Jeremy Meeks situation makes me so depressed man

House Lannister

House Lannister

Officially schizo
Nigga actually got tons of money from women all over the world when he was in jail. Then he gets out probably due to his looks, gets a multi million dollar modeling contract, and then fucks a billionaires daughter. All because of the way he looks nothing else what the fuck man it’s insane. If you had told me this without me seeing the proof I would’ve assumed you are a writer for one of those chink cartoons and this is your new plot line

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dezzow, chaddyboi66, RftH and 10 others
keep grinding
keep hustling
shoot for your dreams
you can do anything you want
I promise you
you just have to take that first step

take that hard step of actually doing something

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Landorus, Deleted member 16984 and 43 others
Nigga actually got tons of money from women all over the world when he was in jail. Then he gets out probably due to his looks, gets a multi million dollar modeling contract, and then fucks a billionaires daughter. All because of the way he looks nothing else what the fuck man it’s insane. If you had told me this without me seeing the proof I would’ve assumed you are a writer for one of those chink cartoons and this is your new plot line
:lul:

He worked hard for his genetics
He won the sperm race

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16984, Deleted member 15338 and 8 others
400 weeks

Maxresdefault 12

1 Meeks

40967058 0 image a 10 1616748213136
5a140bb227168image

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, RftH, Deleted member 15338 and 21 others
Cry for me

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 16530 and 12 others
No no no……
D7A096CB ACCD 4099 B972 33440FDCCC0E

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy, Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 16530 and 7 others
Just be depressed because you are not the one in a billion genetic lucky punches.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., the BULL, Eduardo DOV and 3 others
It just shows that society is quite fucked up.

Just 100 years ago, this would be the only success ladder he could climb having been caught:
Hanging

Soon, after some large crisis, it will revert back. And guys like Meeks will be hung :unsure:

PS. Though we will not see this anyways, cause incels are the least capable for crisis survival anyways :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Preoximerianas, homo_faber and 1 other person
keep grinding
keep hustling
shoot for your dreams
I promise you

We just have to get on that grind and become attractive

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
We just have to get on that grind and become attractive
You can't.

His looks are probably combined with a totally dominating personality.

You can fix your jaw, but you cannot make your brain more aggressive, confident, etc.

Looks can help you slay a few bitches. But it will NOT allow you to fuck billionair's daughter, get all those million contracts, etc. You show weakness, they will pick you apart, no matter how good looking you are. :unsure:

keep grinding
keep hustling
shoot for your dreams
I promise you

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 16530, Prettyboy and 6 others
Just be depressed because you are not the one in a billion genetic lucky punches.
It’s not the genes that is the most depressing part. It’s the way society reacted. Women sending him money in the mail and then him becoming essentially a billionaire and society allowed this. Don’t even blame just women also blame the cucked men that allowed such a situation to reach a point when men could’ve enforced stronger rules

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16530, Preoximerianas and DivineBeing
@Frank Jack

Meeks is god

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16618
1. looks is everything

2. the blackpill is real. its not just meeks. everyone who changes his looks dramatically in a short time spane will vouch for the blackpill. the difference in how people treat you are just too obvious.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
Fuck you, for insulting my anime, That would be a good plot lowkey tho

My uncle looks just like him but darker he is also a felon and he got nothing