Jbs are so easy it’s not even funny

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
2D9DEF64 71F6 4635 A4D7 3AC71409D7AA

Just going to leave this here, my mates ex with her new boyfriend both 15 all the guy does it have to be nt and try act tough he is giga subhuman with a egg for a head jfl and he is only like 5ft9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, Philtrumcel, KDA Player and 23 others
i am so fucking mad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Kilimanjaro, Mongrelcel and 20 others
Mf looks like pill :blackpill:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, spookyzxc, Deleted member 5048 and 22 others
Jbw theory man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
It's a cold world bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
he legit looks like a undimorphic egg with a shaved head and a subhuman philtrum

the only thing going for this guy is clear skin and jbw

if you can't get a jb you aren't trying

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SoyGune and gamma
I see a white guy with blue eyes, automatically a slayer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, BigBoy, TsarTsar444 and 6 others
Plenty of white guys, blue eyes. Loads are fucked up. Still he's punching up for her even at that age.

• +1
can we stop the jbw nonsense i live in australian suburbs nearly everyone is white, a ethnic would actually be better of in the australian suburbs where i live

can we stop the jbw nonsense i live in australian suburbs nearly everyone is white, a ethnic would actually be better of in the australian suburbs where i live

Ok bro, brb moving to chadstralia

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat and Deleted member 10615
Ffs why was I born with autism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, CANI, BigBoy and 12 others
lens distortion he doesn't even look bad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 10709, bugeye and 5 others
lens distortion he doesn't even look bad
ive seen other pictures of this guy some further away

his head still looks like a egg

does anyone want me to post better pictures of the girl?

i don't have any other of the guy but can post some of the girl

He doesn't look UGLY. Look at his face he has nice lips and eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel, TsarTsar444, highT and 2 others
74156C1C 02B8 4767 97B4 E2602517E390
D35926A7 AAA4 4460 9D26 3ECF6F783B38
Same girl btw and this subhuman egghead long philtrum low t manlet got with her and is currently dating her while we all rot

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Inscol, Deleted member 4946, CANI and 12 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 11167, SoyGune and 2 others
This can't be real I'm crying right now
the sad thing is ive seen your pictures and your actually decent looking you have good bones and your tall and white, if you were transported to the school they go to as your 16 year old self you would be able to get that girl with ease provided your nt and get in her social circle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune and Baldingman1998
the sad thing is ive seen your pictures and your actually decent looking you have good bones and your tall and white, if you were transported to the school they go to as your 16 year old self you would be able to get that girl with ease provided your nt and get in her social circle
I had hair at 16 so probably yes

• +1
White

Compare this
Mike2 1

Ethnic taking photographs to slay girls

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bugeye, SoyGune and Deleted member 10615
Why don’t non white people understand that jbw doesn’t work on white girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Limbo, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
How much is Xanax again?

• JFL
This should motivate y’all (Because you don’t have to be above average or chad to get girls) but of course guys in here will still find a way to be mad and complain😂😂

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8647, Mongrelcel, hairyballscel and 1 other person
ok bro’s enough rotting time to try and slay again ngl

gonna start messaging a fuckload of 15y/o, easiest hoes to fuck bc they all wanna try sex, then gonna meet them at a park near my house then bring them home to fuck tbhhhhhh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Patient A, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
ok bro’s enough rotting time to try and slay again ngl

gonna start messaging a fuckload of 15y/o, easiest hoes to fuck bc they all wanna try sex, then gonna meet them at a park near my house then bring them home to fuck tbhhhhhh
This should motivate y’all (Because you don’t have to be above average or chad to get girls) but of course guys in here will still find a way to be mad and complain😂😂
Why don’t non white people understand that jbw doesn’t work on white girls
ive been saying this for ages now, everyone thinks normies can't be found attractive to girls, there is a reason why normies get sex not all women can get a chad actually i would nearly all women can't get chad, infact i am yet to see a actual chad and i live in a place nicknamed chadstralia, i hear normies in my class with recessed jaws and shit like that talking about how they have fucked girls and how girls like them its really not that hard tbh

you guys are honestly autistic if you can't get girls when your in highschool i have been approached and i am not atttractive at all and i wasn't even in there social circle

you guys need to take the reality pill but most of you will make an excuse, and as the guy said before jbw doesn't work on white girls or places where whites are the majority infact i would say a ethnic would be halod by the fact his not white

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, animo123, Patient A and 5 others
ive been saying this for ages now, everyone thinks normies can't be found attractive to girls, there is a reason why normies get sex not all women can get a chad actually i would nearly all women can't get chad, infact i am yet to see a actual chad and i live in a place nicknamed chadstralia, i hear normies in my class with recessed jaws and shit like that talking about how they have fucked girls and how girls like them its really not that hard tbh

you guys are honestly autistic if you can't get girls when your in highschool i have been approached and i am not atttractive at all and i wasn't even in there social circle

you guys need to take the reality pill but most of you will make an excuse, and as the guy said before jbw doesn't work on white girls or places where whites are the majority infact i would say a ethnic would be halod by the fact his not white
for real bro, I used to be under this impression too before I let Psl get to my head and I started focusing on mm’s, but not anymore, this thread has pushed me to stop being a rotting fag and start slaying again

only have another year before I cant fuck jb pussy so might as well make it worth it lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167 and Deleted member 10615
View attachment 1051207
Just going to leave this here, my mates ex with her new boyfriend both 15 all the guy does it have to be nt and try act tough he is giga subhuman with a egg for a head jfl and he is only like 5ft9
My hairpill theory is on life support rn idk what to do

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 10602 and 2 others
for real bro, I used to be under this impression too before I let Psl get to my head and I started focusing on mm’s, but not anymore, this thread has pushed me to stop being a rotting fag and start slaying again

only have another year before I cant fuck jb pussy so might as well make it worth it lol
exactly right bro, go hard or go home try as hard as you can and go out without a bang before your limit is up and it becomes illegal, and i agree with looking a male models will raise the bar of if you find yourself attractive, jfl at psl fags who geniunley think models make up more then 1/1000000 of the population

anyway good luck bro glad this thread helped

• +1
Reactions: animo123, Deleted member 11167 and Deleted member 5818
View attachment 1051207

Lifefuel for me if I lose hair from TRT

Just buzzcut maxx

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune and Deleted member 10615

Do u know that dating apps exist and is like the majority of dating tool ?

OddMadeupAnemonecrab size restricted

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Wtf this is so infuriating why am I not getting laid then 😡

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Mrinfinityx and Deleted member 10615
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167 and Mrinfinityx
They can fraud age tbh
bro i know for a fact they are both 15 or 16 they are in high school they have there ages in there social

my mate use to date that girl

they are 100% 15

Yeah but shes ugly. I just want my looksmatch, an average girl

View attachment 1051207
Unironically all you need for jb appeal is middle part hair, fringe or curls. Skater/softboy style and NTness. Ofc wont work if youre a deformed ratfuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Philtrumcel, SoyGune, Deleted member 10615 and 1 other person
Wtf is this shit fr. Am I just pissing my life away by labeling myself an incel and Ldaring??

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and Deleted member 10615