I've started to make $100 a week

Adamsmith12345

Adamsmith12345

FACE HEIGHT STATUS NT FRAME
It's a humble beginning, as time goes on, I'll be making $200 a week, $300 a week, $500 a week, $1000 a week, and even up to $2000 a week from my side hustle.

I'm 17 years old and I develop and sell a specific type of software. My entire codebase for this hustle has been in development since August 2021. I only recently started selling my program last month.

I've stopped caring about looksmaxxing, the blackpill, and getting laid; my focus has shifted to money maxxing.

I have 3 more projects lined up for me that will grow an audience and bring in more income. Although I have a lot of bugs to fix and challenges to overcome, I work with a partner who is always on amphetamine, coding until 2 am.

Wish me luck guys, I'll come back and post updates in a few months.

@Cheesyrumble @pur3e @Octillionaire @stickyblickyhuh @height @Daiquiris @Chang-Long

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: fibonacci, enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 5815 and 15 others
If you are happy with the job, the money you make on your side hustle and you are obsessed with it; then fuck looksmaxx and fuck bitches. Seriously, just do the work. When you need a break in life to get back to the teen slaying phase, come here back again. Good luck :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Alt Number 3 and SubhumanCurrycel
i made 1k while sleeping

I beg $10.

• JFL
Reactions: FrenchChad and Alt Number 3
Its good to hear from you again, Proud of you G, keep grinding and hustling yahki 💪 💯

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
What kind of software? I’m also trying to start some kind of software business but can’t think of any good ideas

can i text you concerning this,im 20,experience with dev ops,cloud ,front end

if youre on telegram i'll create a channel,you join ,then i'll text you from there so that i can access your username privately

my paypal is locked now :/

What kind of software? I’m also trying to start some kind of software business but can’t think of any good ideas
my idea isn't really that good either, that's why i call it a side hustle rather than a business

Damn bro if you need 20$ blowjob hit me up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and _MVP_
It's a humble beginning, as time goes on, I'll be making $200 a week, $300 a week, $500 a week, $1000 a week, and even up to $2000 a week from my side hustle.

I'm 17 years old and I develop and sell a specific type of software. My entire codebase for this hustle has been in development since August 2021. I only recently started selling my program last month.

I've stopped caring about looksmaxxing, the blackpill, and getting laid; my focus has shifted to money maxxing.

I have 3 more projects lined up for me that will grow an audience and bring in more income. Although I have a lot of bugs to fix and challenges to overcome, I work with a partner who is always on amphetamine, coding until 2 am.

@Cheesyrumble @pur3e @Octillionaire @stickyblickyhuh @height @Daiquiris @Chang-Long
I'm happy it's working. Actually someone doing something instead of crying on a obscure forum.

Fuck you, I hope you fail

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gribsufer1, highT, Deleted member 6128 and 6 others

Just by sucking dick?

JFL this niggers 17… and money moggs me it’s legit over

What kind of software u sell brother

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
keep hustlin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854

good shit brotha!

Imagine if it flops even my school mates who work at McDonald’s make more than you.

This is why getting a job before working for yourself is so important 23EAAD67 59DE 4369 A13E 24A84C98B737

How do people even know what to do for projects lol

mirin hustle