Reactions: Bluepill, Krezo, Einon and 3 others
Surgery or bust

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Does this shit actually work?

• JFL
Reactions: Bluepill and Zeta ascended
Gotta save up for that HT buddy boyo
I'm only Norwood 2 with a bunch of thinning vellus hairs on my temples. I'm trying to regrow them using nizural, ru58841, minox and derma pen. It's not that noticeable 2-3 weeks after a haircut. I would get rhino before HT since my nose is a bigger failo.
Does this shit actually work?
Yes

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
depends on what your goal is and what your start is
idk what my start is, my jawline and features are covered by my fat. but im tryna prettyboy/chadmaxx, i wanna have a bit if each
I'm only Norwood 2 with a bunch of thinning vellus hairs on my temples. I'm trying to regrow them using nizural, ru58841, minox and derma pen. It's not that noticeable 2-3 weeks after a haircut. I would get rhino before HT since my nose is a bigger failo.

Yes
not to be too pressing, but do you have proof? i dont want to be an autist and listen to weird sounds while pictures of a supermodel are flashing as im sleeping. my mom will for sure think im gay.

• JFL
idk what my start is, my jawline and features are covered by my fat. but im tryna prettyboy/chadmaxx, i wanna have a bit if each

not to be too pressing, but do you have proof? i dont want to be an autist and listen to weird sounds while pictures of a supermodel are flashing as im sleeping. my mom will for sure think im gay.

• JFL
OP drinks semen AM and PM

Francisco Lachowski binural beats are legit.

Turbo Atlantid slayer Jesus Christ holy xbshhsbshsksbdbsjsnjsbsbdhdh 😍😍 i use to listen this when I showily getting into the blackpill

Turbo Atlantid slayer Jesus Christ holy xbshhsbshsksbdbsjsnjsbsbdhdh 😍😍 i use to listen this when I showily getting into the blackpill

He is the best #nohomo

Thanks for the laugh kind stranger 😂

He is
Insane harmony tbh
that mog though