Jack Black might have made his account because of me

Jack

Jack

Futue lowinhibmaxxer
I mean think about it, I made my account August 14th and he made his August 30th.
He was probably lurking this site before and then came across my name and it reminded him of his idol Jack Black, then he decided to make an account vicariously living through his favorite actor to troll us.

I mean think about it, I made my account August 14th and he made his August 30th.
He was probably lurking this site before and then came across my name and it reminded him of his idol Jack Black, then he decided to make an account vicariously living through his favorite actor to troll us.
Quit coping, nobody cares about you. Retarded shitskin rat.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jack, UglyMan, xit and 2 others
I'm pretty sure he was an alt of @JacobRothschild. The mods hate him so much they dont even let you tag him jfl.

Whether or not your name inspired him idk

Frrrrr

:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I bless this thread by it being the first thread I reply to upon returning from my recent banishment. Thank you.

• Woah
Reactions: Jack
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UglyMan, BigBoy, xit and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UglyMan, xit and Deleted member 2205
If you came here looking for the rent, I have bad news. I never had it.
You don't have to pay rent for living in a trashcan sweaty!
Oscar The Grouch GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
You don't have to pay rent for living in a trashcan sweaty!
Oscar The Grouch GIF
You see this? I can never relate to this. No, never. Not even once.
maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 1464
no one cares
I think secretly you like Jack, you all come running to this thread to greet Jack upon returning. I thank you all, I feel at home. I feel like I belong here. Society may have shut me out, but I am accepted here. Thank you.

I think secretly you like Jack, you all come running to this thread to greet Jack upon returning. I thank you all, I feel at home. I feel like I belong here. Society may have shut me out, but I am accepted here. Thank you.
Ttyuii

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: xit and Deleted member 2205
20 dollar suckie suckie

Your screen name: Jacks me. :p

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, BigBoy and Jack Black