jfl how are you supposed to go about plastic surgery and your family and friends reactions

Deleted member 13994

Deleted member 13994

Kraken
Most will think your gay

others will think you are mentally ill

People will think less of you and gossip about you

So how the hell can you ascend when everyone around you is judging and hating the hell out of you?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: angelo and EdwardCullen
surgery is a meme

• +1
Reactions: Timelessbrah
  • +1
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 2729
For bimax and rhino you can say that you had health issues (breathing etc)

For jaw/chin fillers you can say that you MEWED like Salludon did, everybody will believe it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Cardiologyscribe, Doublespeak and 12 others
Just don't tell is an option

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Thanks for actual reply unlike chiny chan or whatever his name is
For bimax and rhino you can say that you had health issues (breathing etc)

For jaw/chin fillers you can say that you MEWED like Salludon did, everybody will believe it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Ryan, Deleted member 10524 and 2 others
If your family/friend don't support you, then drop them like a bad habit

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13994
if you don't have huge apparent failos nobody will tell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Growth Plate and Deleted member 13994
Unless it's a nose job they won't know. Even if you go from recessed to chad facially they'll just think you started working out or something, because people are retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, stressftw, Growth Plate and 6 others
just don't care, people don't like it when you're doing something for your appearance

• +1
Reactions: angelo, FilthyCasual and Deleted member 13994
I think FACEandLMS said this before and I think its legit advice to any surgerycel.

NEVER tell them the real reason for your surgeries(Which is too looksmax). Tell them its for medical reasons or some shit and they will view it completely different and probably even support you.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Deleted member 5180 and Deleted member 13994
tell them you did nothing unless its rhino, make them believe you're just genetically blessed

loose weight, different haircut

don't do fillers or plastic but instead move the underlying bone

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, FilthyCasual and Deleted member 13994
lol if you care what ppl think then youre not gonna make it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180 and Growth Plate
lol if you care what ppl think then youre not gonna make it
I agree in a sense that you have to do stuff for yourself but on the other hand the whole point of looksmaxxing is that you are trying to appear more attractive to other people this means that you obviously care what other people think

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
I’m not close with extended family or even friends anymore due to sleeping for 3 years straight but tbh I plan to get bimax and leave America anyway so fuck it.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TopzCat1 and Deleted member 13994
I agree in a sense that you have to do stuff for yourself but on the other hand the whole point of looksmaxxing is that you are trying to appear more attractive to other people this means that you obviously care what other people think
i mean youre trying to appear more attractive to people who dont already know you tho imo

• +1
i mean youre trying to appear more attractive to people who dont already know you tho imo
your right but i feel like how i will be treated by the people i already know will be negative
I’m not close with extended family or even friends anymore due to sleeping for 3 years straight but tbh I plan to get bimax and leave America anyway so fuck it.
Bimax is neccesary and i feel like its less judged. Good luck with your journey to the usa

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
your right but i feel like how i will be treated by the people i already know will be negative

Bimax is neccesary and i feel like its less judged. Good luck with your journey to the usa
Bimax is not necessary and I already live in the USA but thanks

If your friends judge you for it, consider looking for better friends. If your family criticizes you, remember it's your life and your face you have to walk around with every day and if you suffer from your looks pre surgery, your parents are the last ones to blame you. You can't be all things to all people and there will always be someone who will not understand or agree with your decisions. Get your priorities straight and if that means choosing the lesser evil, so be it. It's impossible to please everyone.

Also, think about it this way: How many people "hate you" for looking bad and being all depressed about it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26774, crosshold, lilhorizontal32 and 5 others
If your friends judge you for it, consider looking for better friends. If your family criticizes you, remember it's your life and your face you have to walk around with every day and if you suffer from your looks pre surgery, your parents are the last ones to blame you. You can't be all things to all people and there will always be someone who will not understand or agree with your decisions. Get your priorities straight and if that means choosing the lesser evil, so be it. It's impossible to please everyone.

Also, think about it this way: How many people "hate you" for looking bad and being all depressed about it?
you can't run forever, sooner or later we are all selected for judgement

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Just sodium and water bloat maxx before the surgeries, and then lose it. Tell them it was weight loss, and odds are they won't be able to tell and even if they do they usually wont be able to put their finger on it anyway. If the later play it off as mewing.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Most will think your gay

So how the hell can you ascend when everyone around you is judging and hating the hell out of you?
I just had jaw angle surgery and i simply told people "i've revised my double jaw surgery"
Ive had it before so people bought it tho

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
fuck that shit. I used to obsess about what others thought. a brainless normie will have more success because he does not think, only does. now that's when he gets a botched surgery by a retard but the ones that don't, ascend. only thing that matters is that you look better. that's the only thing in life. look good

anyway you can say that you lost weight. or you simply aged. or you exercised a bit. just lie or whatever. normies will believe anything if said by an attractive man

• +1
Reactions: AscensionCel, Deleted member 26774 and Deleted member 13994
If it's something like septo-rhino or bimax, you can talk about the functional aspects of the surgery.

People, especially people who know you for a long time, will try to hold you back. They are intimidated by anyone who can do a lot to ascend past their previous conditions. "You don't have to be more handsome, you're handsome enough already. Stay like this, this is what we're comfortable with." You just have to be stronger-willed than them. Ask yourself what will be better in the long run, caving to social pressure or living the life you actually want.

• +1
Tbh people will talk shit or have their opinion of you ascending in any aspect of life jfl if you think this only applies to looks tbh try going from poverty to top tier income. You will be hated or criticized serious or simply discouraged by some even if they don’t mean harm. Do shit for yourself and your cells tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
i dont have friends and only my parents and brother will know, they know im mentally ill due to depression anxiety, etc
im currently on the process of it getting covered by insurance so its fine

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and Deleted member 13994
Most will think your gay

Stop being a lil' hoe and live your life the way you want to live it. Smh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729