I've Cracked The Code- HOW TO GET HQNP GF (Srs, No Clickbait)

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
A topic of despair that is often brought up by people here is that there are no women out there who are both good looking as well as high quality, low body count, and ltr-worthy. Even 6.25 PSL @ArvidGustavsson is unable to find one... so what will become of us normies?

Yesterday I was sitting around getting a neck rub from my mom and during she was prattling off random things as mothers do. Eventually she came upon the topic of a lifepartner (I just turned 23 bruh) and she said how it's important to find a compatiblee partner with my own lifestyle. "What if she is chubby, will she go to the gym with you?" That's when the epiphany hit me..

Dj khaled

We should actually be finding Fat hqnp Becky's and Looksmaxxing THEM.

I have probably talked to over 50 western girls in real life about their body counts.. I think less than 10 of them had a single digit body count. But not the nerd Becky's.
By Ltr'ing them and pairbonding hard with them, we secure the "just be first" theory as well so they will be less inclined to leave after you ascend them into Stacy's. I have the perfect example in my own life. I know this one girl was fat her whole life until recently... She used to play Cod, watch Twitch, and do all that e-girl bullshit. She was in university and never engaged in the slut lifestyle because even if she wanted to, she knew she couldn't secure Chads. And jfl if you think Good Looking guys fuck around with fat/chubby girls- they don't. This is the only picture I could find of her in her chubby mode, she took the rest down. You can still see the difference.. And She is still dating the same normie guy from her fat years.

You FOOLS, we've been using our Looks Knowledge wrong all along... Look at her in her fat years... We could've easily identified her good forward growth and chin protrusion to know she had good potential under her blubber all along... Go Out with Your PSL Power Level Scanners and scout a Fat Bitch at your college or university TODAY!

@Salludon himself utilized this strategy but wanted to keep it a secret because of its efficacy. While he distracted us with mewing copes, he ascended his wife into a 8-9/10 hqnp Stacy. Mashallah Indeed..

I have already identified a high potential target irl. What you want to look for is a good eye area and a chin area that is still forward grown and small despite the fat. Because I mog her and she is relatively a loner I suspect she will fall head over heels in love with me.. I will keep her in the dark while I Looksmaxx her to Stacy realization. All the meanwhile I will document progress and confirmations of my theory to you gentlemen. @thecel and I are truly the only ones advancing the field of BlackPill. Wish me Luck Boiz.
Meme Reaction GIF by Justin

@StrangerDanger @Anstrum95 @forevergymcelling @VicMackey @Hades @Preston @Ryan @MarkCorrigan @Main @Chadeep @gamma @CagingBanderas @geezcel @LooksOverAll @RoundHouse @brbbrah @n0rthface @cloUder @BigBiceps

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thegoat, paranakee, chadsmith and 40 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish, House Lannister, Elvisandreaa and 11 others
Might want to ask her for an x-ray so u don't get ripped off.

Images   2022 01 17T001414628

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, Mateusz74, paranakee and 36 others
Gigacope she's gonna leave you for chad once she's looksmaxxed

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: paranakee, Lawton88, DwayneWhite55 and 6 others
Fuark imagine making daily evisceration threads on yiur wife so she loses weight :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, paranakee, Deleted member 16275 and 11 others
Hmmm

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I don’t want sound like a fucko but I did have girlfriends that were non-primitive that looked good enough for me(I don’t know others’ standards exactly) because my country is still relatively conservative compared to west

It really is nightmare mode in the west

It’s just gets harder and harder everyday but it’s not impossible tbh.

Now for your theory most of these dudes here don’t have the willpower to looksmax themselves there ain’t no way they’ll looksmax some chick

But I might give it a shot lol,I’ll keep an eye out for overweight girls:feelsokman::feelsokman:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55, Chadeep, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
That is why I will be testing the theory first and reporting back to you boys. I will make sure the pairbonding is reinforced as strong as can be. Pin this mods, I will make weekly updates on this experiment. @Chad1212 @Gargantuan @PapiMew

• +1
Reactions: Chad69 and far336
Unironically high IQ thread. But how do you convince her to take care of herself without burning that bridge? I know just the girl, but she has this funky smell and wears kind of weird clothes. Now her after some gym with some cologne and lingerie, and we're talking business...
Bart

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, fogdart, Deleted member 14160 and 2 others
Unironically high IQ thread. But how do you convince her to take care of herself without burning that bridge? I know just the girl, but she has this funky smell and wears kind of weird clothes. Now her after some gym with some cologne and lingerie, and we're talking business...
View attachment 1496650
It is indeed very hard to looksmax your gf without hurting her feelings. Fucking normie feelings bullshit always gets in the way

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Yuya Moggershima, mulattomaxxer and 2 others
"Ok, now you take this hammer and smash the zygoma – this bone right here – for 5 minutes with considerable force"

• JFL
Reactions: paranakee, ROTTING, Umbra and 18 others
In my country girls get pregnant at 11

• JFL
Reactions: Fear, Deleted member 14561, fjor2096 and 6 others
A topic of despair that is often brought up by people here is that there are no women out there who are both good looking as well as high quality, low body count, and ltr-worthy. Even 6.25 PSL @ArvidGustavsson is unable to find one... so what will become of us normies?

Yesterday I was sitting around getting a neck rub from my mom and during she was prattling off random things as mothers do. Eventually she came upon the topic of a lifepartner (I just turned 23 bruh) and she said how it's important to find a compatiblee partner with my own lifestyle. "What if she is chubby, will she go to the gym with you?" That's when the epiphany hit me..

View attachment 1496572

I have probably talked to over 50 western girls in real life about their body counts.. I think less than 10 of them had a single digit body count. But not the nerd Becky's.
By Ltr'ing them and pairbonding hard with them, we secure the "just be first" theory as well so they will be less inclined to leave after you ascend them into Stacy's. I have the perfect example in my own life. I know this one girl was fat her whole life until recently... She used to play Cod, watch Twitch, and do all that e-girl bullshit. She was in university and never engaged in the slut lifestyle because even if she wanted to, she knew she couldn't secure Chads. And jfl if you think Good Looking guys fuck around with fat/chubby girls- they don't. This is the only picture I could find of her in her chubby mode, she took the rest down. You can still see the difference.. And She is still dating the same normie guy from her fat years.

View attachment 1496581View attachment 1496582

You FOOLS, we've been using our Looks Knowledge wrong all along... Look at her in her fat years... We could've easily identified her good forward growth and chin protrusion to know she had good potential under her blubber all along... Go Out with Your PSL Power Level Scanners and scout a Fat Bitch at your college or university TODAY!
View attachment 1496583

@Salludon himself utilized this strategy but wanted to keep it a secret because of its efficacy. While he distracted us with mewing copes, he ascended his wife into a 8-9/10 hqnp Stacy. Mashallah Indeed..

View attachment 1496592View attachment 1496595

I have already identified a high potential target irl. What you want to look for is a good eye area and a chin area that is still forward grown and small despite the fat. Because I mog her and she is relatively a loner I suspect she will fall head over heels in love with me.. I will keep her in the dark while I Looksmaxx her to Stacy realization. All the meanwhile I will document progress and confirmations of my theory to you gentlemen. @thecel and I are truly the only ones advancing the field of BlackPill. Wish me Luck Boiz.

View attachment 1496612

@StrangerDanger @Anstrum95 @forevergymcelling @VicMackey @Hades @Preston @Ryan @MarkCorrigan @Main @Chadeep @gamma @CagingBanderas @geezcel @LooksOverAll @RoundHouse @brbbrah @n0rthface @cloUder @BigBiceps
Nice essay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and thecel
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, fjor2096, mecmec and 1 other person
It is indeed very hard to looksmax your gf without hurting her feelings. Fucking normie feelings bullshit always gets in the way
There must be a way to manipulate her. Maybe suggest going to gym together, and saying I like this and this types of clothes, while going shopping trying some colognes and saying wow, you should totally buy this etc.
I'd buy something for her myself, but I'm cheap so I'd probably grit my teeth buying her even some 10 euro item.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 16275, fjor2096 and 4 others
There must be a way to manipulate her. Maybe suggest going to gym together, and saying I like this and this types of clothes, while going shopping trying some colognes and saying wow, you should totally buy this etc.
I'd buy something for her myself, but I'm cheap so I'd probably grit my teeth buying her even some 10 euro item.
View attachment 1496658
Easiest way is definitely to take her to the gym with you. And just let her observe your eating habits. She will feel bad when she sees me eating oatmeal and salads in front of her. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: thegoat and BigBiceps
securing fat stacy is a must!
you should looksmax around her all the time without saying her a single word so she will get anxious and feel the need to looxmax herself
truly a nobel worthy theory ngl

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and BigBiceps
Indeed, i’ve thought of this myself before. It makes sense and it is 100 true. But honestly i still believe that if ur able to get a bitch who is *already* good looking u should do that, cuz good fucking luck convincing a girl to lose weight or something without her freaking out on u and calling u a fatphobic pig in 2022. Save urself the struggle and just fuck a good looking bitch. This should only be a last ditch method for if ur ugly/aspie and can’t get any good looking girls at all.

After all, if i had any patience, i wouldn’t be on roids at 16

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Ryan, Chadeep and 6 others
200 iq visionary play
Think Australian Open GIF

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
View attachment 1496650
A lot of women are very sensitive and will get butthurt when you try to looksmax them. Fat/Chubby usually looksmax on their own after they've been cheated on in a relationship or abused by Chad. When they reach their looks potential, they become mean to normies and incels.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Lawton88, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others
Easiest way is definitely to take her to the gym with you. And just let her observe your eating habits. She will feel bad when she sees me eating oatmeal and salads in front of her. :ogre:
Good idea. As Zyzz would say, we're all gonna make it brah

Jack

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, rydofx, Pumanator and 1 other person
hqnp girl is an oxymoron

This. Assuming woman know gratitude and don’t just follow their primal urges lol. They constantly shit on nice guys for not actually being nice but wanting to fck them. Yeh bitch what you expect? Free shit cuz you’re a Woman? What makes you think fat queens who are too dumb to even realize their subhumanity behave different when actually gl?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 14160
She will realize her worth and leave you 🤦‍♂️

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Fear, rydofx, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Mirin what salludon did!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160

View attachment 1496572

View attachment 1496583

View attachment 1496612

How, you gonna get this fat, overweight, and sloppy in looks efforts, woman.
To change, into being high effort: in eating, gym, lifestyle, and grooming, etc..????

I have yet to see that happen. because a dude pressured a woman, to go work on her looks.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Deleted member 14160 and mulattomaxxer
In concept this is a good idea. I have had the same idea before. After all this facial aesthetics stuff its quite easy to tell if chubby people are good looking or not (hit its in the eyes). However they themselves must want to change. If you try and make them change they will resent you for it. Then they will leave the toxic relationship.

Personally I hate when people tell me to change when I don't want the advice. I usually ignore them. The woman youu posted probably lost weight on her own accord. I doubt her boyfriend said anything to her.

You should accept somebody for who they are in the present. Taking on a girl as a project is going to make you frustrated if she doesn't listen (which she probably won't). You could slim down a slightly chubby girl, but for a fat girl you will struggle.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Chadeep, Yuya Moggershima and 2 others
This. Assuming woman know gratitude and don’t just follow their primal urges lol. They constantly shit on nice guys for not actually being nice but wanting to fck them. Yeh bitch what you expect? Free shit cuz you’re a Woman? What makes you think fat queens who are too dumb to even realize their subhumanity behave different when actually gl?
She will realize her worth and leave you 🤦‍♂️
How, you gonna get this fat, overweight, and sloppy in looks efforts, woman.
To change, into being high effort: in eating, gym, lifestyle, and grooming, etc..????

I have yet to see that happen. because a dude pressured a woman, to go work on her looks.
I hear your concerns, gentlemen. I will utilize every tool in the Blackpill Bible from gaslighting to virginity-taking pairbonding oxytocin maxxing. I will continue to mog her no matter how much she ascends too, and because she will still have her indoor lifestyle, it is unlikely she will get hit on in bars and clubs because she won't be there. :feelshah:

Of course this is all conjecture, but I am going to try it out.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, fjor2096, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 6 others
I hear your concerns, gentlemen. I will utilize every tool in the Blackpill Bible from gaslighting to virginity-taking pairbonding oxytocin maxxing. I will continue to mog her no matter how much she ascends too, and because she will still have her indoor lifestyle, it is unlikely she will get hit on in bars and clubs because she won't be there. :feelshah:

Of course this is all conjecture, but I am going to try it out.
Mirin.
Yeah need to go full psychology maxxing on her. And hope she keeps the "ugly duckling" mindset, attitude and lifestyle.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and thecel
HQP > LQP > HQNP > LQNP

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, GymCelNeckPill and Deleted member 14160
Dnrd I want HQP

many subhumans have done this. the landwhale will dump you after for chad. you are literally cucking yourself. :ogre:

(on the off chance it actually works and she doesn't just tell you to fuck off and goes to get pumped and dumped by chad instead) :ogre:

Last edited:
securing fat stacy is a must!
you should looksmax around her all the time without saying her a single word so she will get anxious and feel the need to looxmax herself
truly a nobel worthy theory ngl
this might actually be the only method :owo: and she will mire you for it if done this way :owo: hopefully you also ascend somewhat by the time she's done or it's still over I reckon :hnghn:

You idiot, a fat girl will leave you once she gets fit bc she cant respect a man who dates fat women :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

B2387F91 C1E0 49A6 8009 89DE5802E3F5

and she now has the confidence to pursue more/ higher quality men than you. (Hypergamy)

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
@ForeverRecession this does makes so much sense bhai shukria
i' know a fat virgin shy becky with a model tier eye area can easily arrange marriage with her
and @Salludon bhut shatir or harami hai bhai we cant compete with him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
@ForeverRecession this does makes so much sense bhai shukria
i' know a fat virgin shy becky with a model tier eye area can easily arrange marriage with her
and @Salludon bhut shatir or harami hai bhai we cant compete with him
:hnghn::hnghn:

@6ft4 i tried what you posted about with a cute slim thick girl. She made a Reddit post about me asking her to go to the gym for date 2 :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

@6ft4 i tried what you posted about with a cute slim thick girl. She made a Reddit post about me asking her to go to the gym for date 2 :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
how would you know her reddit username
repost what she said

how would you know her reddit username
repost what she said

This was most likely me I remember mentioning the gym i go to and if you google it it shows a climbing wall which is why she said that. She fluffed up the text tho I said far less than that. Nerdy Becky's are on their A game cause of reddit and femcel forums :cop:

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Nah. chubby girls who lose weight and start getting lots of attention, turn into huge sluts with low standard.

View attachment 1496572

View attachment 1496583

View attachment 1496612

stupid

Excellent. While looksmaxxing her, what steps can be done to prevent her realising her insane SMV and cheating on you with chad??