Reactions: Darkeningstar, ey88, DarkAscender and 7 others
Bump!!!

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Kaari and imthesupremecel
"can I rape you?"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, Kaari, Acion and 3 others
over for u if u have to think about what to say.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Adelholzener, N1666, Latinolooksmaxxer and 6 others
Say hello, wanna get slayed my queen ? 😏

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, Kaari, chudlite and 1 other person
@imthesupremecel @ey88 @normie @chudlite @Darkeningstar
start with "hey" and then when she replies begin with some NT normie shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, sportsmogger, sickdawgie and 1 other person
Ask her if she eats carbohydrates. If she says yes, then block her.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ey88, N1666, Kaari and 2 others
She's ugly btw guys
Screenshot 2024 09 17 21 00 18 47 fe657d718f12c74f5142081a66e15273
Will let yk when she replies/ if she does

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, ey88, Adelholzener and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Kaari, chudlite and 1 other person
28800 1

Use magick on the foid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ey88, N1666, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
"can you be mine discord kitten?"

• JFL
Reactions: Kaari
should just ask them to fuck ngl its high T, like insuling them
u can but 1) that shit wont work 99% of the time unless ur chad tier and 2) U will get banned and nuke ur elo for a long time by tinder. This is what happened to me i kept asking girls for threesomes and asking if i can run train on them grape them etc and i got banned

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: faustianspirit, EdgyFashionist and sickdawgie
serious responses ONLY.. :redpill:
I'll go then with "let's meetup tomorrow/at weekend" then she will either ghost you or agree then you will need to think about some place (but NEVER ask her where she want to go)

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
u can but 1) that shit wont work 99% of the time unless ur chad tier and 2) U will get banned and nuke ur elo for a long time by tinder. This is what happened to me i kept asking girls for threesomes and asking if i can run train on them grape them etc and i got banned
insulting them does work though u just need to play it on off as a joke, shows high t ngl

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
I'll go then with "let's meetup tomorrow/at weekend" then she will either ghost you or agree then you will need to think about some place (but NEVER ask her where she want to go)
ok ill do this and post results if she responds in the first place (she is ugly and I cant even get the attention of an ugly foid)

Attachments

• IMG_2514.jpeg
    IMG_2514.jpeg
    150.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and sickdawgie
thats an ugly ape ngl, U DUMBSTER DIVING NIGGER
I’m not chad enough to say this to hot girls. I tried and got banned jfl. Can’t tell me I’m not low inhib tho

ok ill do this and post results if she responds in the first place (she is ugly and I cant even get the attention of an ugly foid)
for me that shit always worked. You can also determine if people are actually interested in contact with you, they will offer to schedule meetup

• +1
  • JFL
Did you slay her at least?
No jfl me and @FrameMaxxxer went thru my tinder and degraded and wrote foul messages to all the foids and we were caging so hard at their responses. I never met up with them tho and got banned. Before this i slayed off tinder but it was on another account

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
‘wanna fuck?’

No jfl me and @FrameMaxxxer went thru my tinder and degraded and wrote foul messages to all the foids and we were caging so hard at their responses. I never met up with them tho and got banned. Before this i slayed off tinder but it was on another account
i remember that night, crazy when framemaxxer ran a train on those stacies

• JFL
i remember that night, crazy when framemaxxer ran a train on those stacies
i made him a tinderr not too long ago and he got 99+ likes in 2 hours and all his matches were htb+ girls I honestly wanted to kms. We wrote degrading and awful messages on there to these htbs and they all engaged and responded back no ban or nothing i was disturbed asf. Framemaxxxer also slayed at least like 10 girls off tinder too (prob more that he didn't tell me about)

Ik u think I'm joking but he's unironically one of the biggest chads I've ever met online or irl he's insane

i made him a tinderr not too long ago and he got 99+ likes in 2 hours and all his matches were htb+ girls I honestly wanted to kms. We wrote degrading and awful messages on there to these htbs and they all engaged and responded back no ban or nothing i was disturbed asf. Framemaxxxer also slayed at least like 10 girls off tinder too (prob more that he didn't tell me about)

Ik u think I'm joking but he's unironically one of the biggest chads I've ever met online or irl he's insane
why would i think you're joking? i've seen it in person

• JFL
you ever been raped before?

• +1