Jaw Surgery Consultation with Mark Boyle (Aintree Hospital)

mulattomaxxer

mulattomaxxer

NEED £40,000 TO ASCEND.
Introduction
This is my first jaw surgery cosultation with a UK maxillofacial surgeon. I had a consultation with Dr Mark Boyle who is part of the team at the aintree hospital group. https://www.aintreehospital.nhs.uk/our-services/. I asked some questions to gather more information on jaw surgery. There is a section on UK vs European surgeons which is worth a read for people in the UK.

The consultant
Dr Mark Boyle. Not much information on him but he is very experienced (20+ years). If you PM him I can send you his email address but I would first have to ask for his permission. Below is the team he works with.
Some of his results. I asked him for pictures but unfortunately he has to respect patient confidentality. Overall I am impressed with his results however the average PSL autist won't be. "Muh why didn't he go from 3PSL low tier normie to 7PSL male model :feelsuhh:" :hnghn::hnghn:. Some people have very unrealistic expectations on what surgery can achieve.

Personal information and Malocclusions
My face for reference.

My malocclusions are:
>Class 2 division 1 malocclusion
>anterior open bite.
>Crowding
>Crossbite

Diagrams for reference:

Consultation
Dr Boyle outlined that he would give me a
>3mm Lefort 1 with CW rotation for my maxilla.
>7-8mm BSSO for my mandible.
>No genioplasty.

He also specifed that he would not need any CT scans, because my case is relatively simple (I look reasonably normal afterall. He has seen my face and X-rays.

Payment method :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

He said that DJS would cost me £12,000 which I wouldn't pay until a week before the surgery He would refer to to a medical loan company who would pay the hospital in full on the surgery day. After this I would pay off the £12,000 in monthly installments with no interest for one year. After a year the loans interest would increase by about 10%. Considering that he said it would take 12-18 months after getting braces to get DJS I would have alot of time to save up. I plan on living at home so I will have over 1 year to save in addition to 1 year to pay off the loan. In conclusion its expensive but its within the realm of reason.

UK vs European Jaw Surgeons (IMPORTANT FOR CHOOSING A SURGEON)

Dr Mark Boyle was very sincere and genuinue. He didn't appear to be trying to dupe me. He was helpful but impartial to wether I got surgery with him or not. He told me that EU and UK surgeons can easily talk shit about eachother. One thing he mentioned is that EU surgeons are more likely to add costs onto the consultation. He included 3D planning as one of these additional costs. Dr Boyle did say that 3D planning would reduce operation time. My operation time will be about 3 hours. With 3D planning it will be one hour. He says that he will only use 3D planning in complex cases. Dr Boyle did say I could opt for 3D planning if I wanted to however he deemed it to be an uneccesary cost of up to £1500. Dr Boyle also outlined that 3D planning can give unrealistic expectations for post OP results.

I would have my plates and screws left in permanently. According to Dr Boyle only a few cases need the screws and plates removed. Some surgeons in the EU will always remove the plates because they may get infected. However this could just be done to increase the cost of the surgery. However Dr Boyle wasn't biased, he said that alot of the points he mentioned could be used agaisnt him. For example the EU surgeons could say maybe the UK surgeons are using outdated surgery methods by skipping 3D planning.

What Dr Mark Boyle said is whichever surgeon I choose, choose one which does alot of jaw surgery. He does about 50-60 cases a year. Don't choose a surgeon who doesn't do alot of orthoganic surgery.

My conclusion is that the idea that all UK maxilliofacial surgeons are retards is an urban rumour originating from jawsurgeryforums. It's simply not true.

Other useful resources
https://www.bos.org.uk/ and more specifically your jaw surgery. It contains alot of useful information regarding jaw surgery. Another important thing Dr Boyle said is that he doesn't like websites such as jawsurgeryforums (and probably looksmax JFL, but I never mentioned this to him) because they can be an echo chamber of misinformation.

Conclusion and future plans.
Overall I am impressed with Dr Mark Boyle, he is a friendly person who doesn't have a bias. He has over 20 years of experience and has had good results. He is focused on giving you the correct treatment at the lowest price possible. He is not focused on lining up his pockets.

In my opinion the main difference between surgeons as Dr Mark Boyle and other EU surgeons which are praised he is that doesn't offer the additional cosmetic proceedures the famous EU surgeons do. You could view this as him being less aesthetics focused but imo this simply means he doesn't offer the sought after cosmetic proceedures. They all learn the same cuts and techinques, its just down to practical application and previous experience. I am confident he will be perform the same movements as the more renown surgeons.

Get a second opinion from a different jaw surgeon. I was expecting him to say 3 piece lefort 1 and genioplastly but I have no knowledge here. I have recently called up Dr Paul Johnson however I am beginning to see a growing logistical issue because I don't live in London. Having your ortho and maxfac surgeon hours apart seems to be impractical (especially if you live outside London). I will also look into Dr Zarrinbal and Dr Ramieri. Dr Z offers alot of niche surgeries. Ramieri seems appealing because he offers implants (also @Gaia262 ascended with him). I don't think I will see a huge cosmetic improvement to my front profile with jaw surgery alone but I need to think about what subsequent surgeries I want.

I either want infraorbital-malar implants and/or a blepharoplasty + malar implants.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: neckcheck, Agendum, AlexBrown84 and 6 others
Good luck man

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Jason Voorhees and mulattomaxxer
Tagging some boyos @Preston @LooksOverAll @Gaia262 @Ronaldo37 @qsabathi @SixCRY @Acromegaly_Chad @Germancel97 @WealthyWhiteMaleUgly

• +1
Reactions: Ronaldo37 and Jason Voorhees
Introduction
This is my first jaw surgery cosultation with a UK maxillofacial surgeon.

Not to ruin your efforts, but i stopped reading when I read the word UK, you do understand this is THE WORST country for cosmetic surgery. These guys have absolutely zero understanding of aesthetics, they hide behind the ancient prestige of places such as Harley street which is breeding ground for snake salesman.

Not only this they cost an absolute fortune.

There is a member on here who is a living example of this.

Please read this.

Please keep researching you are on the right track.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Pumanator, Boldandbeautiful, SOS-Sonic and 5 others
Ngl I would rope if I paid $12k for surgery and went through brutal recovery for a result (or lack thereof) like this:

Orthognatic treatment before after grande
B A2 grande

I would see an EU surgeon instead tbh. You don't have any noticeable recession so you will likely get a result like the ones above. You are getting jaw surgery strictly for cosmetics so you should go to a surgeon who is on the same page.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Pumanator, PubertyMaxxer and 9 others
Thx for the tag bro. All the best and keep us updated

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Not to ruin your efforts, but i stopped reading when I read the word UK, you do understand this is THE WORST country for cosmetic surgery. These guys have absolutely zero understanding of aesthetics, they hide behind the ancient prestige of places such as Harley street which is breeding ground for snake salesman.

Not only this they cost an absolute fortune.

There is a member on here who is a living example of this.

Please read this.

Please keep researching you are on the right track.
Ngl I would rope if I paid $12k for surgery and went through brutal recovery for a result (or lack thereof) like this:

View attachment 1440400View attachment 1440401

I would see an EU surgeon instead tbh. You don't have any noticeable recession so you will likely get a result like the ones above. You are getting jaw surgery strictly for cosmetics so you should go to a surgeon who is on the same page.
So my main issue hindering me from going abroad for JAW SURGERY (only this) is that I need braces for 12 to 18 months. I am gathering the general idea that most surgeons only work with orthos they are simillar with. So if I can't find a local ortho who is willing to work with a foreign maxofacial surgeon I cannot get surgery abroad. I don't live near London (about 4 hours away)

This is a huge commitment. For most other surgeries you can just go abroad for a few weeks then come back but I have to be near an ortho for 2-3 years.

I am still skeptical that ALL UK surgeons are bad. To me this appears to be an urban rumour spread about by jawsurgeryforum (inside job maybe JFL). The EU surgeons offer more surgeries including cosmetic surgeries. Sure their post op results are better, but they have had more surgeries then just trimax etc.

Cost is about the same for me UK and abroad. EU may be more due to travel and accomodation costs, but idc about shedding out a £1000-£2000 extra if the result will be better. I don't live near london and I don't plan on going to harley street.

Imo a functional bite is an aesthetic bite, some people have their head in the clouds at what a good bimax result is.

Lets assume worst case scenario, no local ortho is willing to cooperate. I have to move to London. Now I have to pay Rent, ultility bills, food etc. I leave everyone I know behind. I also have to find a new job which pays enough for both my surgery and my living costs. This is probably out of the question for me.

I am still going to consult other orthos (at the end of my post). I am just trying to think practically. Most people here just they are going to get a modified lefort 3 and leg lengthening like its nothing.

So my main issue hindering me from going abroad for JAW SURGERY (only this) is that I need braces for 12 to 18 months. I am gathering the general idea that most surgeons only work with orthos they are simillar with. So if I can't find a local ortho who is willing to work with a foreign maxofacial surgeon I cannot get surgery abroad. I don't live near London (about 4 hours away)

This is a huge commitment. For most other surgeries you can just go abroad for a few weeks then come back but I have to be near an ortho for 2-3 years.

I am still skeptical that ALL UK surgeons are bad. To me this appears to be an urban rumour spread about by jawsurgeryforum (inside job maybe JFL). The EU surgeons offer more surgeries including cosmetic surgeries. Sure their post op results are better, but they have had more surgeries then just trimax etc.

Cost is about the same for me UK and abroad. EU may be more due to travel and accomodation costs, but idc about shedding out a £1000-£2000 extra if the result will be better. I don't live near london and I don't plan on going to harley street.

Imo a functional bite is an aesthetic bite, some people have their head in the clouds at what a good bimax result is.

Lets assume worst case scenario, no local ortho is willing to cooperate. I have to move to London. Now I have to pay Rent, ultility bills, food etc. I leave everyone I know behind. I also have to find a new job which pays enough for both my surgery and my living costs. This is probably out of the question for me.

I am still going to consult other orthos (at the end of my post). I am just trying to think practically. Most people here just they are going to get a modified lefort 3 and leg lengthening like its nothing.
I have the same issue, but I have consulted with some surgeons and they've said that most orthos don't mind. Everything is through email anyways so not like they have to meet in person. As for braces, there's always the surgery-first approach. I'll most likely not get surgery-first, but braces for like 6 months to decompensate and then surgery at that point with braces afterwards to finetune everything. Surgery-first seems to be pretty common nowadays since even my local surgeons know about it.

Two functional bites from different surgeons aren't the same though. For example, a local surgeon when I was 16 wanted to give me surgery to move my lower jaw backwards to match my recessed maxilla. I would've had a smaller airway, sleep apnea, TMJ, and other possible complications as a result. In that surgeon's perspective, I would've had a "functional bite" due to the fact that my teeth aligned right.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and mulattomaxxer

Bro you remind me when I first joined this site and I defended UK surgeons untill a member blackpilled me and glad I listened to him.

Thread 'SURGEONS NOTES: Video Update (HIGH IQ Looksmaxers Needed)' https://looksmax.org/threads/surgeons-notes-video-update-high-iq-looksmaxers-needed.53545/

-Don't fall for the caring old man talk , that's a salesman tactic to pull you in, a common racist tactic is to pull you in with a cheap price and then botch you so keep coming for revisions so you become their pay pig.

You are ethnic be careful.

How can he charge £12k when to open theatre for 4 hours + Anesthologist fees + hospital fees for 3 days is like £4k in London. Do you really think he will invest a year for £8k?

-Think about it, this guy doesn't cover the other areas of the face, how is going to understand harmony.

-does he have any experience dealing with your pheno, most likely not.

You have purchasing dissonance where you are trying to prove to yourself this is the right choice regardless of the facts.

I did everything remotely with Dr Ramieri including orthodontic planning.

We are trying to help you buddy, not trying to prevent you from ascending.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator, SOS-Sonic, AlexBrown84 and 4 others

My teeth are fucked, I am not just getting this for cosmetic reasons. A functional bite will be an aesthetic bite. I just don't see what a "aesthetics focused" jaw surgeon will do differently for bimax.
I have the same issue, but I have consulted with some surgeons and they've said that most orthos don't mind. Everything is through email anyways so not like they have to meet in person. As for braces, there's always the surgery-first approach. I'll most likely not get surgery-first, but braces for like 6 months to decompensate and then surgery at that point with braces afterwards to finetune everything. Surgery-first seems to be pretty common nowadays since even my local surgeons know about it.

Two functional bites from different surgeons aren't the same though. For example, a local surgeon when I was 16 wanted to give me surgery to move my lower jaw backwards to match my recessed maxilla. I would've had a smaller airway, sleep apnea, TMJ, and other possible complications as a result. In that surgeon's perspective, I would've had a "functional bite" due to the fact that my teeth aligned right.
True, thats why its definently important for you to get multiple opinions. I am going to do the same thing and ask elsewhere. The surgeon said that he will move both jaws forward by a few mm. Which was about what I expected. The CW rotation threw me off but it makes sense now.

This girl has a simillar case to me (although no bimax, only UJS). She got CW rotation.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Also don't be fooled by some humble old man smooth talk.

-Do you honestly think this guy has any idea or experience dealing

Bro you remind me when I first joined this site and I defended UK surgeons untill a member blackpilled me and glad I listened to him.

Thread 'SURGEONS NOTES: Video Update (HIGH IQ Looksmaxers Needed)' https://looksmax.org/threads/surgeons-notes-video-update-high-iq-looksmaxers-needed.53545/

-Don't fall for the caring old man talk , that's a salesman tactic to pull you in, a common racist tactic is to pull you in with a cheap price and then botch you so keep coming for revisions so you become their pay pig.

How can he charge £12k when to open theatre for 4 hours + Anesthologist fees + hospital fees for 3 days is like £4k in London. Do ok really think he will invest a year for £8k?

-Think about it, this guy doesn't cover the other areas of the face, how is going to understand harmony.

You have purchasing dissonance where you are trying to prove to yourself this is the right choice regardless of the facts.

❤️❤️❤️ NOW THIS IS AN ACTUAL REASON ❤️❤️❤️

I'm not agaisnt you, I just needed to hear this. This is a valid arguement.

Well I still need to do the rest of my consultations (might not do them all)
>Dr Ramieri
>Dr Alfaro (Apparently he is expensive but I will find out for myself)
>Dr Zarrinbal
>Dr Paul Johnson (I know he is UK but he is appears to be highly renown).

YOU HAVE OPENED MY EYES TO A NEW REALITY. NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE. I LOVE YOU GOOD SIR ❤️❤️❤️

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Chadethnic101 and Gaia262
Lmao at your cost, its cheap af. I've realised for me I need a Le Fort 2 to fix my recessed nasal bone + bimax + revision rhino. Consulted a bunch of surgeons and realised that getting just Le Fort I for my case won't ascend me at all.

Total cost for all of the above around $100k

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, joseph, .👽. and 1 other person
Lmao at your cost, its cheap af. I've realised for me I need a Le Fort 2 to fix my recessed nasal bone + bimax + revision rhino. Consulted a bunch of surgeons and realised that getting just Le Fort I for my case won't ascend me at all.

Do you live in the USA by any chance?

That country is so fucked up when it comes to medical costs. Doesn't insurance cover it for you?

I think you have to move overseas if thats the price you are looking at.

Do you live in the USA by any chance?

That country is so fucked up when it comes to medical costs. Doesn't insurance cover it for you?

I think you have to move overseas if thats the price you are looking at.
im in UK as well im only gonna consult the best of the best craniofacial + maxilofacial surgeons. USA surgeons seem good but pretty penny for them

How can he charge £12k when to open theatre for 4 hours + Anesthologist fees + hospital fees for 3 days is like £4k in London. Do you really think he will invest a year for £8k?

$12k is cheap af. I'm looking at $35k+ over here in the states for the top docs (Gunson, Sinn, etc).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, .👽. and mulattomaxxer
@mulattomaxxer Bro I can name you 3 surgeons in brazil off the top of my fucking head who are more talented than all UK maxfac surgeons. Don't think because we are a technologically advanced country that we are good at absolutely everything. The NHS has a very rigid training system that is long and focuses on lowering risk of being sued and functional results (not aesthetic).

When I consulted manois heliotis in London he didn't even seem to know what counter clockwise rotation was or what a piezo saw was, and also couldn't show me any good results. He clearly was not staying up to date with the latest medical literature out of Europe and the US.

For the love of God plz look outside of the UK, no one is launching an online campaign conspiracy against UK cosmetic surgeons, they just fucking suck

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Chadethnic101, Slayerino and 4 others
$12k is cheap af. I'm looking at $35k+ over here in the states for the top docs (Gunson, Sinn, etc).

£12k is about $16k

Doesn't include a genio, also its not just the initial money how is this surgeon going to treat this guy if he needs a revision or gets nerve damage.

What if his nose flares out after surgery or he gets chimp limp ect, this surgeon isn't going to do anything.

Its up to him to digest what we tell him, i only see trouble.

Most dont know but i speak from experience, one I consulted in London's Harley street and they are snake salesman

Also i had surgery in the UK before i joined this forum, liposuction its been over 2 years and I am still going for revisions. My bill is now £11,000 as he botches me so I have to keep going back it should of cost £5000. This is how he punishes me all down to race.

My naieve bluepilled brain fell for the kind old white man salesman tactic in reality he is south African who lived through the skin colour apartheid and I am just some shit ethnic who shouldn't have money.

I dont want to see this happen again to people.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Deleted member, Yerico7 and 2 others
Introduction
This is my first jaw surgery cosultation with a UK maxillofacial surgeon. I had a consultation with Dr Mark Boyle who is part of the team at the aintree hospital group. https://www.aintreehospital.nhs.uk/our-services/. I asked some questions to gather more information on jaw surgery. There is a section on UK vs European surgeons which is worth a read for people in the UK.

The consultant
Dr Mark Boyle. Not much information on him but he is very experienced (20+ years). If you PM him I can send you his email address but I would first have to ask for his permission. Below is the team he works with.
Some of his results. I asked him for pictures but unfortunately he has to respect patient confidentality. Overall I am impressed with his results however the average PSL autist won't be. "Muh why didn't he go from 3PSL low tier normie to 7PSL male model :feelsuhh:" :hnghn::hnghn:. Some people have very unrealistic expectations on what surgery can achieve.

My face for reference.

My malocclusions are:
>anterior open bite.
>Crowding
>Crossbite

Diagrams for reference:

Consultation
>No genioplasty.

He also specifed that he would not need any CT scans, because my case is relatively simple (I look reasonably normal afterall. He has seen my face and X-rays.

He said that DJS would cost me £12,000 which I wouldn't pay until a week before the surgery He would refer to to a medical loan company who would pay the hospital in full on the surgery day. After this I would pay off the £12,000 in monthly installments with no interest for one year. After a year the loans interest would increase by about 10%. Considering that he said it would take 12-18 months after getting braces to get DJS I would have alot of time to save up. I plan on living at home so I will have over 1 year to save in addition to 1 year to pay off the loan. In conclusion its expensive but its within the realm of reason.

Dr Mark Boyle was very sincere and genuinue. He didn't appear to be trying to dupe me. He was helpful but impartial to wether I got surgery with him or not. He told me that EU and UK surgeons can easily talk shit about eachother. One thing he mentioned is that EU surgeons are more likely to add costs onto the consultation. He included 3D planning as one of these additional costs. Dr Boyle did say that 3D planning would reduce operation time. My operation time will be about 3 hours. With 3D planning it will be one hour. He says that he will only use 3D planning in complex cases. Dr Boyle did say I could opt for 3D planning if I wanted to however he deemed it to be an uneccesary cost of up to £1500. Dr Boyle also outlined that 3D planning can give unrealistic expectations for post OP results.

I would have my plates and screws left in permanently. According to Dr Boyle only a few cases need the screws and plates removed. Some surgeons in the EU will always remove the plates because they may get infected. However this could just be done to increase the cost of the surgery. However Dr Boyle wasn't biased, he said that alot of the points he mentioned could be used agaisnt him. For example the EU surgeons could say maybe the UK surgeons are using outdated surgery methods by skipping 3D planning.

What Dr Mark Boyle said is whichever surgeon I choose, choose one which does alot of jaw surgery. He does about 50-60 cases a year. Don't choose a surgeon who doesn't do alot of orthoganic surgery.

My conclusion is that the idea that all UK maxilliofacial surgeons are retards is an urban rumour originating from jawsurgeryforums. It's simply not true.

Other useful resources
https://www.bos.org.uk/ and more specifically your jaw surgery. It contains alot of useful information regarding jaw surgery. Another important thing Dr Boyle said is that he doesn't like websites such as jawsurgeryforums (and probably looksmax JFL, but I never mentioned this to him) because they can be an echo chamber of misinformation.

Overall I am impressed with Dr Mark Boyle, he is a friendly person who doesn't have a bias. He has over 20 years of experience and has had good results. He is focused on giving you the correct treatment at the lowest price possible. He is not focused on lining up his pockets.

In my opinion the main difference between surgeons as Dr Mark Boyle and other EU surgeons which are praised he is that doesn't offer the additional cosmetic proceedures the famous EU surgeons do. You could view this as him being less aesthetics focused but imo this simply means he doesn't offer the sought after cosmetic proceedures. They all learn the same cuts and techinques, its just down to practical application and previous experience. I am confident he will be perform the same movements as the more renown surgeons.

Get a second opinion from a different jaw surgeon. I was expecting him to say 3 piece lefort 1 and genioplastly but I have no knowledge here. I have recently called up Dr Paul Johnson however I am beginning to see a growing logistical issue because I don't live in London. Having your ortho and maxfac surgeon hours apart seems to be impractical (especially if you live outside London). I will also look into Dr Zarrinbal and Dr Ramieri. Dr Z offers alot of niche surgeries. Ramieri seems appealing because he offers implants (also @Gaia262 ascended with him). I don't think I will see a huge cosmetic improvement to my front profile with jaw surgery alone but I need to think about what subsequent surgeries I want.

I either want infraorbital-malar implants and/or a blepharoplasty + malar implants.

Bruh... I live in the filthy UK and I had to go to another continent to get my jaws fixed. Don't fall for the "it's close to home" meme. I dealt not only with maxfacs, but countless dentists, orthodontists, and UK general surgeons. They're all mediocre bastards.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator, mulattomaxxer, Gaia262 and 1 other person
Introduction

The consultant

My face for reference.

My malocclusions are:
>anterior open bite.
>Crowding
>Crossbite

Diagrams for reference:

Consultation
>No genioplasty.

Other useful resources

Good luck brother, keep us updated- hope it all goes well for you!

• Love it

I'm sorry but he fucked up these cases so badly 1 he should have done a custom cheek implant combined with an infraorbital implant. 2 He should have fixed the underbite. 3 He should have placed in a custom angle implant

Did any surgeon actually offer a lefort 2 for recessed maxilla and nasal bone? I have the same problem

Bruh... I live in the filthy UK and I had to go to another continent to get my jaws fixed. Don't fall for the "it's close to home" meme. I dealt not only with maxfacs, but countless dentists, orthodontists, and UK general surgeons. They're all mediocre bastards.
Have you had jaw surgery? Did you move to another country for the full duration of your treatment. I want to get my jaw surgery abroad but I would heavily prefer an ortho near to my house so I can save money. Flying abroad every few weeks to get my braces adjusted is hilariously impractical.

If it comes down to it I will have to move to london, but that delays me getting braces for atleast a year. (saving up enough money, if I can get an local ortho and abroad maxfac and live with my parents, I can start now).

PM me please if you have the time :)

If you're about to do bimax but are thinking about 'saving money' you're going about this the wrong way. You never want to skimp on major facial surgery. Think of all those bimax patients (say, on JSF and on FB groups) who are desperately sad because their face is now aesthetically worse or with no noticeable improvement, and/or they have a new bite problem, or chronic pain. And besides, a surgeon or ortho that fucks up your face is going to cost way more to fix than you would likely have 'saved'. Save up for the extra amount of time you need, go abroad (the EU, or if you can afford it, the US), and use an ortho that already works closely with the surgeon you choose.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and mulattomaxxer

Jesus. The worst published results from top EU surgeons are better than these. What a joke

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Zhuurst
Damn 12k is decent. I'm also interested in getting DJS in the UK. Interested to see how this goes, good luck man.

• +1
Introduction

The consultant

My face for reference.

My malocclusions are:
>anterior open bite.
>Crowding
>Crossbite

Diagrams for reference:

Consultation
>No genioplasty.

Other useful resources

@mulattomaxxer Get This Surgery:
7f8c92e58b878237c2aa6dda6d957c47.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Pumanator and mulattomaxxer

Have you found a single surgeon willing to do Lefort 2 advancement for you?