jaw transformation from body fat

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
IMG 1854

this jawline change was from dropping 5% body fat, i’m aware that the last 5% make the greatest difference to facial aesthetics. i have no idea the time of the pic with higher body fat, so i have no way of knowing if he is at the age there where his fat pads would’ve shrunk. i feel like he is in 20s at minimum which is when fat pads to shrink. do you think the transformation is all from the drop in body fat? or a combination of both body fat drop and fat pad shrinkage?

• JFL
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and 5'7 zoomer
If you're 5% fat you have to find a way to get some meat on your body without gaining face fat

I'm sure there is a big difference but the completely different lighting makes it harder to admire

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
View attachment 2994290

this jawline change was from dropping 5% body fat, i’m aware that the last 5% make the greatest difference to facial aesthetics. i have no idea the time of the pic with higher body fat, so i have no way of knowing if he is at the age there where his fat pads would’ve shrunk. i feel like he is in 20s at minimum which is when fat pads to shrink. do you think the transformation is all from the drop in body fat? or a combination of both body fat drop and fat pad shrinkage?
isn't that Crisick? lol