I've been rejected 51 times

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
I am 18 and within my entire life I have asked out and been rejected by 51 different women

I have a notebook and saved pictures of every approach what happened, the girl, her face, location, when i asked her out, everything man

Its just sad that because of my face and also maybe my race I have to live alone without affection or love

I have cried everytime I got rejected, nothing changes, I am slowly starting to realize I will never have mutual love 😞 💔

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ImABabana and Dwarfmaxxer
The title is a massive throwback. It was one your first threads, you had pics of all the 51 ‘women’ that rejected you.

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 5912 and Short Ugly and Brown
" have a notebook and saved pictures of every approach what happened, the girl, her face, location, when i asked her out, everything man"

Brb using imagination since no Nate's diary.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Dwarfmaxxer, Deleted member 1560 and 4 others
was it real life approaches?

I'm sorry for you anyway, this is a gay world

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Oops! We ran into some problems.
This member limits who may view their full profile.

I got rejected ~2 times

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
The title is a massive throwback. It was one your first threads, you had pics of all the 51 ‘women’ that rejected you.
I dont have the original link, but i gave the list to one of my friends from my old school and he kept updating it

I love u bro

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Short Ugly and Brown
Low Numbers

was it real life approaches?

I'm sorry for you anyway, this is a gay world
yeah all irl approaches

a lot in highschool, a few at the gym, a few through mutual friends, and a few downtown

yeah all irl approaches

a lot in highschool, a few at the gym, a few through mutual friends, and a few downtown
at least you had courage
want to pm me ur face?? whats ur race etc features?

a girl who had the most masculine jawline and she was stinky hijab curry with 10% white blood or smtg said yes to me when i asked her out and then rejected me saying it was joke :cry:

it's kind of weird that you write this down, it makes me think that you might be a bit weird guy in terms of general behavior.

it's kind of weird that you write this down, it makes me think that you might be a bit weird guy in terms of general behavior.
maybe, but i also know that my looks are a MAJOR detriment to my life

the most destroying shit is when i hear my buddies telling me that im too ugly to get this or that girl

that type of shit fucking hurts man, cuz i cant change my looks and they are restricting my quallity of life: i want to be able to be loved, have intimacy, companionship with another girl 😞 💔

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
paz4lTO.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774

the most destroying shit is when i hear my buddies telling me that im too ugly to get this or that girl

that type of shit fucking hurts man, cuz i cant change my looks and they are restricting my quallity of life: i want to be able to be loved, have intimacy, companionship with another girl 😞 💔
pm me with pictures, maybe I can help being realistic

At least you mog him
IMG 20200308 125330
IMG 20200308 125340

How did this creature reject you bro?

Asasasa
Asasas

I'm sorry but you either have insane Autism or it's a larp.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Shodredux and Deleted member 4430
Trollmaxxing hard.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Short Ugly and Brown
Big balls, mirin your courage.
I got rejected 0 times because no ask and no one asks me jfl.

At least you are trying.

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Pheno pill is hardest to take. PSL 2 white guys have more smv than PSL 4-5 Middle Easterns and Asians and curries. Deformed white girls think they’re below them.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Short Ugly and Brown
Pheno pill is hardest to take. PSL 2 white guys have more smv than PSL 4-5 Middle Easterns and Asians and curries. Deformed white girls think they’re below them.
yeah thats really true, ive had white friends who are shorter than me and not goodlooking themselves get smoking hot girls man but those same girls would never spend a day with me

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Time to Alabamamaxx.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
balls of steel I havent approached even 1 girl my entire life

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and .👽.
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
shes like the least attractive girl ive asked out and shes also 3 years older

You know what, can you take a video and just pretend you're approaching a girl?

I'm curious how you did it.

me too br0

i dont even care about slaying

Legend thread bump

I am 18 and within my entire life I have asked out and been rejected by 51 different women

I have a notebook and saved pictures of every approach what happened, the girl, her face, location, when i asked her out, everything man

Its just sad that because of my face and also maybe my race I have to live alone without affection or love

I have cried everytime I got rejected, nothing changes, I am slowly starting to realize I will never have mutual love 😞 💔

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912