I've never been catcalled, or approached by random men and it makes me feel like I'm not a woman.

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
Let me start off by saying I know it's "unwanted" attention. Every woman I know says they hate it and wish it would never happen. But you know what? I wish it would happen to me, at least once. I feel so repulsive and ugly because I've never been hollered at, whistled at, honked, or stared at. And everyone on this subreddit and everyone I know in real life always says this happens to all women, it's just something we have to deal with. They even say even frumpy, ugly, messy haired girls get catcalled/whistled/honked at.

And yes, I live in a big city. San Francisco, actually. I go out all the time. I take public transportation. I never get stared at, no one every whistles at me, calls out and says I'm hot or anything. It's gotten to the point where at times I've even dressed a little extra revealing just to get something. Even when I've gone to other cities like Los Angeles and New York, no one ever noticed me or anything.

Is my face and body really that repulsive that I can't even get catcalled or whistled at once in my life? I feel like I'm not a real woman because I've never experienced this in my life. I'm a college aged woman, and from what I understand I'm supposed to get this kind of attention all the time. But I never do. Not on campus, not on public transportation, not when I'm walking downtown, not even when it's late at night and the "creeps" are supposed to be out and about. I guess I'm just really disgusting.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MistaQlon, ALP, Deleted member 5189 and 10 others
Sounds like a black woman. Here an answer from a brother.

• JFL
Reactions: MistaQlon, aBetterMii, Deleted member 14905 and 4 others
womenhood is a cult of pain and suffering they suffer the pain of menstration and the pain of childbirth they also suffer the whims of men who sometimes assault and rape them. You can’t be a women without these things now can you?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and AlexAP
Her experience make sense

Her experience make sense
Yes, not all women get male attention irl. Only on Tinder all women have options, irl it's not easy for ugly women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345, Deleted member 17430, Kroker and 2 others
Yes, not all women get male attention irl. Only on Tinder all women have options, irl it's not easy for ugly women.
It insane how this guy is 27 year old and still can believe this :lul:
@n0rthface

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 4430 and n0rthface
@n0rthface
Maybe if I word it differently you agree.
"Not all women get a massive amount of male attention irl. Only on Tinder all women have 100+ options."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and hebbewem
@n0rthface
he will have to read amnesias thread now to lower his cortisol

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 14905 and 1 other person
Both ugly men and women suffer irl. yet the latter has it better.

A guy is willing to marry a midget but not vice versa.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UnluckyRedSmith, abeilletoimême, Deleted member 14905 and 1 other person
womenhood is a cult of pain and suffering they suffer the pain of menstration and the pain of childbirth they also suffer the whims of men who sometimes assault and rape them. You can’t be a women without these things now can you?
Based

Maybe if I word it differently you agree.
"Not all women get a massive amount of male attention irl. Only on Tinder all women have 100+ options."
Fair enough, women cant be incels (even ugliest ugliesnt ones) if we are talking about sex, but no man wants to be seen with a very ugly girl so dating is hard for them

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
Let me start off by saying I know it's "unwanted" attention. Every woman I know says they hate it and wish it would never happen. But you know what? I wish it would happen to me, at least once. I feel so repulsive and ugly because I've never been hollered at, whistled at, honked, or stared at. And everyone on this subreddit and everyone I know in real life always says this happens to all women, it's just something we have to deal with. They even say even frumpy, ugly, messy haired girls get catcalled/whistled/honked at.

And yes, I live in a big city. San Francisco, actually. I go out all the time. I take public transportation. I never get stared at, no one every whistles at me, calls out and says I'm hot or anything. It's gotten to the point where at times I've even dressed a little extra revealing just to get something. Even when I've gone to other cities like Los Angeles and New York, no one ever noticed me or anything.

Is my face and body really that repulsive that I can't even get catcalled or whistled at once in my life? I feel like I'm not a real woman because I've never experienced this in my life. I'm a college aged woman, and from what I understand I'm supposed to get this kind of attention all the time. But I never do. Not on campus, not on public transportation, not when I'm walking downtown, not even when it's late at night and the "creeps" are supposed to be out and about. I guess I'm just really disgusting.
100% sure you’re leaping but if you were a real woman, Go away from this site. I’m not Blackpilled and Redpilled, so I will gave you an up advice from a moderate human being that has narcissistic tendencies since he was a child (that brought me to this site lol)
You can’t know if you have never got stared at, or bullshits like that, however it should be a problem.
We guys don’t catcall anymore, at least were I lived, since it’s useless, and extremely sexist.
I think you should clear out your brain from these bullshits, since this is not what matters in life. Even though looks matter A LOT, the reality is not as Red Pill says to you. Looks are subjective, up to a certain extent, because there is a strong objective component that makes you differ an ugly person from a good looking one. The most important thing that divides people as ugly or good looking is the maxilla. If you have a good maxilla, you are considered good looking while if you have a recessed one, you are not considered as that. Look at your profile pic… he has a good maxilla, that’s why you find him attractive.
Moreover we males tend to look more to the aesthetics of the girl because of a CULTURAL INDOCTRINATION. We live in a society where the girls are treated like holes or objects:feelsuhh:… we need to empty our balls inside a girl. In this way we are seen as strong and powerful, even by girls. There are some girls like you who want to be the object, and others that live with much more freedom, because they don’t think about these things and are even much more clever, intelligent and don’t choose people only for their appearance. That’s why on tinder there are only girls that can be compared to rats. Choose if you want to be the rat, or the empowered woman that powerful men desire, that has a purpose in her life apart from being fucked by most Chads possible

Last edited:
100% sure you’re leaping but if you were a real woman, Go away from this site. I’m not Blackpilled and Redpilled, so I will gave you an up advice from a moderate human being that has narcissistic tendencies since he was a child (that brought me to this site lol)
You can’t know if you have never got stared at, or bullshits like that, however it should be a problem.
We guys don’t catcall anymore, at least were I lived, since it’s useless, and extremely sexist.
I think you should clear out your brain from these bullshits, since this is not what matters in life. Even though looks matter A LOT, the reality is not as Red Pill says to you. Looks are subjective, up to a certain extent, because there is a strong objective component that makes you differ an ugly person from a good looking one. The most important thing that divides people as ugly or good looking is the maxilla. If you have a good maxilla, you are considered good looking while if you have a recessed one, you are not considered as that. Look at your profile pic… he has a good maxilla, that’s why you find him attractive.
Moreover we males tend to look more to the aesthetics of the girl because of a CULTURAL INDOCTRINATION. We live in a society where the girls are treated like holes or objects:feelsuhh:… we need to empty our balls inside a girl. In this way we are seen as strong and powerful, even by girls. There are some girls like you who want to be the object, and others that live with much more freedom, because they don’t think about these things and are even much more clever, intelligent and don’t choose people only for their appearance. That’s why on tinder there are only girls that can be compared to rats. Choose if you want to be the rat, or the empowered woman that powerful men desire, that has a purpose in her life apart from being fucked by most Chads possible
not a word