Jfl at this site and all psl communities thinking they found "blackpill" truth while normies knew real truth all along.

Well you said I overrate women, she is Stacylite in my eyes lol very gl. But looks uncanny dead srs.

Him chadlite here? No way.

As for mentioning his height what's your point. I said guys dating Stacy are bit below him in face they are not all 6'3 lol but average in height or else I wouldn't even make this thread.

Explain this why you ignored this question in my argument.

"There are countless guys like that on the street. And countless mog him. So if looks are everything why aren't Stacy's choosing these chads over them then?

Why are they always with guys like that when they have infinite options. Chads would love to get Stacy's too but they most often end up in ltr with htb. While Stacy goes with but worse looking nt maxed htn types you posted"
Looks aren't everything, but they are the most important. Stacy is with a chadlite instead of chad because of circumstance. Such as: Similar school, background, hobbies, etc.

'nt maxed' has no actual meaning in the real world and is just weirdo rambling. If anything it's as amnesia says, most of your personality is set in stone and even harder to change than your looks. Even more so your social background, class, mannerisms, IQ, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Slothcel, Deleted member 14262, thereallegend and 3 others
If anything it's as amnesia says, most of your personality is set in stone and even harder to change than your looks.

^ This.

Change looks = just get surgeries, instant fixes

Change personality = super hard work, long and painful processes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Slothcel, thereallegend and 6 others
Longish post but jfl at blackpill if this is what's needed to ridicule it.

This site is finally starting to realize just like lookism that "brutal truth" "balckpilled secret" they found is just unironacilly a phase they got caught up in. Something they hailed as ultimate truth is actually full of holes.

Ofc low IQ people will remain indoctrinated like all low IQ extremists that exist since beginning of time lol.

All of balckpill is just small autstic observation that was blown out of proportion by autists who don't go outside. Since they are only one who could fall for these "real truths" that don't mach real life at all.

While normies had actual truth figured out all along.

So what this whole psl community found out? That looks matter to certain extent.
Well normies always knew that and tryed to softmax. Non nt reddit retards are not irl normies. Irl normies know they matter up to certain looks threshold that's why they have extreme reactions to fatcels for example and other extreme failos.

But normies know that psl autism means jack shit. They will never pay much attention to how much your pfl or jawline angle ect mogs other guys in group. Because they know instinctively it's autism.

They will instead pay much more attention to how your behavior if there is something off, how you talk in group and with women, charisma, assertiveness and what's your status in community overall.

That shows your real standing. And it was that way since beginning of time and early tribes.

Because they know that's what actually determines sexual success.

For normie beliefs there is a reason why they believe what they believe. It's based on experience of past people and instic of healthy brain.

While blackpill is based on autstic analysis and attempt at appearing contraverisal. While taking part of truth that is water and masking it as huge "brutal" discovery.

How many chads on here need to fail or slay normie or htb tier girls or play numbers game since they get rejected like any guy out there for people to accept this.

Tldr: Normies knew the real truth all along because their beliefs are based on experience and instinct of healthy brain while Blackpill is based on autistic ramblinigs of shut in autists. Blackpill was just autism masked as "ultimate truth".Everyone has this illusionary Chad that takes all the girls out there. He is always mentioned in incel communities. While we know nt status maxed normies and htn slay Stacie's and are their first boyfriends that take their virginity. Everything incels whish for.

While you jerked off to male models and your "brutal blackpilled truth". Nt status maxed normies who knew what really matters all along slayed your onetisi and took her virginity.

yeah bro he will slay too as long as he's NT.
1765256153 Adolf Is It You Ugly And Creepy Guy

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and thecel
Looks aren't everything, but they are the most important. Stacy is with a chadlite instead of chad because of circumstance. Such as: Similar school, background, hobbies, etc.

'nt maxed' has no actual meaning in the real world and is just weirdo rambling. If anything it's as amnesia says, most of your personality is set in stone and even harder to change than your looks. Even more so your social background, class, mannerisms, IQ, etc.
We simply have different expirences I see them with htn all the time below looks level of guy you posted and most here see it.

And most can reach htn level after that it's just being at the right place at the right time if they can't then it's over but I addressed that. Most an reach htn

Longish post but jfl at blackpill if this is what's needed to ridicule it.

This site is finally starting to realize just like lookism that "brutal truth" "balckpilled secret" they found is just unironacilly a phase they got caught up in. Something they hailed as ultimate truth is actually full of holes.

Ofc low IQ people will remain indoctrinated like all low IQ extremists that exist since beginning of time lol.

All of balckpill is just small autstic observation that was blown out of proportion by autists who don't go outside. Since they are only one who could fall for these "real truths" that don't mach real life at all.

While normies had actual truth figured out all along.

So what this whole psl community found out? That looks matter to certain extent.
Well normies always knew that and tryed to softmax. Non nt reddit retards are not irl normies. Irl normies know they matter up to certain looks threshold that's why they have extreme reactions to fatcels for example and other extreme failos.

But normies know that psl autism means jack shit. They will never pay much attention to how much your pfl or jawline angle ect mogs other guys in group. Because they know instinctively it's autism.

They will instead pay much more attention to how your behavior if there is something off, how you talk in group and with women, charisma, assertiveness and what's your status in community overall.

That shows your real standing. And it was that way since beginning of time and early tribes.

Because they know that's what actually determines sexual success.

For normie beliefs there is a reason why they believe what they believe. It's based on experience of past people and instic of healthy brain.

While blackpill is based on autstic analysis and attempt at appearing contraverisal. While taking part of truth that is water and masking it as huge "brutal" discovery.

How many chads on here need to fail or slay normie or htb tier girls or play numbers game since they get rejected like any guy out there for people to accept this.

Tldr: Normies knew the real truth all along because their beliefs are based on experience and instinct of healthy brain while Blackpill is based on autistic ramblinigs of shut in autists. Blackpill was just autism masked as "ultimate truth".Everyone has this illusionary Chad that takes all the girls out there. He is always mentioned in incel communities. While we know nt status maxed normies and htn slay Stacie's and are their first boyfriends that take their virginity. Everything incels whish for.

While you jerked off to male models and your "brutal blackpilled truth". Nt status maxed normies who knew what really matters all along slayed your onetisi and took her virginity.
Good post. Tho I looksmax for my sanity. I never want to get mogged

• +1
Reactions: LocalDanger
How do normies get the full picture when they are treated mostly neutral and have no idea of how looks affects the way you are treated.

Ugly people know very well they get treated like shit.
Attractive people know very well they get treated really well.

If anything, it's normies that are the least aware of lookstheory.
Your Profile Pic Turns On Lots Of Guys... That's Your Intention Isn't It?
You Wanna Get Fucked? Just Fucking Say So And Stop Beating Around The Bush.
Now You're Gonna Snap Some Pics Of Those Boobs.
@Syobevoli You're A Cute Russian Girl Aren't You?
39ee4ca0d758bcb960f652ed70b66344.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Your Profile Pic Turns On Lots Of Guys... That's Your Intention Isn't It?
You Wanna Get Fucked? Just Fucking Say So And Stop Beating Around The Bush.
Now You're Gonna Snap Some Pics Of Those Boobs.
@Syobevoli You're A Cute Russian Girl Aren't You?
39ee4ca0d758bcb960f652ed70b66344.jpg

my avi is aesthetic fogging

I
Blackpill is overblown. The ideal that every sub 8 male is doomed to be a truecel is cope. However the bluepilled narritive has the duality. Yes certain phenomeons make it clear that looks matter. The difference between the bluepill and the blackpill is that normies will virtue signal and give you comforting information. Blackpill will tell you struggle with women (and life) because of your genetics.

You cannot dismiss looks, but if your above 5PSL (you are OP, I have seen your pics) and can't get laid its probably due to your poor social skills.

Being NT is extremely important, I believe the reason for my inceldom is due to me rotting. No women are going to knock on my door afterall. Most people on this website aren't NT. I am not NT. This is where most people here falter. I am not saying looksmaxxing is cope, but to get a GF you just need to pass a looks threshold and be NT. This is the truth.
sttill dont know what NT means, does it means being relatable to? to know how to talk to people.. or liking the same shit that everyone likes atm (rap music tiktok etc all that shit?)

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Not true at all.

Literally all Stacy's I know irl and in insta have normies and htn boyfriend's unironacilly all.

While I as htn/chadlite by this site standards get nothing.

Because I'm non nt low status. While they are giga nt with social circles.

Unlike incels mythical "Chad' that takes all girls. Normies and htn normies that take girls virginity are real and actual reality.
Truth Right Here, Over For BlackPillCopers.
ca8.jpg

• Love it

my avi is aesthetic fogging

Your Avi Is Of YOURSELF.
You're Gonna Submit And Have Sex With All The Men On LooksMax.
Now Lube Your Pussy Up With Castor Oil. Some Users Here Are Pretty Big.
70b.png

• JFL
Reactions: Slothcel and Deleted member 275
looks matter to certain extent
dude, we live in a hookup culture in 1st and 2nd world countries
there won't be any social gatherings anymore (especially with this never ending pandemic restrictions) or NT status maxxed or all of this shit
all i see in sub 30 ppl especially foids is non stop Tinder-ing, Bumble and Insta srs;
i spent 2 hours with my 20 yr old foid cousins 2 weeks ago and they were searching for Chads on Insta/tinder and messaging all the time while i was there
i dont even know "couples" that are meeting IRL, i dont even know how normies got the 50% online LTR forming, i think they must have included 3rd world countries that dont have acces to internet or something srs
so as long as everything's online nothing but LOOKS LOOKS and LOOKS will eventually matter

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 275
dude, we live in a hookup culture in 1st and 2nd world countries
there won't be any social gatherings anymore (especially with this never ending pandemic restrictions) or NT status maxxed or all of this shit
all i see in sub 30 ppl especially foids is non stop Tinder-ing, Bumble and Insta srs;
i spent 2 hours with my 20 yr old foid cousins 2 weeks ago and they were searching for Chads on Insta/tinder and messaging all the time while i was there
i dont even know "couples" that are meeting IRL, i dont even know how normies got the 50% online LTR forming, i think they must have included 3rd world countries that dont have acces to internet or something srs
so as long as everything's online nothing but LOOKS LOOKS and LOOKS will eventually matter
Bro doesn't explain them ghosting me left and right when people here rated me as def solid looking

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 4430
Bro doesn't explain them ghosting me left and right when people here rated me as def solid looking
imaging falling for PM rating meme

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and oldcelloser
imaging falling for PM rating meme
Not a meme at all I asked legit raters that were brutal otherwise in ratings to rate me.

I mean I pm you but you didn't seem.very interested so I didn't

pm me ; whre are you located? locationmaxxing is huge and legit, especially in the US (also JBW matters, in Western countries)

meet her minimum looks threshold (which varies amongst girls. Some only want chad. Some have weird taste. Some are less picky)
Don't completely weird her out
Done

• +1
Reactions: Slothcel
I dunno, modern women are just fucked up.

They have a million options, get bored easy, no attention span and realize that male attention can be monetized. So they want to be payed/spoiled by their BF/FWB.

They have huge egos yet at the same time are insecure af so they unironically dont want guys better looking than them cause they cant handle being on edge about being tossed aside by the guy, they want control over their partner, they want to be paid, they want the attention

Also women all watch fucking crime documentaries and shit nowadays, literally they all do and so meeting online without being able to do a background check thru IG is something that freaks them out cause the jewish media tells them every well put together white guy is a serial killer in disguise
Had me until "jewish media"

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and thecel
Thats true tbh but I still think normies kinda underate looks importance

For example, you may be austistic or have no status IRL, but if you are good looking people will still probably treat you well and girls will approach you etc even tho I agree that looks are not all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 5786
Not a meme at all I asked legit raters that were brutal otherwise in ratings to rate me.

I mean I pm you but you didn't seem.very interested so I didn't
Send face in DM's I'll rate you.

I

sttill dont know what NT means, does it means being relatable to? to know how to talk to people.. or liking the same shit that everyone likes atm (rap music tiktok etc all that shit?)
NT means neurotypical. Ideal for having a normal social life. People use it as an abbriviation for having good social skills.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Avg stacy I see here has a bf like this:

Romee-Strijd-Laurens-van-Leeuwen-glamour-20oct16-getty-b.jpg
good looking
tall

she started dating him before she blew up, he was already a multi millionaire at 18 or so and had some limited fame as far as I remember

she didn't replace him because she is just not the promiscuous type

to think however he is some sort of a normie with a good personality or something is ridiculous

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
good looking
tall

she started dating him before she blew up, he was already a multi millionaire at 18 or so and had some limited fame as far as I remember

she didn't replace him because she is just not the promiscuous type

to think however he is some sort of a normie with a good personality or something is ridiculous
That's just one random example doesn't prove anything

NT means neurotypical. Ideal for having a normal social life. People use it as an abbriviation for having good social skills.
NT means 80-110IQ.

If ur outside of that IQ range u become non-NT.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
react farming simplistic thread :forcedsmile:

good thread
GIF by 2020 MTV Video Music Awards

• Love it
Its the degree. Everyone knows but they dont know that a 1/10 girl has the matches and smv of a 10/10 dude lmao

How do normies get the full picture when they are treated mostly neutral and have no idea of how looks affects the way you are treated.

Ugly people know very well they get treated like shit.
Attractive people know very well they get treated really well.

If anything, it's normies that are the least aware of lookstheory.
Because normies arent like you. The autist who never actually goes outside and sees how people are treated based on how they look. Normal people who go outside actually see what happens. You seriously think dudes think a jeremy meeks kind of dude just has a good personality? Any straight man can see his good looks.

OP has a point, most intelligent normies or normie + people are slightly more blackpilled, they don't believe in 80/20 and all of that, but they would agree with certain parts.

but @PubertyMaxxer put it best. OP spends too much time on tiktok. There are still gigabluepilled people in this world, put down your phone for once and talk to your parents like I did. And you will realise how much delusion some older people live in.

Also, all of the "average" looking guys in this thread are tall and white, which most people are not, only around 20% of guys are 6 foot plus. they are presumably above average income too.