I've taken all the 3 kinds of pills

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
I'm still partly bluepilled in the sense that I cherish and respect those who treat me well, such as my family and several childhood friends. I still believe such people exist although they tend to be extremely rare.

I've taken the redpill in the sense that I realize women's cruel nature, the game is rigged against most men in our society, and that I can't get any pussies by "being a nice listener".

Blackpill makes me know that there's something that I can never change and some people that I can never surpass. For example, I can never become a Chad swimming in prime pussies, and I can never fix my miserable adolescence. However, that's where the bluepill comes in telling me that I'm by no means the most miserable guy on earth. For example, I don't suffer from any deformities nor do I have to live from hand to mouth.

Briefly:
Bluepill for coping
Redpill for self improvement
Blackpill for being conscious of your limits.

• +1
Reactions: Immanuel, Phad, Claire Violet and 3 others
I was so blue pilled growing up. Always hoping that as a girl got to know me better, and saw how I made her laugh, that one day 'you know i actually think he's really cute and funny' would pop in her head. Never did.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Deleted member 616, badromance and 1 other person
I'm still partly bluepilled in the sense that I cherish and respect those who treat me well, such as my family and several childhood friends. I still believe such people exist although they tend to be extremely rare.

I've taken the redpill in the sense that I realize women's cruel nature, the game is rigged against most men in our society, and that I can't get any pussies by "being a nice listener".

Blackpill makes me know that there's something that I can never change and some people that I can never surpass. For example, I can never become a Chad swimming in prime pussies, and I can never fix my miserable adolescence. However, that's where the bluepill comes in telling me that I'm by no means the most miserable guy on earth. For example, I don't suffer from any deformities nor do I have to live from hand to mouth.

Briefly:
Bluepill for coping

Blue pill = will make us happy when a mid tier Becky truly loves us and dates us

Red pill = looksMaxing pain and all efforts and don’t allow friendzoning or other exploitation’s by femoids

Black pill = understanding that we are not meant for Stacie’s validational sex . You can still bang Stacie’s though if you want ( transactional )

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616

Briefly:
Bluepill for coping
Agreed bro. That's a good mindset. Bluepill isn't for coping as you talked about. That's just how it IS. Having good friends and family is necessary in order to progress in life for most men. They provide a good base and give u roots and wings at the same time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
understanding that we are not meant for Stacie’s validational sex .
I could figure out what the term "validational sex" means through context, but I've never looked it up till today. Maybe I shouldn't have lol.
https://therationalmale.com/2018/03/07/transactional-vs-validational-sex/

"For most men (i.e the 80% Beta men) transactional sex is where the rubber meets the road. In fact, I’d argue that for most Beta men transactional sex is the only definition of sex they ever really know. That’s kind of sad to think about, but most men never really experience the unfettered feral lust of a woman they’ve chosen to spend the rest of their lives with. "

Fucking brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
Blue pill = will make us happy when a mid tier Becky truly loves us and dates us

Red pill = looksMaxing pain and all efforts and don’t allow friendzoning or other exploitation’s by femoids

Black pill = understanding that we are not meant for Stacie’s validational sex . You can still bang Stacie’s though if you want ( transactional )
stupid as fuck. fucking girls is not validating them

I could figure out what the term "validational sex" means through context, but I've never looked it up till today. Maybe I shouldn't have lol.
https://therationalmale.com/2018/03/07/transactional-vs-validational-sex/

"For most men (i.e the 80% Beta men) transactional sex is where the rubber meets the road. In fact, I’d argue that for most Beta men transactional sex is the only definition of sex they ever really know. That’s kind of sad to think about, but most men never really experience the unfettered feral lust of a woman they’ve chosen to spend the rest of their lives with. "

Fucking brutal.
Man I shouldn't've read this... Hurts to think that the majority of men has starfish-lights-off kind of sex.

• +1
Reactions: Final82
Man I shouldn't've read this... Hurts to think that the majority of men has starfish-lights-off kind of sex.
The vaste majority of men are still oblivious to the truth, otherwise capitalism would collapse because it's based on unaware, enslaved bluepiller working their ass off to get sex.

• +1
Reactions: Claire Violet, Blitz and Final82
stupid as fuck. fucking girls is not validating them

Dude you are not getting the point . Read the difference between validational and transactional sex . It’s not about validating a girl by fuckiing her. It’s the most basic concept in mating and current sexual marketplace .
The vaste majority of men are still oblivious to the truth, otherwise capitalism would collapse because it's based on unaware, enslaved bluepiller working their ass off to get sex.

Oh yeah . That’s why society has been brainwashing men for generations . The 2 biggest lies told to men and constantly re enforced by society are :

1) Men’s looks don’t matter much . It’s about his personality , and sense of humor and game

2) The way to win a girl is to win her heart by being a well educated / hard working , career focused , financially secure , law abiding , women respecting , provider man .

Less than 1 percent men even know what women want , and basic concepts such as cock carousel , hypergamy ( micro and macro ), friend zoning , monkey branching and validational / transactional sex. Most men still think of women as pious , cute , weak , kind , caring , innocent human beings with lady personality “ she will only date a guy if she likes him as a person”. Etc etc . And most men still put Pussy on a pedestal . That’s how society runs to keep all sub 8 men running behind the mirage . And the mirage gets fulfilled too ! Most sub 8 guys don’t get any female attention in 20/ s or early 30/ s but suddenly start getting female attention in mid 30/s after they are “ successful “ . Men think that now they are “ worth “ the women because they are capable financially and have matured . Reality is that post wall bitches don’t get much attention from chads and are desperate to lock down a beta naive cuck .

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Claire Violet, StudyHacks and 2 others
Dude you are not getting the point . Read the difference between validational and transactional sex . It’s not about validating a girl by fuckiing her. It’s the most basic concept in mating and current sexual marketplace .

Oh yeah . That’s why society has been brainwashing men for generations . The 2 biggest lies told to men and constantly re enforced by society are :

1) Men’s looks don’t matter much . It’s about his personality , and sense of humor and game

2) The way to win a girl is to win her heart by being a well educated / hard working , career focused , financially secure , law abiding , women respecting , provider man .

Less than 1 percent men even know what women want , and basic concepts such as cock carousel , hypergamy ( micro and macro ), friend zoning , monkey branching and validational / transactional sex. Most men still think of women as pious , cute , weak , kind , caring , innocent human beings with lady personality “ she will only date a guy if she likes him as a person”. Etc etc . And most men still put Pussy on a pedestal . That’s how society runs to keep all sub 8 men running behind the mirage . And the mirage gets fulfilled too ! Most sub 8 guys don’t get any female attention in 20/ s or early 30/ s but suddenly start getting female attention in mid 30/s after they are “ successful “ . Men think that now they are “ worth “ the women because they are capable financially and have matured . Reality is that post wall bitches don’t get much attention from chads and are desperate to lock down a beta naive cuck .
This actually makes so much fucking sense. I was never actually sure why men were suddenly "desirable". The most scary thing though is that every single female does EVERYTHING we discuss and analyze here in whole paragraphs subconsciously without even thinking while keeping the beta hard working man in his place.

• +1
Reactions: Final82
This actually makes so much fucking sense. I was never actually sure why men were suddenly "desirable". The most scary thing though is that every single female does EVERYTHING we discuss and analyze here in whole paragraphs subconsciously without even thinking while keeping the beta hard working man in his place.

Indeed . Most younger urban western women do everything discussed above - either consciously or most often - unconsciously. They focus on fucking the hottest , the most popular , the most good looking , happening chads and Tyrone’s in their teens through late 20/s - while treating average men like dirt and exploiting // friendzoning them . Once she reaches 30, she realizes that she can’t get the hottest chads anymore and tries to compromise by finding a “ settled “ beta . This doesn’t last though - she is used to chad cocks and lustful sex and fun while life - she can’t help it but to cheat on her hubby or deny him sex ( she never is sexually attracted to him - she is always resentful of him just because of his looks .) - therefore most marriages end in divorce . Not to say that chads are immmune. No one is immune - even if she marries a chad , she is always going to look for upgrade - a chad with more money for example . Hypergamy is cruel and doesn’t care . Modern western women are not worth the marriage at all . Maximum one can do is date them - drop them moment you find a better Becky . Same thing what women do in their 20/s ( and beyond ). That’s my looksMaxing goal tbh .

@King
Did you know about AMS before I sent it to you

@King
Did you know about AMS before I sent it to you
u didnt send it to me and ive known him since around april. its crazy how fast his channel has grown

• +1
Reactions: BeautifulBones