JFL IF YOU ARENT TIKTOKMAXXING IT RAISES YOUR SMV (Sub10kfollowers GTFIH)

D

Deleted member 16133

πŸ–€πŸ’ŠTHIS IS MY CURSE πŸ”ͺπŸ©Έβ˜ οΈπŸ’€πŸ€˜πŸ‘ΉπŸ€‘πŸ‘Ώ

I've had many views hit millions of views over many accounts
At the moment I have one account with 23k followers and 1.1 million likes and another one with 10k and 900k likes
I would have a better follower to like ratio if I would've told the ppl who liked my videos to follow me make sure to do that at the end of your videos btw to build fans. The moment you get a k on your followers once you hit 10k females will start hitting you up more, you'll get more snapchat adds, females will think higher of you since they are addicted to male status even if its just a little bit. 10k is 100k to females. you don't understand how much it raises your smv. I had an old account that had like 3 million likes though that got banned so make sure to post a bit of controversial content to make ppl mad so it boosts the video but not too controversial to the point where you lose your account all together! I learned that the hard way! Tiktok is mainly consisted of by normies and foids so make sure to appeal to them spread the blackpill piece by piece not all in one jumbo video if you choose. i don't recommend it because i wanna gatekeep the blackpill tbh. tiktok maxxing is real!
It doesn't matter what u post relatable content gym satire trolling music education inspiring content just find a niche! FIND A NICHE! and makesure your videos are interesting so people watch it the whole way through watch time is super important. if people watch your video 100% of the way through it will blowup. Why do you think 99% of beckys never blowup on tiktok? Because they're ugly make bad videos with bad lighting that's uninteresting and people scroll past them because they have nothing to offer. The tiktok version of looks money status is education inspiration and entertainment those are the three things people do mainly on tiktok! Take my advice you wont regret it. It will boost your dopamine so fucking much, just don't get depressed if you don't get views first off. It took me 1.5 months of pure progress to get where I am. You can get 10k followers in 2 weeks 100k in one month 2 million in one day it is never the same for anyone so don't beat yourself up about it! Just keep posting get better. the more followers u have the more u get paid if ur over 18 the creator fund and i have brand sponsorships that pay me as well! Decembers been a hard month for me with posting the algorithm changed people posting the which video went viral this year trend and tiktok spamming and begging people to use paid promotion NEVER PAY TIKTOK TO PROMOTE UR VIDEO ONLY USE ORGANIC GROWTH! Tiktoks been suppressing views this month as I've only had a few viral videos within the past 15 days, but just keep posting. Building and keeping a fanbase fucking takes time so hang in there guys.

TLDR: tiktokmaxxing is important if you don't have over 10k yet start posting now because it's attractive to women

Attachments

• 2662208-2023509eda3acddd4e154e202065c667.mov
    1.8 MB
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, IamImportant, Chadethnic101 and 12 others
you mog me bro, i get it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 1617, Deleted member 8165 and 1 other person
you mog me bro, i get it
the funny thing is you dont even gotta be attractive to get views and followers on tiktok you can just be funny and if 1 million people see you at least 1-5 females will hit u up. there's always an someone for someone out there. if ur a chad 980k out of the 1 million will think ur cute or more, high tier normie 700k out of million normie 50k out of 1 million will think ur cute but barely any will think ur hot incel 1-5 out of a million will think ur decent but will usually be low quality women. just make good content if u have something to offer good if not find something u like gym tiktoks popular

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Kristin, IamImportant and 9 others
I'm ugly and girls would hate me even if i jestermaxxed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, the next o'pry, Deleted member 14918 and 4 others
what should we post tho

what should we post tho
do u have any talents it seems like u like soccer? heres a few ideas you playing soccer best soccer tricks to try soccer news etc

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, AscendingHero and .πŸ‘½.
do u have any talents it seems like u like soccer? heres a few ideas you playing soccer best soccer tricks to try soccer news etc
i do boxing and speeding on my motorcycle. nothing interesting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π« and Slayerino
at least youd have followers and your smv would be raised 2 points
but they wouldn't follow me because im not funny (since i was poorly socialized and isolated+betrayed by "friends"), im also ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918 and CopeTilliRope
Can a curry tiktok-max?

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino

Fuck the haters. What surgeries did u get?

it seems like no matter what i try my tiktok never gets a lot of followers, i'm almost at 8k on insta but almost none of that translated to tiktok :hnghn::feelswhy:

it seems like no matter what i try my tiktok never gets a lot of followers, i'm almost at 8k on insta but almost none of that translated to tiktok :hnghn::feelswhy:
instagram doesnt translate well to tiktok but tiktok gives good traffic to instagram more engagement on tiktok it seems like you haven't tried to sit down for one month and really stick to tiktok even if your tiktok doesn't get followers you should at least try it's not that hard learn how to make people engage with you in your niche I'm always here for advice i know what works and what doesn't

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and malishka
Can a curry tiktok-max?
i see it all the time lookup goat avaneesh he has abad like to follower ratio bc he pisses ppl off but he's built a good fanbase off trolling

but they wouldn't follow me because im not funny (since i was poorly socialized and isolated+betrayed by "friends"), im also ugly
doesnt matter fake it till you make it just put text on the screen and popular song find what works no matter what tiktok IS A MUST FOR YOUR SMV!

How does it help to have 10 tiktok-fans - worldwide - when noone is in my city? (or am i missing something)

Appreciate you for the thread

u were on my fyp earlier today, try botting shares and likes and shit

u were on my fyp earlier today, try botting shares and likes and shit
NEVER BOT VIEWS THAT IS NON ORGANIC GROWTH AND DOESNT TRANSLATE WELL TO FOLLOWERS YOUR MUSIC OR A PRODUCT YOURE TRYING TO SELL AND COSTS TOO MUCH MONEY

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and noodlelover
How does it help to have 10 tiktok-fans - worldwide - when noone is in my city? (or am i missing something)

Appreciate you for the thread
having more than 10k followers makes women think you're a busy person and important it gives you more smv women love status

having more than 10k followers makes women think you're a busy person and important it gives you more smv women love status
So meet them first, then tell them you have a tiktok? In my age group over 30 i don't even know girls that have tiktok

So meet them first, then tell them you have a tiktok? In my age group over 30 i don't even know girls that have tiktok
once u get a lot of follows on insta you'll get them on insta make sure to post to reels too its a big flex for followers !

scariest looking mf I've ever seen

Face is actual nightmare fuel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShaWXYZ, Slayerino and AscendingHero

At the moment I have one account with 23k followers and 1.1 million likes and another one with 10k and 900k likes
I would have a better follower to like ratio if I would've told the ppl who liked my videos to follow me make sure to do that at the end of your videos btw to build fans. The moment you get a k on your followers once you hit 10k females will start hitting you up more, you'll get more snapchat adds, females will think higher of you since they are addicted to male status even if its just a little bit. 10k is 100k to females. you don't understand how much it raises your smv. I had an old account that had like 3 million likes though that got banned so make sure to post a bit of controversial content to make ppl mad so it boosts the video but not too controversial to the point where you lose your account all together! I learned that the hard way! Tiktok is mainly consisted of by normies and foids so make sure to appeal to them spread the blackpill piece by piece not all in one jumbo video if you choose. i don't recommend it because i wanna gatekeep the blackpill tbh. tiktok maxxing is real!
It doesn't matter what u post relatable content gym satire trolling music education inspiring content just find a niche! FIND A NICHE! and makesure your videos are interesting so people watch it the whole way through watch time is super important. if people watch your video 100% of the way through it will blowup. Why do you think 99% of beckys never blowup on tiktok? Because they're ugly make bad videos with bad lighting that's uninteresting and people scroll past them because they have nothing to offer. The tiktok version of looks money status is education inspiration and entertainment those are the three things people do mainly on tiktok! Take my advice you wont regret it. It will boost your dopamine so fucking much, just don't get depressed if you don't get views first off. It took me 1.5 months of pure progress to get where I am. You can get 10k followers in 2 weeks 100k in one month 2 million in one day it is never the same for anyone so don't beat yourself up about it! Just keep posting get better. the more followers u have the more u get paid if ur over 18 the creator fund and i have brand sponsorships that pay me as well! Decembers been a hard month for me with posting the algorithm changed people posting the which video went viral this year trend and tiktok spamming and begging people to use paid promotion NEVER PAY TIKTOK TO PROMOTE UR VIDEO ONLY USE ORGANIC GROWTH! Tiktoks been suppressing views this month as I've only had a few viral videos within the past 15 days, but just keep posting. Building and keeping a fanbase fucking takes time so hang in there guys.

TLDR: tiktokmaxxing is important if you don't have over 10k yet start posting now because it's attractive to women

Even though you look like a botched filler white maxxing curry, or whatever alien you are, lifefuel post.

But still lookz>>>all, can't wait to ascend then hop on tiktok.

Do you get jbs in your dms, bc for hell for all i know, im a dude and im scared by you:lul::lul: @looksmaxxer234 @Frank Jack @Prettyboy

@n0rthface @Rupert Pupkin

looks like larsanova evil twin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, nightg, ezio6 and 1 other person
nigga wtf i've been afk since 1 month and this guy spawned

• JFL
Reactions: teenmax, ShaWXYZ and Slayerino
scariest looking mf I've ever seen

Face is actual nightmare fuel
How
nigga wtf i've been afk since 1 month and this guy spawned
i spawned from the abyss
looks like larsanova evil twin
who is this Lars guy ppl talk about
Even though you look like a botched filler white maxxing curry, or whatever alien you are, lifefuel post.

But still lookz>>>all, can't wait to ascend then hop on tiktok.

Do you get jbs in your dms, bc for hell for all i know, im a dude and im scared by you:lul::lul: @looksmaxxer234 @Frank Jack @Prettyboy

@n0rthface @Rupert Pupkin

thanks but I’m all natural

Didn't read this cuz it's too long but I've been making tiktoks at my university and whenever they blow up I get all kinds of positive attention, so his point is probably right.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Yeah bro I really gotta get ok tik tok also. I have a big Instagram following but it’s not me it’s just a company. Gotta do some travel tik tok type shit but I’m so complacent
do it man u wont regret

great idea

• +1

This is all facts. I have got almost 2k follows and 85k likes, I stopped posting ever since I had a bad haircut and loss of motivation to do anything, so i didn't even try hard either!
His advice is exactly what I did to get there
Legit thread

• +1
This is all facts. I have got almost 2k follows and 85k likes, I stopped posting ever since I had a bad haircut and loss of motivation to do anything, so i didn't even try hard either!
His advice is exactly what I did to get there
Legit thread
keep going man i had a shit haircut too but guess waht i hid it with a hat! still sometimes do!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695

I have 300k views on instagram.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and Deleted member 6695
keep going man i had a shit haircut too but guess waht i hid it with a hat! still sometimes do!
Dude dont use that hat, you look really chad and good without the hat in your new vids, even girls in your comments said it fr

you mog me james.

A schizoprhenic abused 5'2 nignog lipped subhuman mogs an Ivy grad with his own 7-figure company.

You're more famous and popular than me.

Clown world jfl.

That's why I'm getting double LL and BiMax and fuck over everyone this time

Dude dont use that hat, you look really chad and good without the hat in your new vids, even girls in your comments said it fr
thanks man!
you mog me james.

A schizoprhenic abused 5'2 nignog lipped subhuman mogs an Ivy grad with his own 7-figure company.

You're more famous and popular than me.

Clown world jfl.

That's why I'm getting double LL and BiMax and fuck over everyone this time
this is a clown world fuck this life i hate myself I'm even more subhuman than you so don't feel bad

instagram doesnt translate well to tiktok but tiktok gives good traffic to instagram more engagement on tiktok it seems like you haven't tried to sit down for one month and really stick to tiktok even if your tiktok doesn't get followers you should at least try it's not that hard learn how to make people engage with you in your niche I'm always here for advice i know what works and what doesn't
My issue with tik tok is how to edit videos, I have no idea how to do it I tried and struggled hard.

mid I learnt that then I’d do it

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
My issue with tik tok is how to edit videos, I have no idea how to do it I tried and struggled hard.

mid I learnt that then I’d do it
dont overthink it bro just do

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing

Why he’s cheekmaxxing so hard JFL, that’s even worse than squintmaxxing.

Have you ever posted about your looks max journey? I wanna know more about your ascension

i do boxing and speeding on my motorcycle. nothing interesting
actually this is a great content especially when you do a pov of you driving in the country side

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: .πŸ‘½. and Deleted member 16133