Jaw aesthetics - frontal analysis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and Deleted member 17244
View attachment 1393305
can't tell me this looks more natural than a balanced normal size implant, people just choose idiotic sizes
just cut your jaw in 20 pieces and remove a rib to get bone graft instead of a few basic screws and some silicone
Risks are overblown as well, especially for chin implant. Genio is more expensive, slower recovery, and more invasive than a chin implant. Feel like lots of the users here that are osteotomy only say that because they get tunnel vision because it's the only option for them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
I had bimax + genio last year and about to get custom PEEK jaw implants. Anyone with some experience wants to see the design and give feedback? Goal is to make them look natural and harmonious, so hopefully will be a good result for future maxxers.

I would love to see the design. Also, if you don't mind, can you share who will do your implants? I want to get a custom chin implant too.

Are there any complications of undergoing an osteotomy like this and then combining it with another one afterwards? When it heals up is it like as if that was your starting point

The biggest advantage is that you lose a toxic personality.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

U fool eye area pheno and harmony beating hard any jawlaw coper, Gandy have an oval jaw shape and despite this he is a literal god, same as Alain Delon and many others :

View attachment 1520985
View attachment 1520991
View attachment 1520992
View attachment 1520993
''toxic personality'"
2581697 E7B24ED1 E604 4597 9F48 970CC37752FC

Perfect personality.

2723448 Forbidden Desire       29 Hold Onto Me

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
Width and shape of the jaw angle i.e. shape and thickness of the posterior corpus mandibulae that connects to the ramus
Explain jaw angles bro

Last edited:
Implants are retarded.

Unless one is afraid of needles, fillers beat implants in EVERY category except longevity: fillers have better sculpting, more natural results, less dangerous, higher patient satisfaction, and so on...:unsure:
sourceeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
Osteotomies only help so much... if you are truly recessed you need osteotomy then implants but as we have seen a thousand times adding implants on severely recessed jaws looks like shit. The best transformations I have seen are bimax then implants a year or so later. Osteotomies are limited to your natural bone shape and can't really give that angularity that makes someone's jaw 'pop'.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, SubhumanityForce, Pumanator and 2 others
So lets talk about solutions. In my opinion, implants are unfavorable for young patients, silicone because of the infection and erosion risk, medpor because of tissue ingrowth, unsatisfactory ossification, titanium because it doesn't interact with the body AT ALL and can cool down dangerously in cold wheater and HA paste well because it usually looks like shit and has other issues. It's literally bone or death.

Nobody uses titanium implants for aesthetics. Medpor is an old technology from 80s. Silicone is the cheapest implants for poor people. But there are custom PEEK implants that you must use if you want more "bones". Do your home work.

PEEK MILLED IMPLANTS 0

Last edited:
oral commissure
how do i get like 20 mm of mouth enlargement per side?
only eppley ive seen that does it in the US but i dont want to go to him, any alternatives here or overseas?
it would require multiple surgeries though

Most of Eppleys results look bad because he drops the jaw angle too much giving box face look

IMDO doedn't accentuate the jaw angles, it just makes the whole jaw wider which is not desired.
what about in cases where the mandibles growth was stunted. as its a 3d stunting not only in length. Wouldn't the imdo be preferable over BSSO. regardless I dont understand how BSSO and IMDO don't achieve the same thing...