• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SEPRAY, soover4me, slavicpsycho and 5 others
Subhumans dont get iois bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: curryascenderr, deadstock, mayo mogger and 2 others
Even my subhuman ass have gotten atleast one or two iois in my lifetime quit lying

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: curryascenderr, PlayersGetPlayed, HighTierSubhuman and 5 others
If you left your basement you might've gotten an IOI niggercuck attention whore "Please guys tell me I'm chad and suck my tiny Columbian dick"

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr and MA_ascender
You probably did but didn't notice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and mayo mogger
if shes not sucking your balls its not ioi

I mean whats an ioi for people here? Because if a girl looks at u its not
I've told u, ioi when she let you put your dick in her. Other stuff doesn't mean anything, speaking from experience

I didn't notice wtf?
that kind of thing happens alot. women are far subtler than men in showing interest. but the issue is also that different women show interest in different ways. a girl could smile at you because shes into you, or just to be nice. but there is always a chance that she likes you, the issue is you cant see their intent. women are subtler than men in general though. they arent as blunt about their feelings as much and will try weird mind games on you.

it may also be that a woman has found you to be attractive walking down the street but doesnt want to approach, because shed rather get approached by you, and as a woman it is embarrassing to have to pursue the man when youre supposed to be the 'valuable' one in the relationship

basically, youve probably gotten iois and women have probably found you attractive on the street, but you can never know the thoughts of a woman

• Hmm...
Reactions: Cutecel2001
You did on that tinderfish boy