Ive made progress (Thumbpulling update)

Deleted member 8856

Deleted member 8856

No Im not alright, but Im all up on my cheddar
refering to my last thread on this:

I clocked at 47.5mm imw here once but it was like 46 on average really

This morning I clocked at 48.6mm, 49.0mm, and 50.0mm IMW so aroung 49 IMW now.

Seriously lifefuel when you see progress, and I havent even been thumbpulling very consistently

6 more mm's to go

Edit: What Ive learned:
1.Throughout this journey is its most important to seperate the suture by rubbing the mid suture agressively, if your suture isnt stimulated you wont make progress.
2. Mewing is key. If you your mewing supoptimally then you wont make progress. Always push on the aveolar ridge (outward)
3. Chewing is key especially for sutural stimulation. It also tips your teeth back in which is VERY important for mulltiple reasons. You must chew mastic gum or something really tough and do it for preferably 2 hours

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bobelbrah, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Stallone and 2 others
Do you pull on the same spot for the 5 min duration or do you go around all the mouth where your thumbs fit and pull everywhere you can

Do you pull on the same spot for the 5 min duration or do you go around all the mouth where your thumbs fit and pull everywhere you can
around mostly focused in the back though

• +1
Reactions: Carolus
did you get a diastema in your front teeth?

around mostly focused in the back though
Still doing 12 times a day? Do you put your other fingers on your zygos for anchorage and how hard do you pull

Still doing 12 times a day? Do you put your other fingers on your zygos for anchorage and how hard do you pull
medium force and I put my other fingers on my temples and Ive been doing it every few hours or just when I can

• +1
Reactions: Carolus
Pics or larp

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Could you PM me your transformation bro? i swear i wont save the pics, i just want motivation to start thumbpulling

What are your facial changes

most innovative black looksmaxer of 2021

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8856

Users who are viewing this thread

Back