[JFL] EVISCERATION OF ANOTHER DALIT KUTTE @DevNFS5 - CURRIES DON'T GTFIH! [GIGA-SUIFUEL]

Don't like talking religion but...

[ISPOILER]I'm an Orthodox Christian.[/ISPOILER]
My father is Shia and my mother is was [she converted a few years ago] Catholic.
Also, only grandfather is from Persia.

I was lost for a long time; I loved my parents but also kinda wish I didn't have to pick and chose something like that, but I'm also grateful for how much I was able to learn about these two faiths.

Anyway, I ended up being neither of those and now I'm an Orthodox Christian after a long theological journey and researching Christian history.

I respect Muslims because they respect Christ, and think we have more in common than most would try and have us believe.
Why orthodox ?
And muslims do more than respect Christ
Its the literal messiah for us

Why orthodox ?

Why Reilgion at all is my question there is 0 evidence

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
I have some issues with this ngl not all of india's phenos is indo melanid a lot are indid they look way more cauc caucasian.

The kalash people are a g genetic isolate there not not connected to even other pashtuns due to strict endogamous behaviours there an unqiue race.

3 there is no aryan invasion i mean this is fucking stupid to claim if you read up on the admixture stats for which groups in south asia the jatts have the highest steppe in india there pastoralists nomads the aryans were nomads this points to admixture not rape between the 2.

No offense this was a nit unreadable

I make exceptions for some North Indians

They're Dardic and an Eastern Iranic [not Iranian] people, obviously they're not Pashtun.

We've been through that discussion before and I'm not opening that can of worms again [legit took a day and a half for that last thread], you believe what you want on that one and I'll believe what I do.

I know, I rushed it a bit but still wanted to make it flashy.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Why orthodox ?
For me it's the true Church tbh, the original.

Theologically speaking I have my issues with Islam and Orthodoxy was also just for me I guess, I can't really explain it tbh.

I know.

• +1
I make exceptions for some North Indians

They're Dardic and an Eastern Iranic [not Iranian] people, obviously they're not Pashtun.

We've been through that discussion before and I'm not opening that can of worms again [legit took a day and a half for that last thread], you believe what you want on that one and I'll believe what I do.

I know, I rushed it a bit but still wanted to make it flashy.

I mean most curries arw still around 60 to 50 percent indus regardless the arguemnts were strange i legit looked up the litrture for an aryan invasion but the data just doesnt stand unlike in europe for instance 90 percent of europe has over 50 percent yamnaya average non bramhin south asian is 13 percent thst kind disproves invasion every time a invasion occurs significant amounts of genes change.

Why Reilgion at all is my question there is 0 evidence

There's some when it comes to miracles, also I believe that the powers that shouldn't be have been trying to push an agenda to subvert religion; the elites also believe in a religion too which made me suspicious to begin with.

I guess I just have faith; pretty good cope too ngl.

For me it's the true Church tbh, the original.

Theologically speaking I have my issues with Islam and Orthodoxy was also just for me I guess, I can't really explain it tbh.

I know.
That ressemble the much Paleo-Christians ?
I guess you must love the Eastern Roman Empire tho

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
There's some when it comes to miracles, also I believe that the powers that shouldn't be have been trying to push an agenda to subvert religion; the elites also believe in a religion too which made me suspicious to begin with.

I guess I just have faith; pretty good cope too ngl.

I dont know the religion of the elites but i have seen 0 evidence for a god ngl no presence of a deity has ever been recorded or even measured.

My guess is if god exists he really doesnt give a fuck about humans.

That ressemble the much Paleo-Christians ?
I guess you must love the Eastern Roman Empire tho
Orthodoxy is the first and true Church tbh, no scheming Popes trying to consolidate power, no wacky protestants trying to spew out a thousand "new" denominations and no secularism.

In the sense that they were a Christian Empire, yes.

• +1
I dont know the religion of the elites but i have seen 0 evidence for a god ngl no presence of a deity has ever been recorded or even measured.

My guess is if god exists he really doesnt give a fuck about humans.

i guess it's just something that needs faith more than evidence tbh, but then again I also believe evidence is out there if you know where to look and there are people out there trying to hide it.

how very blackpilled.

Orthodoxy is the first and true Church tbh, no scheming Popes trying to consolidate power, no wacky protestants trying to spew out a thousand "new" denominations and no secularism.

In the sense that they were a Christian Empire, yes.
They were orthodox after schism
Dont know before schism
They just were normal christians ?

i guess it's just something that needs faith more than evidence tbh, but then again I also believe evidence is out there if you know where to look and there are people out there trying to hide it.

how very blackpilled.

If god exists my first question would be is there a heaven or hell and whst faith is it

They were orthodox after schism
Dont know before schism
They just were normal christians ?
First was Orthodoxy, the Apostolic Church that comes directly from the Apostles.
Rome tried doing it's own thing after the schism but Orthodoxy never changed.

They were Orthodox, Orthodox are normal- Orthodox- Christians.

why bully this poor kid when u can play minecraft

he got on my nerves, i was asking an innocent question then he just started shitting on the kalash/dardics for no reason like he was jealous of them or something.

Then he started shitting on me when he thought I was paki.

Then I put him in his place.

• +1
Reactions: GripMaxxing
If god exists my first question would be is there a heaven or hell and whst faith is it
To show who deserve hell and who deserve heaven

Its more complicated than this

Well its phyical torture right for eternity or even billions of years why would any 1 ever willingly sign up to believe this is beyond me

Well its phyical torture right for eternity or even billions of years why would any 1 ever willingly sign up to believe this is beyond me
You signed up by being born