrictions and our Honeymoon was cancelled due to the same issues.

We'd been dating for 4 years prior to getting married and in that time we haven't had sex or anything close to it. We've kissed and cuddled and things like that (all good and I like doing that) but we've never done anything...more. She told me that she was waiting for marriage, which is fine and I was happy with that as I have always thought that we'd get married.

Fast forward to the wedding day and I'm am about to explode from excitement. Firstly, I'm marrying the woman of my dreams. Secondly, we finally get to have sexy time! The wedding itself was really nice, pretty basic in a small chapel, close family only, then back to her parents house for a meal. We then went back to my wife's house and I was ready for it, but she said she was too tired after a long day. No problem, what's one more day? I wake up the next morning and she's gone out already, no idea what time she left, and just a note on the fridge.

That was almost a year ago. Every time I've tried to broach the subject she's either too tired, upset, not in the mood, or some variation of it. She's called me obsessed with sex as I was asking most days at one point, but how can I be obsessed if I've never had it? I've taken her on romantic date nights and as soon as sex is mentioned she's "put off" because it should be "spontaneous". So I tried spontaneously engaging, but she accused me of attempting to sexually assault her if she didn't give consent prior. I'm so confused.

I've grown closer with one of her friends over the last few years (I'm also good friends with her younger brother) and I was out for a coffee with her during the week and she asked how the bedroom life was going (something she talks about with reference to herself, but I often deflect when she asks about my experiences). When I confessed that we had never done anything she was really shocked. I thought "who wouldn't be shocked about a married couple where they're both still virgins?" but no, she was shocked because her friend, my wife, was incredibly promiscuous before she met me and has done all sorts of things with all kinds of different people. She estimates at least 14 lovers that she knows about.

This has left me even more confused. Am I just undesirable? Why did she marry me if I'm not attractive? I waited 4 years to get married and have sex with the woman that I love, and now I'm still waiting! Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: I just had a birthday in late January. I'm actually 22.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, ChiraqJihad, Deleted member 21146 and 28 others
In special cases like that the man should be able to seek for divorce that could be granted in one week, so if in 7 days she doesn't start putting out she can pack her stuff.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, Collagen or rope, fjor2096 and 8 others
Screen Shot 2022 02 15 at 150049

Normies are amazing at finding copes to justify this shit....

The simple difference between before and now is that before she was getting pumped and dumped by chads out of her league and when she finally settled for her looksmatch who would commit to her.... she isn't attracted to him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, gogger, zharupodrugu and 25 others
LARP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Collagen or rope, Solidcoin, Deleted member 16834 and 12 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, germanlooks, fjor2096 and 9 others
View attachment 1544248

The simple difference between before and now is that before she was getting pumped and dumped by chads out of her league and when she finally settled for her looksmatch who would commit to her.... she isn't attracted to him.
She’s still getting pumped :blackpill:

• JFL
Reactions: thecel, ItsOver.com and Deleted member 14905
In special cases like that the man should be able to seek for divorce that could be granted in one week, so if in 7 days she doesn't start putting out she can pack her stuff.
if OP's story is real then its over for him anyway
either he lives a sexless life until he dies or gets divorceraped and pays spousal support to her

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, zharupodrugu, Albeacho and 3 others
It was over for him the moment he decided to marry a 26 y/o at 22.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ManzareK, thecel, zharupodrugu and 23 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, zharupodrugu, FreakkForLife and 9 others
Marrying an older woman is cucked af. Could never be me

Wasting away his youth for a whore who fucked throughout her youth, beyond saving :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, zharupodrugu, fjor2096 and 15 others
What a fucking bluepilled cuck, imagine being in LTR for years as a man and not getting suspicious about her not wanting sex at all. There are only 2 reasons, either shes not attracted to you and probably fucks on the side or shes a shemale in disguise and doesnt want you to see her dick nigga

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, fjor2096, Heguldus and 11 others
Fucking loser. I love watching cucks suffer

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deprived, looksmaxxed, thecel and 14 others
you're not entitled to sex incel chud

• JFL
Reactions: thecel, Tallooksmaxxer, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
She’s trans
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this or not, so I apologise if it isn't.

My (22M) wife (26F) and I got married in February of last year (2021). We had a small ceremony due to Covid restrictions and our Honeymoon was cancelled due to the same issues.

We'd been dating for 4 years prior to getting married and in that time we haven't had sex or anything close to it. We've kissed and cuddled and things like that (all good and I like doing that) but we've never done anything...more. She told me that she was waiting for marriage, which is fine and I was happy with that as I have always thought that we'd get married.

Fast forward to the wedding day and I'm am about to explode from excitement. Firstly, I'm marrying the woman of my dreams. Secondly, we finally get to have sexy time! The wedding itself was really nice, pretty basic in a small chapel, close family only, then back to her parents house for a meal. We then went back to my wife's house and I was ready for it, but she said she was too tired after a long day. No problem, what's one more day? I wake up the next morning and she's gone out already, no idea what time she left, and just a note on the fridge.

That was almost a year ago. Every time I've tried to broach the subject she's either too tired, upset, not in the mood, or some variation of it. She's called me obsessed with sex as I was asking most days at one point, but how can I be obsessed if I've never had it? I've taken her on romantic date nights and as soon as sex is mentioned she's "put off" because it should be "spontaneous". So I tried spontaneously engaging, but she accused me of attempting to sexually assault her if she didn't give consent prior. I'm so confused.

I've grown closer with one of her friends over the last few years (I'm also good friends with her younger brother) and I was out for a coffee with her during the week and she asked how the bedroom life was going (something she talks about with reference to herself, but I often deflect when she asks about my experiences). When I confessed that we had never done anything she was really shocked. I thought "who wouldn't be shocked about a married couple where they're both still virgins?" but no, she was shocked because her friend, my wife, was incredibly promiscuous before she met me and has done all sorts of things with all kinds of different people. She estimates at least 14 lovers that she knows about.

This has left me even more confused. Am I just undesirable? Why did she marry me if I'm not attractive? I waited 4 years to get married and have sex with the woman that I love, and now I'm still waiting! Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
She’s trans
According to the update @Inhale posted above, she was actually cucking him on the side the entire time with her stepdad and he said she wasn't allowed to fuck her own husband because her pussy belonged to him. What a gigachad.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Biggdink, fjor2096, Ken and 6 others
According to the update @Inhale posted above, she was actually cucking him on the side the entire time with her stepdad and he said she wasn't allowed to fuck her own husband because her pussy belonged to him. What a gigachad.
If I was the husband I would ER the wife tbh. Imagen listening to your stepdad. Wtf is this shit why would you want to get married anyway :lul::lul::lul::lul: just keep fucking your stepdad you whore

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Albeacho
Another thread about Reddit larps

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deprived, thecel, Biggdink and 1 other person
Not even funny, just feel bad for this nigga tbh

May he find peace

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Tallooksmaxxer

you goofy niggas still falling for reddit bait

99% of the interesting poasts on the site are agency havers poasting goofy shit to fuck with the invertebrate small souled marvel fans that actually browse big subreddits

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, zharupodrugu, FreakkForLife and 1 other person
tl;dr?

ngl autism compelled me not to read it

jfl I didn't even bother skimming through past first paragraph either tbh tbh

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

literal cuckold

• +1
shes a dude

• Hmm...
tbh immediatly knew this was a cucked story when ever i read his wife is older than him.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 17430
roastie says she have been sexually abused by his dad. but she rode the cock carousel anyway.

i felt bad for this guy but he would still say "found the incel:soy:" whenever someone writes something slightly negative for women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 17430

AHAHAHAHA :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@Amnesia got a gf and shes a redditor

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Artemis, thecel, zharupodrugu and 4 others
He moans his OWN name. jfl

I have way too much BDD to be looking in the mirror THAT much during sex. I can glance quickly but not ever stare into it.

So this dude is definitely not me lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and Danish_Retard
He moans his own name wtf :lul::lul:
He created a mould of his own penis and we use that. I’ve also used it on him upon his request. This is fine on it’s own but it provides some context. He always says that I’m so lucky to experience him twice and that his penis is perfect

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
View attachment 1544248

Since when are redditors 'normies'. Most of those guys are cucks and simps.

roastie says she have been sexually abused by his dad. but she rode the cock carousel anyway.

i felt bad for this guy but he would still say "found the incel:soy:" whenever someone writes something slightly negative for women.

Redditors need to be in prison for life wtf is wrong with them

oofy doofy,betabux,status, kpop, and about a hundred other cope theories btfo in this thread