Jesus Christ. This is Elliot Rodger's brother

F

FacialAesthetics

Gold
If Elliot was still alive...imagine his reaction seeing his "loveable" brother like this. He was the only guy he liked

9se47kr474451.jpg

MOGS Elliot to oblivion

He's rolling in his grave JFL

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 13994 and 8 others
is that er

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 5189, Growth Plate and 1 other person
Angry Will Forte GIF by The Lonely Island

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
He was the only guy he liked
who told you that? thats bullshit; he hated his little brother.

"On the morning before, I will drive down to my father’s house to kill my little brother, denying him of the chance to grow up to surpass me, along with my stepmother … as she will be in the way. My father will be away on one of his business trips, so thankfully I won’t have to deal with him."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro, mewcoper, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
who told you that? thats bullshit; he hated his little borther.

"On the morning before, I will drive down to my father’s house to kill my little brother, denying him of the chance to grow up to surpass me, along with my stepmother … as she will be in the way. My father will be away on one of his business trips, so thankfully I won’t have to deal with him."
based af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
looks good other than ipd

no way that's his brother

ER scholar brutally debunks greycel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked, LampPostPrime, mewcoper and 5 others
All because er was a disgusting product of some desperate white faggot jbwing some disgusting noodlewhore, and then his father had sex with an actual white woman and got his half brother JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and ShowerMaxxing

If you read his entire manifesto he constantly praises Jazz and loves him. He says he will kill him because he doesn't want him to surpass him when he dies

And look what happens. He was fucking right!

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and mewcoper
jfl so broootal
That's the issue with happas, they breed with desperate white fags and then create usually subhuman children who are manlets. Some teen posted on studentroom.uk about his mother bullying him for being a 5'4 happa and not a 6'2 white guy like his father, the mother was 5'0 filthy noodlewhore.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime, ShowerMaxxing, Patient A and 5 others
If you read his entire manifesto he constantly praises Jazz and loves him. He says he will kill him because he doesn't want him to surpass him when he dies

And look what happens. He was fucking right!
you just self admitted that you were wrong in your OP

That's the issue with happas, they breed with desperate white fags and then create usually subhuman children who are manlets. Some teen posted on studentroom.uk about his mother bullying him for being a 5'4 happa and not a 6'2 white guy like his father, the mother was 5'0 filthy noodlewhore.
ahahahaha brutal wouldn't be happening tho if white women became good housewives again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, ShowerMaxxing and volcelfatcel
Is this true?

you just self admitted that you were wrong in your OP
Nah he still loved him and was the only one he trusted

Just because he wanted to kill him didn't mean he didn't have love for him

didn't he change his name
also wasn't elliot planning to kill him on the day retribution

• JFL
Reactions: Shahnameh
Nah he still loved him and was the only one he trusted

Just because he wanted to kill him didn't mean he didn't have love for him
mirin mental gymnastics to prove your point

• JFL
Reactions: mewcoper
ahahahaha brutal wouldn't be happening tho if white women became good housewives again
Ehh, it's desperate tall white normies that just want pussy without going thru the hypergamous nature of white women. That's the main reason why Asian women are a thing it's always tall fags that do jbw since it only works on paljeetas and ricewhores, they create subhuman children because of subhuman white genetics and manlet disgusting rice genetics.

i wonder if he browses here

D
damn wtf. That’s literally me rn . I thought I had stunned my growth or something but no I’m just coping .