I've never been drunk

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Thanks to a sheltered childhood, I never went to a HS party where people drank. Still to this day I've never drank more than 3 beers in an hour. I didn't feel shit from that. What does alcohol make you feel like? Does it make you feel euphoric like drugs? Where does my mind go? Can I not control myself? I'm paranoid as fuck about it. Should have learned this shit when I was 14.

I had like two glasses of whiskey once all it did was give me a big headache and I couldn’t walk properly, it’s dumb af maybe I gotta try something else

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
It’s always good to know your limit, If u just stick to beer ur in the clear. U will just have a great night and u will be able to control it, however lots of hard liquor then u really get fucked. That’s where u can’t control it. I personally like to start out with few beers then shot of patron repeat until I get to 3-4 shots ( I’m a lightweight)

I rarely touch alcohol now unless I’m going out to eat. It makes food taste good. I recommend just sticking with kratom or weed. That’s my current poison

It’s always good to know your limit, If u just stick to beer ur in the clear. U will just have a great night and u will be able to control it, however lots of hard liquor then u really get fucked. That’s where u can’t control it. I personally like to start out with few beers then shot of patron repeat until I get to 3-4 shots ( I’m a lightweight)

I rarely touch alcohol now unless I’m going out to eat. It makes food taste good. I recommend just sticking with kratom or weed. That’s my current poison
But how does it make you feel mentally? Euphoric? Or just relaxed?

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Thanks to a sheltered childhood, I never went to a HS party where people drank. Still to this day I've never drank more than 3 beers in an hour. I didn't feel shit from that. What does alcohol make you feel like? Does it make you feel euphoric like drugs? Where does my mind go? Can I not control myself? I'm paranoid as fuck about it. Should have learned this shit when I was 14.
I have never smoked s cig

Same bro, and I'm 18.

Drinking is haram :feelshmm::feelsahh:

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite