I've been writing a dozen stories simultaneously

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
I usually start writing one story. But that leads to a collage of others. Some related; some not. And it's a condition that's out of control and cascading into realms I rather not envision. Yet I can't finish one damn tale. No matter how compelled I am. My fucking life story.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045
As some of you know, I've been writing solely to learn proper grammar while coherently organizing thoughts. My goal is a proposal for a supreme court hearing. But lawyers are expensive. So I assume with an adequate yet solid proposal, one perhaps, or a firm would oblige on behalf of a free boner. Free boner is when lawyers do it for free of charge.

But lately, as the first post indicated, I've been dealing with a pickle—too many tales - no endings. And if I can't end a simple fictional story, how the boogers could I conclude a proposition? Do you see the dilemma?

This morning I was gathering material by watching leaked reality clips on Kaotic. It's a hub of uncensored clips. Not much gore like some of you masturbates to. Very disturbing. But the site contains interesting non-fiction. Well, I stumbled upon a clip of a naked woman wearing a face mask. Ugh. I thought to myself. She's butt-ass naked, yet she's concerned about Covid-19. As if the virus couldn't creep up her vagina or anus. Ugh. Very disturbing indeed. I was compelled to share that with you all. And so I did.

But shortly later, I felt rather apprehension about it. Of course, I like to write erotic non-fiction but seldom view such. But I'm a man. Not going to lie. Wink-wink. I do observe the nakedness of adults here and there. I'm an artist. I once got obsessed with drawing and charcoaling nudity. The human body is mesmerizing. But eventually, I lost interest and moved on. Mainly because women wouldn't stop knocking at my door, wanting to be the subsequent fixation. Ugh. They were using my talent to get naked. And get me naked. Smh.

However, that very clip is cryptic. Only brilliant minds can decipher the code.
Try not seeing the obvious.