I've progressed into full-blown alcoholism

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I'm putting this under JFL rather than blackpill or over because at this point I don't even give a shit and am simply laughing at clownworld. I've gone from getting drunk on just fridays or saturdays to bi-daily binges. I now drink something like 30 beers a week. Or about 10 beers 3 times a week.

I still think my liver will probably outlive whatever bullshit the jews have in store for me. So I dunno I don't give af.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, BrettyBoy, Deleted and 1 other person
Look whos back! Its our alcoholic schizo friend who lives on a freezing rock :D

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Iceland moment🌊🚿

You can quit anytime u want

I now drink something like 30 beers a week. Or about 10 beers 3 times a week.
How big is a beer in your country, here a standard one is 500ml, are you drinking 5 liters of beer in one sitting?
Why not switch to hard liquor, it's less to drink and there are no phytoestrogens in it.

How big is a beer in your country, here a standard one is 500ml, are you drinking 5 liters of beer in one sitting?
Why not switch to hard liquor, it's less to drink and there are no phytoestrogens in it.
How much I drink depends on how much I've eaten over the day. If its lots then I often feel more bold. I've drank 5 liters but I don't typically drink that much. Typically I buy a box with 10 330ml cans or 6 500ml ones. I often drink more than that though.

Would u want to have a kid

How many days a week do you drink? Full blown alcoholism is at the bare minimum 5 days, probably more like 6-7 days a week

How many days a week do you drink? Full blown alcoholism is at the bare minimum 5 days, probably more like 6-7 days a week
What are we defining as drinks?

How much I drink depends on how much I've eaten over the day. If its lots then I often feel more bold. I've drank 5 liters but I don't typically drink that much. Typically I buy a box with 10 330ml cans or 6 500ml ones. I often drink more than that though.
You get drunk with much less alcohol if you don't eat much, or on an empty stomach. You'll get fat if you drink and eat so much.